Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Kirstie Alley ‘breaks down over her weight’

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I don't know if she just looks bigger in pictures but she looks like she weighs way more than 250. Especially because she's taller than average, like 5'9" or something, right? I'd put her at 300.

I just saw the article said she's 5'8". Still think she's over 250.

I agree. She's about a biscuit shy of 300.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

more kirstie updates!

Maybe she's finally learned not to eat in public. Those paps are just waiting to get a shot of her eating a Krispy Kreme!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I don't know if she just looks bigger in pictures but she looks like she weighs way more than 250. Especially because she's taller than average, like 5'9" or something, right? I'd put her at 300.

I just saw the article said she's 5'8". Still think she's over 250.
    I have a gf who is her height and weighs about 320, and Kirstie looks to be her size. No way she is 250.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Yeah, coz you have no idea about the issues of food addiction, have you.
    My sister-in-law battled food addiction for years. Joined a 12 step program, and at 51, she finally got all the weight off and has kept it off for some time. She looks better than ever! I feel sorry for Kirstie, losing weight and keeping it off is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I am pretty sure she had kicked the coke habit before Cheers. When she got into Scientology.....it was a few years before, just before she was in the Star Trek movie.

But yea, I would like to have a personal trainer and food delivered to my house (probably for free) too!!
    Didn't know about the coke and that she is one of those Scientology nuts.

I too would like to have a personal trainer and delievered food!

Quote Originally Posted by Jansi View Post
    My sister-in-law battled food addiction for years. Joined a 12 step program, and at 51, she finally got all the weight off and has kept it off for some time. She looks better than ever! I feel sorry for Kirstie, losing weight and keeping it off is hard.
    Good for her, I hope that she is proud of herself, its hard!
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Jansi -- that is a very cool story. I've battled my weight my entire life, and I've learned there is no such thing as being on or off a diet -- you need to change your lifestyle, period.

What I hate about Kirstie, and Oprah too, is that they always act like they've won the battle when they have slimmed down, and act so incredibly superior, like they have all the answers (that and the fact Kirstie can't be honest about her weight -- if you're going to go public about it, be honest). No one has the answers. It's hard work for your whole life. The smugger you are about your weight loss and how you can't understand how everyone can't do it, the harder you'll fall (and the more weight you'll gain when you rebound into your bad habits!)

I wish Kirstie would learn that, get healthy and we'd never have to hear from her about it again.

Yes, good points about Kirstie and Oprah. Especially Oprah. She is so goddamn smug about it and never manages to keep it off.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Jansi -- that is a very cool story. I've battled my weight my entire life, and I've learned there is no such thing as being on or off a diet -- you need to change your lifestyle, period.

What I hate about Kirstie, and Oprah too, is that they always act like they've won the battle when they have slimmed down, and act so incredibly superior, like they have all the answers (that and the fact Kirstie can't be honest about her weight -- if you're going to go public about it, be honest). No one has the answers. It's hard work for your whole life. The smugger you are about your weight loss and how you can't understand how everyone can't do it, the harder you'll fall (and the more weight you'll gain when you rebound into your bad habits!)

I wish Kirstie would learn that, get healthy and we'd never have to hear from her about it again.
    Bravo!

I've been struggling with mine for a while now, due to various issues, and damn, its HARD to get it off.

And you're SO right about the smugness factor!
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yes, she is proud of herself and we are proud of her!

I agree about Kirstie and Oprah. They're like former smokers. I love to hear people who smoked like a chimney and quit and have nasty things to say to and about smokers, much more that non-smokers.

Bronze Member

as far as kirstie packing it on. if you get a chance look at her bikini clip on oprahs show.oprahs there pulling kirsties coverup back and oprah then was fairly slim. now look at her!!

Bronze Member

I really like Kristie and hope that she is successful. At this point if I were her - I'd look into a Lapband procedure. Enough is enough.

Wow she is a trainwreck. Hope she snaps out of it before her health fails her completely
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeelover View Post
    I really like Kristie and hope that she is successful. At this point if I were her - I'd look into a Lapband procedure. Enough is enough.
    It won't work unless you are completely committed to making lifetime changes.

Nothing works unless you make lifetime changes. I can't tell you how many friends of my sister that have had some type of gastric procedure have packed the pounds back on.

It won't work unless you are completely committed to making lifetime changes.

Nothing works unless you make lifetime changes. I can't tell you how many friends of my sister that have had some type of gastric procedure have packed the pounds back on.
    Exactly, which is why we are STILL subjected to this yo yo dieting nonsense from the likes of carnie wilson, what is she at now, 5 people magazine covers crowing over how much damned weight she's lost?

Fawking ridiculous.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I am so bored from Kritie and her weight!

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information