Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Kirstie Alley ‘breaks down over her weight’

Elite Member

The woman needs to stop publicly battling her weight. It's a war she will never win. If she is really unhappy and wants to lose weight she should go off and do it quietly and then not speak about it to People or Oprah. Every time she opens her mouth she comes off as a liar or hypocrite, so she really just needs to stop.

She needs to start living in the real world, stop taking pot shots at other people & treat her eating disorder like the addiction that it is.

Its HARD loosing weight, but all these BS vitamins is just that - bullshit.

So.... his little boys don't exist? She's after a spot as Demise Richards' mom on Blue Mountain State?

Oooh look! Travolta bought her a new tent *cough* dress for her birthday - I didn't realise that she was 60!

Kirstie Alley - Travolta Treats Alley To Birthday Shopping Spree

17 January 2011 16:16 Caption: Kirstie Alley (Picture) and her children The NY premiere of 'The Runaways' shown at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema - Arrivals New York City, USA ....
    Travolta Treats Alley To Birthday Shopping Spree

KIRSTIE ALLEY spent her 60th birthday on Wednesday (12Jan11) shopping with her LOOK WHO'S TALKING co-star JOHN TRAVOLTA.
    The Cheers actress has remained close friends with the Hollywood actor since they first shared the screen together in the 1980s.
    Alley, who recently helped Travolta decorate a nursery for his new baby son, turned 60 years old on Wednesday and her pal was on hand to help her celebrate.
    The pair hit the shops and Travolta treated his friend to a shopping spree.
    Alley writes in a post on her Twitter.com page, "Excellent day!! Kids treated me like a queen & John Travolta took me on a shopping spree! It was good to B (sic) me!"
    The actress was also treated to a post-birthday surprise party two days after she reached the milestone age. She adds, "I was thrown the most outrageous, unexpected, two day after my birthday, surprise party!! Friends flew in from everywhere! Hallelujah!"
    Free Charmed.

I would guess she is closer to 270, minimum. Who the hell is she to talk about Charlie Sheen? Yes he's a freak but it has nothing to do with her

Wait - does this mean Scientology doesn't work? I'm shocked!

I think it's okay to be a fat $cientologist. As long as you're not gay, you'll be okay.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Bronze Member

Poor woman. The stress will probably be worse on her than the weight. Hopefully, some of her fans will tell her not to be so hard on herself.

She NEEDS to be hard on herself, if Charlie Sheen is snorting & fucking his way into an early grave via his addiction Kirsty is eating herself into hers!
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cookie_hoarder View Post
    I've never believed that she topped out at 218. I'm 5'8 and at 138 pounds I wear a size 28 or 6 in jeans. No way she weighed 5 pounds more than me in that bikini shot on Oprah. She's full of shit and any woman who is around her height knows it.

She is EASILY 220 pounds in that National Enquirer picture.
    shes claiming to be 143 in that oprah bikin? with those tree trunk legs? please, more like 170 lipo-ed

The Co$ is trying to get a foot in with Denise and "save" Charlie I'm sure. I have no sympathy for Kirstie. She, unlike so many of us, has the money to pay for the top trainers and cooks to help her lose the weight she just doesn't want to. Plus I've always believed she was at least pushing 300 especially because of her height.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Awwww, I like Kirstie. But she's nuts.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

^^I like her too. She's funny. She needs to shut up about her weight though. Lose it or don't lose it, just shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    ^^I like her too. She's funny. She needs to shut up about her weight though. Lose it or don't lose it, just shut up.
    Yeah, it's like she's using it for publicity, and I dunno, it comes across as manipulative, and maybe a little desperate.

Unfortunately, you cannot change Hollywood. They feed off of the thin and the young.

What happened to Camryn Manheim, who spoke up for all the "fat girls" at the Emmys? Even Queen Latifah, Mo'nique and Sara Rue are slimming down.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    She, unlike so many of us, has the money to pay for the top trainers and cooks to help her lose the weight she just doesn't want to.
    she did this on her show and it still didn't work. i think she's really funny though.

With less than two weeks to go until she takes centre stage, Kirstie Alley has admitted she is finding rehearsals for Dancing With the Stars incredibly tough.
    The 60-year-old, who starred in the hit series Cheers and more recently, Fat Actress, has been partnered with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
    The pair were spotted arriving for rehearsals at a Los Angeles dance studio earlier this week.

Ready to rumba: Kirstie Alley arrived for rehearsal with her Dancing With The Stars partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy in LA yesterday

Weight loss plan: The former Jenny Craig spokesperson hopes to lose around 30lbs during the competition

'Itís really hard. Youíre twisting things and heíll go, "Just put your hips like this," but they donít go that direction,' Alley says of their gruelling rehearsals.
    But Chmerkovskiy, who has been partnered with Brandy, Mel B and Denise Richards on previuos seasons, insists he is going easy on her.
    'We have tape to prove that thereís no shoving,' the 31-year-old tells America's Us Weekly. 'Iím very gentle. Iím very supportive.'
    The former Jenny Craig spokesperson last week revealed she is hoping the gruelling routines will help to whip her into shape.
    'I've lost 60 pounds, and I have 30 or 40 more to go,' she said. 'And I think with this strenuous, rigorous dance schedule, I think it's going to work. It's exciting.'

While sources say Kirstie is 'in it to win it', she'll have some tough competition from reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson, who has emerged as an early favourite.
    The former Playboy model, 25, says: 'I feel like my strength is my booty shake.
    'But I can't get too caught up in my booty shake because it's the small details that actually matter in dancing.'
    Dancing With The Stars premieres in the U.S. on March 21.

Easy does it: Maxim insist he is being 'gentle' on his trainee

Eye on the prize: Kirstie is 'in it to win it' according to sources

Read more: Dancing With The Stars 2011: Kirstie Alley admits rehearsal is 'really hard' | Mail Online

Uh yeah...I know how much I weigh and even in these last pictures she's way heavier than I am. I'm 5'5 and nowhere near that big but I am definitely nowhere near 170 lbs. I know we're all proportioned differently, and all that, but yeah...she's much heavier than any of her claims.

Hopefully she will thin down on DWTS. We (well, y'all who watch it) shall see.

Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information