Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian defends herself; insists she's a size 2

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Her butt is as wide as his. Her shoulders obviously aren't.
    I'm willing to bet her ass is wider than his. His looks to be the same size in those shorts he's wearing. If he were in briefs, it would be a different story.

That is NOT a size 2 ass. If it is, then I am a 0!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Kim Kardashian gets offended that US Weekly calls her ‘fuller figured’

US Weekly had a small fashion article in their latest issue which happened to mention that clothing store Forever 21 now has a plus-sized line, and that “Kim Kardashian is a fan.” It was implied that Kardashian was in the line’s target size range, which is listed from XL - 2XL

I feel that this clipping from Us Magazine is a bit misleading, so I wanted to comment on it.
    I am a huge fan of Forever 21 and I’m very happy they have expanded their line to include a plus-size range, but I am not in that size category and this article makes it sound like I am! I am a curvy girl and I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things. I work really hard to maintain my curves while staying slim and healthy, so to be classed as a “fuller-figured woman” of extra large proportions is a little offensive.
    For the record, I am a size 2, not 2XL.
    [From Kim Kardashian's blog]

I wouldn't call her full-figured at all but she is curvy and her body is banging. Way hotter than most of the celebtards in H-town.

By Hollywood standards she is full figured. She looks great, though.

I wouldnt call her full figured.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Curvy, yes...but I think the term full figured is reserved for size 8 and up in modern society.

And she is NOT a size 2...that ass wouldn't fit in a size 2. i don't know what everyone wants to say they're a size 2 or a 4. I'd say she's probably a size 6 and she should embrace that. Personality in the crapper or not, her body is smokin'
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I am a curvy girl and I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things.
    Word. It's irksome to hear obese women refer to themselves as "curvy". They aren't curves, they're rolls.

Ahhh, the mythical celebrity size 2 rears it's fat head again.

Size 8 is "full figured??" I always thought plus-sizes were 16 and up.

So...even though I have no love for Kim K, she's NOT a plus size.

But since everyone in LA is a size 2 apparently I'm surprised any of them can find clothes with such high demand.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Kim has a much better body than most of the other twits in hollywood. But why does she and Jennifer Love Hewitt and everyone else insist that they're a size 2? When did that become the ideal? While I realize that sizes aren't standard and a size 2 means different things, I think it's too small for most women unless you have a small frame and/or are naturally very slim.

She's hardly an XL, but she's no size 2. I'm guessing that she has a hard time fitting into clothes without getting them tailored.

Plus size is different from full figured. Full figured means fuller breasts and hips. Plus sized means bigger all over.

*I* am currently a size 8-10 and would consider myself full figured but not plus sized, for example. My friend who is 6'3 would be plus sized
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Ok, but apparently Kim K thinks "fuller figured" = plus sized, based on her comments.

Or is there also a difference between "full figured" and "fuller figured? lol
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Plus size is different from full figured. Full figured means fuller breasts and hips. Plus sized means bigger all over.

*I* am currently a size 8-10 and would consider myself full figured but not plus sized, for example. My friend who is 6'3 would be plus sized
    Holy ISH!!!!! you have a friend who is 6'3...WOW! I've never met a woman that could look me eye to eye.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Word. It's irksome to hear obese women refer to themselves as "curvy". They aren't curves, they're rolls.
    It's a major pet peeve of mine. Kim Kardashian's curvy. Salma Hayek's curvy. Beth Ditto is a walking, jiggling overstuffed sack of meat.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Kim K is one of those women that has to be very careful, because an extra 5-10 lbs. will make her look fat. Her curves are a little outrageous, so maybe that's why. She needs to stop calling herself a size 2, because she's embarrassing herself and nobody is falling for it. With her ass, she might even be a size 10 or 12, but needs to have the clothes tailored at the waist because she's much smaller. Jmo
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information