Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Federline shocks "fans" over new size

He is gross!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

How did he get so mahoosive so fast?

holy....shit.

A*O

You can take the boy out of the trailerpark.....
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    it's so weird because he didn't gain any weight in his face. it looks like he's wearing a fat suit.
    His head is throwing me off too.

he looks like he stuffed a basketball up his top.. haha he looks pregnant

If they remake Beetlejuice, he could be Shrunken Head Guy....

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Off topic..but....man I love that movie! Memories.

Kevin Fatterline. Sorry. I had to say it.

K-Fat

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeelover View Post
    Perhaps he stopped doing drugs and is settling down with his kids?
    oh i somehow think he's still smoking alot of weed. he looks like he has a severe case of 'munchie-itis'.

fgg

i love how he has food in every pic!

Shar Jackson: K-Fed doesn’t care that he’s gained weight

Shar Jackson, the mother of Kevin Federline’s two oldest children, has confirmed what we’ve all long suspected: K-Fed doesn’t give a rip that he’s fat. He’s gained God only knows how much weight in the last year or so. I’d ballpark it around fifty pounds, residing mostly north of his legs, with the vast bulk of it chilling around his midsection. Where a female celebrity would have gotten all sorts of crap for gaining that much weight so quickly, K-Fed hasn’t felt the same heat. Why? Well partly because he’s a man, but mostly because he’s K-Fed. He’s a Q-list celeb, so who cares? Britney Spears gains weight but at least she’s famous enough to warrant the discussion. K-Fed’s gotten off the hook because there’s only so much you can say about him.
    Which doesn’t mean it isn’t interesting. This is probably mostly because I’ve been on a super strict diet for the last six months, but I can’t help but be really fascinated by whatever’s going on with K-Fed. I mean he’s made no explanation about it – not that he owes us one. But he’s just started sporting billowy shirts and that’s about it. A weight loss component has been added to his upcoming reality show, with VH1 telling him to lose 45 lbs. And another company offering him $2.5 million to endorse their weight loss pills. But it’s hard to tell if he’s really losing the pounds, because Shar flat out admits Federline doesn’t care.
    Talk about Kevin Federline’s ghastly weight gain all you want.
    “He doesn’t care,” his ex Shar Jackson told Usmagazine.com at HBO’s post-Emmys party in Los Angeles Sunday. “The beautiful thing about him is that he could care less.”

She said the 31-year-old dancer-turned-rapper is doing “good.”
    As his ex Britney Spears continues her Circus tour, he’s been on the road looking after their sons Sean Preston, 4, and Jayden James, 3.

Jackson said that he still manages to phone the two children he has with her: Kori, 7, and Kaleb, 5.

“He calls them all the time,” she told Us. “They have good long phone conversations. I’m like, ‘Ok, that’s good. Hang up the phone ’cause we have stuff to do.’”
    [From Us Weekly]
    It’s good that Kevin doesn’t care about his weight gain in terms of stupid superficial stuff and what people are saying about him. He might want to care in terms of his health, but it’s not like he’s going to drop from a heart attack tomorrow. But he’s carrying a lot of weight in the midsection and that’s a huge precursor to diabetes. Stomach flab is the most dangerous fat. I’m sure that’s not news to him. Clearly he’s not working on his dance career anymore, he’s in a relationship that seems stable and happy, and he’s got some projects going with reality TV. I will find it pretty interesting to see if he really does lose weight for his show, and if so how much. Rarely do you see a male celeb struggle with such rapid weight gain. But it is sort of obvious that he doesn’t care, for better or worse. But you’d think $2.5 million would help him pretend to.

Now the head's starting to bloat!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

^^ but only underneith!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    oh i somehow think he's still smoking alot of weed. he looks like he has a severe case of 'munchie-itis'.
    You know I'm still reading that as munchie-tits...

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorGirl View Post
    Talk about Kevin Federline’s ghastly weight gain all you want.
    “He doesn’t care,” his ex Shar Jackson told Usmagazine.com at HBO’s post-Emmys party in Los Angeles Sunday. “The beautiful thing about him is that he could care less.”

She said the 31-year-old dancer-turned-rapper is doing “good.”
    Jeez! Where did these people get an education? . “The beautiful thing about him is that he could care less.” Well obviously he COULD care less then, because otherwise he could NOT care less....
    Oh and he's doing "well" not good!

K-FAT no more! Stepping out yesterday with girlfriend Victoria Prince, Kevin Federline - the former husband of Britney Spears - was looking fit and loved-up after gaining weight while serving as fulltime dad to his celebrity sons. The excessive weight drew scorn from the US press, something that made him appreciate his ex-wife's position, and he dropped almost 19kg on US reality show Celebrity Fit Club, which he finished filming before touching down in Brisbane on Sunday.
    Despite the rumour mill going into overdrive last week, with talk that the gorgeous pro-volleyballer Prince was pregnant, Confidential can reveal that, in fact, she's not.
    Sometime singer Federline has two children with former fiance hbfShar Jackson and two sons with Spears, Sean Preston, 4, and Jayden James, 3.
    Currently he has sole custody of his boys with Spears and, now they're a little older, Father Federline is looking at getting back to business.

He plans to relaunch himself while here in Australia.
    "They're at an age where they're not tiny babies and she [Spears] can look after them on occasion when he goes out of town," a source said.
    Despite previously being rather media shy, Federline has conducted two magazine interviews since arriving in Australia.
    There are even whispers that he may return early next year for an appearance on the catwalk for a "major menswear label" during Australian Fashion Week.
    Federline and Prince are expected to arrive in Sydney today.

Looking good ... Kevin Federline and Victoria Prince / Pic: Annette Dew Source: The Daily Telegraph

Toned K-Fat is now looking more like a Special K | Herald Sun
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information