Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Kirstie Alley ‘breaks down over her weight’

Well, she lost it really slowly, so for that reason alone I'll keep hoping for the best for her. She's not at all suddenly skinny, or wearing size 2. She has lost 50 pounds and another 50 won't hurt. I think she looks pretty damn good, actually.

If she wouldn't make such a big deal about her weight neither would anybody else. Who gives a shit how much you weigh? It doesn't make you who you are...silly bitch.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

^^Right on and no shit!

The reason I think she makes a big deal out of her weight is that she must know that it's the only thing she has left that makes anyone talk about her. If she didn't go back and forth between big fatty, medium fatty and fatty-in-waiting, there would be nothing left to say about her. It's not like she's some great actress that would be able to take on dignified character roles at her age (Feeding Miss Daisy??). Roles for modestly talented, 59-year-old, weight-challenged white women aren't exactly growing on trees in H-wood.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Best thing that KA can do for herself is to blow $cientology and get into therapy to deal with the core reasons why she constantly binges/balloons/diets/shrinks, or at least get herself to a place emotionally where she can accept who she is regardless of her size. It's got to be worth a shot and will do her more good than paying out ridiculous sums of money to keep her thetans in check (AKA keeping dinky Davey Miscavaige in whiskey and smokes). She is doing more harm to herself by bouncing up and down the weight scale every two years than constantly being heavy is.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

If she came out with a $cientology sucks manifesto, she'd have more fans and well-wishers than she could shake a Twinkie at.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Bronze Member

Kirtie has been a target long enough. She's having ten times the pressure that the rest of us have. For every negative post, let's have a word of support for the lady. She won't get out and away from the fridge if we keep taking photos of her.

Quote Originally Posted by cornelison View Post
    Kirtie has been a target long enough. She's having ten times the pressure that the rest of us have. For every negative post, let's have a word of support for the lady. She won't get out and away from the fridge if we keep taking photos of her.
    How do you know how much pressure she's under, or "the rest of us"? And I can't stand her so why would I post words of support on a gossip forum? Pig out, Kirstie, pig out. It's the only thing that's keeping you quasi-relevant.

And it's not because she's being hounded by the paparazzi either - she had a show called "Fat Actress", she went on Oprah about her weight, whored herself out to Jenny Craig, now she has this Co$ diet scam and another fat-themed show - it's not the public that keeps talking about Kirstie's weight, it's Kirstie.

WTFF??? She's a BIG girl, she can take it!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

No.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Uh, there's a current photo of her on DListed today, and she looks quite a bit heftier than she did in this weight loss photo. Photoshop anyone? I don't know how to post a picture so you'll have to check it out for yourself. (said this old computer illiterate lady)

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    She's up and down like a yo yo, will anyone be surprised if she gains it all back in 6 months?
    Nope Nope Nope
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Uh, there's a current photo of her on DListed today, and she looks quite a bit heftier than she did in this weight loss photo. Photoshop anyone? I don't know how to post a picture so you'll have to check it out for yourself. (said this old computer illiterate lady)
    Yeah I saw that too. It doesn't look like she's lost much weight, if any at all. I always see her photographed with the diet drink she created in her hand. She probably could have made some cash selling it had she lost a spectacular amount of weight.

Kirstie Alley Needs To Stop | Dlisted

A little over a week ago, Kirstie Alley proclaimed to her Twitter followers that 50 pounds of dead Thetans from her body threw themselves into a volcano and she only has 30 more pounds to lose. Then she Twatted a picture that was so overly Photoshopped that even Mimi told Kirstie to take her foot off the fuckery pedal. Well, here's a few pictures of Kirstie from the past couple of days. As Starzlife so perfectly puts it, those 50 pounds Kirstie lost must've found her ass.

If the spirit of L. Ron Hubbard can turn an ass cheek to John Travolta gobbling up sauna dick as though it's going extinct, he needs to love every inch of Kirstie's chunk. I mean, my guess is that Kirstie is so obsessed with telling everyone about every little pound she drops, because whenever she's about to bite into a delicious piece of deep fried pizza covered in cheese frosting (that actually sounds really good), she sees Xenu staring back at her with a "tsk tsk tsk" look on his face. Fuck Xenu and fuck him again for fucking with cheese frosting. Embrace the chunk, the way the crazy embraces you, Kirstie.

And in other Kirstie news, this story from The National Enquirer (via Showbiz Spy) took me so high that I'm giving my bong the weekend off (not really). A source says, “Kirstie’s on an organic diet to lose weight. But she’s usually too lazy to go to the farmers market or store for produce and often swipes avocados, oranges, grapefruits, and other stuff from neighboring properties. People are getting really annoyed with her because she so doesn’t ask — she just takes.

The image of Kirstie jumping over a brick wall to wrestle a pony over the last apple on the tree is my TGIF.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

She was half that size in the photoshopped pic!

Well, damn. Maybe I spoke too soon. I didn't think the other photo was 'shopped, but evidently it was. Or else, she gained back at least 30 pounds days later. I really was rooting for her. I have always liked Kirstie, $cieno or not (but it's the main reason I am not a huge fan) and I would really like to see her back to her old self--IF that would make her happier.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information