Login to remove the ads!
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Kevin Federline shows off his gut in camo undies on Celebrity Fit Club

Hit By Ban Bus!

And its on tonight yall, dont forget to watch, 9 eastern.

Tool Academy 3 is on at 8 right before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I'm sorry but whom are you refering too? Or do you just mean coz they're not 300lbs.... oh, some of them are aren't they.

I was suprised at some of these weights... and given their heights, not a little smug.....

ETA - OK os I looked it up and for a LARGE frame this is how much they're over weight.... bearing in mind not all of them have large frames (or any of them?)

KFed - max 179 53lbs over
    Nicole is under the max
    Sabastian is off the chart (mine didn't go up past 6')
    Bobby 23 lbs over the max for a large frame (which he obviously doesn't have)
    Kaycee 49 lbs over
    Shar is under he max for a large frame at 151.... but she doesn't have a large frame either.
    Tanisha is 85lbs over - she should be 155 for a large frame at 5'5"...... Thats a lot to loose.....
    I was referring to Nicole. At 130 pounds and 5'2, her BMI is 23.8, which is classified as normal. Shar's is 25.1, which is just barely overweight (healthy ranges from 18.5-24.9). If she loses just 1 or 2 pounds her weight will fall within the normal range. Of course the BMI system isn't perfect, and it doesn't take into account muscle mass or body frame size. I just feel like it must be frustrating for some of the heavier contestants to have to compete with those who are closer to a healthy weight already.

I agree. And if thats true about Shar, shes pretty big boned. Im not saying fat but shes thick and it looks just about right on her.

Dr. Ian tried to say that theres no such thing as people genetically predisposed to being thick, I thought he was full of crap then and still do.

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirl View Post
    I was referring to Nicole. At 130 pounds and 5'2, her BMI is 23.8, which is classified as normal. Shar's is 25.1, which is just barely overweight (healthy ranges from 18.5-24.9). If she loses just 1 or 2 pounds her weight will fall within the normal range. Of course the BMI system isn't perfect, and it doesn't take into account muscle mass or body frame size. I just feel like it must be frustrating for some of the heavier contestants to have to compete with those who are closer to a healthy weight already.
    When you put it like that I understand what you're saying.

Do they make a competition out of it? I think that that's wrong if they do since different peolpe loose at different rates & as you say having less to loose... Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirl View Post
    Yeah its funny how trained our eye is to see underweight girls as being "normal". I was shocked when I realized that Nicole is actually not that much overweight, by a long shot. She does need to tone up, thats clear, but I'm not convinced she has that much weight to lose - but in her industry, she probably has a long way to go.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

oh, that reminds me.. i saw her on the Kardashian's show. uh, seems like that dick Scott was trying to get her on board with that diet shit that kim and khloe peddle.... wonder if she'll be advertising that shit when she's lost the weight?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Scott is trying to get in on it? The man is a stick figure as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    When you put it like that I understand what you're saying.

Do they make a competition out of it? I think that that's wrong if they do since different peolpe loose at different rates & as you say having less to loose... Etc.
    Yes, they have challenges where they compete against each other to win prizes. I believe Shar and Nicole are on the same team. When you have obese people competing against people who are only slightly overweight or normal, that just doesn't seem fair. Nicole also claimed on the show (yes, I admit to watching) that she works out all the time, so I assume she's in pretty good physical shape.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Yeah its funny how trained our eye is to see underweight girls as being "normal". I was shocked when I realized that Nicole is actually not that much overweight, by a long shot. She does need to tone up, thats clear, but I'm not convinced she has that much weight to lose - but in her industry, she probably has a long way to go.
    Sad, but very true. Nicole is considered overweight by hollywood standards, but she's not a woman most people (or anyone) would take notice of on the street for being overweight.

I think damn near half of Nicole's "extra weight" is alcohol bloat. Some of these people need to be Celebrity Rehab before anything else.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I have been a fan of this show since the beginning.. my take:

Shar hasnt dealt with the humiliation of all the bs and she and Kevin are friends but it is strained and they dont speak of what went on. If they did Shar might go postal on him.

Kevin: I like him I cant help it. I think he is a decent guy who got caught up in the world that is Cheetopia. He seems down to earth, very grounded and nice. I think he genuinely wasnt ready for the trainwreck that is Britney. I do think he loves his kids, and wants the best for them. He keeps his trap shut, out of respect for his kids.

Bobby Brown needs rehab. Calling Dr Drew.

Nicole looks fine and I agree alcohol bloat.

Sebastian- lurve him would still hit it just because of remembering him in his prime.. swoons
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Federline keeps his trap shut so so he'll keep his money.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ Yup and so he can pay money to Shar. And he doesn't have to bother about a real job.

NICOLE EGGERT hush-hush DIET

Photo by: INF Daily

Pssst….Wanna know how Baywatch babe Nicole Eggert got her slamming bikini body back?

The blonde bombshell dropped a whopping 35 pounds through a combination of [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]diet[/COLOR][/COLOR], exercise and MORE, an insider tells The ENQUIRER.

The 38-year-old actress was motivated to get back into her size 2 jeans after seeing unflattering photos of herself on the cover of The ENQUIRER last September, revealed the insider.

"She couldn't believe it was her!" said a source close to the actress.

But then reality set in - at 150 pounds, Nicole weighed 45 pounds more than she had when she played lifeguard Summer Quinn in the early '90s.

Nicole blamed her weight woes on her father's death from cancer in 2007, after which she sank into a deep depression.

"The overweight beauty started dieting in September, and lost 20 pounds before she appeared on Celebrity Fit Club in early February," the source added.

"She weighed in at 130 and has been working her butt off and [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]losing [COLOR=blue ! important][/COLOR][COLOR=blue ! important]weight[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] ever since."

Nicole knew that she couldn't starve herself skinny like she did when she was younger. These days she's eating healthier - choosing oatmeal for breakfast and broiled fish or rotisserie chicken for dinner, usually served with a side of steamed vegetables. When she's busy, she'll opt for a frozen Lean Cuisine meal.

She also hikes five days a week and does cardio workouts on her home treadmill.

But Nicole had some extra help getting her knockout figure , according to the insider.

Experts who compared photos of Nicole taken at a beach party in September with a shot from March 26 agree that Nicole likely went under the knife.

Dr. Anthony Griffin, a renowned [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]plastic [COLOR=blue ! important]surgeon[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] whose work has been featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover believes the actress may have had [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]liposuction[/COLOR][/COLOR] around her abdomen, waist and thighs, and believes that she has undergone a breast-lift.

"You can see the fullness in her breasts near the breast bone in the after photo as compared to the tubular-shaped breasts she had before," Dr. Griffin explained.

"That's a dead giveaway to me."

Nicole's rep says she didn't have liposuction, but admits she did have her breast implants replaced and slightly enlarged to avoid an actual breast-lift.

"Nicole was serious about changing her looks and said she'd do whatever it takes," the source added.

"Her commitment to getting thin paid off because she looks better now than she did 20 years ago."

He documented his battle with the bulge earlier this year on US reality TV show Celebrity Fit Club, where he lost an impressive 3st 5lb.
    But for Kevin Federline, who once tipped the scales at 17st 8lb, it seems the weight is creeping back on again.
    Britney Spears' ex, who was dubbed 'K-Fat' at his heaviest, was spotted out in LA last week looking tubby again.

Tubby again: Celebrity Fit Club contestant Kevin Federline looked like he'd piled on the pounds again as he stepped out in LA last week

Slim and trim: Britney's ex in February after appearing on the weight loss show

Even the 32-year-old's huge oversized T-shirt wasn't enough to hide his bulging belly.
    Federline famously surprised celebrity watchers in early 2009 when he emerged with a new, rotund physique.
    Even he was shocked by the sight, later saying: 'I looked pregnant. It was upsetting. It's [usually] easy for me to brush stuff off of my shoulder. [But] when I saw a pictures [of me] like that, I had to do something about it.'
    The former back-up dancer blamed the weight gain on depression following his divorce from Spears, with whom he has two sons Sean Preston, 4, and Jayden James, 3.
    The junk food lover also admitted to guzzling 24 cans of soft drink a day.
    Along with seven other stars, including ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, former R&B bad boy Bobby Brown and Baywatch actress Nicole Eggert, he lost weight with the help of a dietician, a life coach and strict drill sergeant Harvey Walden.
    He adopted a strict high-protein diet of egg whites, salmon, chicken and steamed vegetables.
    But judging by his latest outing, he has let those habits slip.
    Federline, who now dates Victoria Prince, is also dad to son Kaleb, 5, and daughter Kori, 7, from his previous relationship with Jackson.

Heavy weight: Federline, in August 2008, drank up to 24 cans of soft drink

Read more: K-Fat again! Britney Spears' ex piles on the pounds after Celebrity Fit Club | Mail Online

Coz loosing it fast will fuck you up & doesn't address needing to change your living habits.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information