Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Federline shocks "fans" over new size

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    He's been a tub o lard for a while now.

BUT

In the fine tradition of most celebs these days (with the exception of Travolta so far), expect all this notoriety to "inspire" piggy here to go on an all out exercise and diet routine so he can milk more publicity out of it, by posing on People magazine (K-fed, how I lost 60 pounds!!!).
    Or:

(a) Be a spokesperson for a dieting food plan aimed at males.
    (b) Make his own exercise video of him hip-hop/pop/whatver dancing where he can force people to listen to some of his songs in it.

I'm suspicious as to all this weight gain.

I thought that both if those had already be floated by him? Nurti-something & a keep-fit DVD?

Nurti boi?

^ Ahhh, there you go. Life&Style mag in the US reported in April that Nutri-system had offered him a deal to promote their new male program. Wait not Life&Style, it was In Touch magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Peike View Post
    Or:

(a) Be a spokesperson for a dieting food plan aimed at males.
    (b) Make his own exercise video of him hip-hop/pop/whatver dancing where he can force people to listen to some of his songs in it.

I'm suspicious as to all this weight gain.
    How great it is to be a celeb! You can milk anything about yourself into a money making venture.

I like the Dlisted label for him: "Well Fed".
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I still maintain that he is terrified that Brit will go after him again if he gets down to his dancing size. Those are layers of protection, y'all.
    LOL, nice try.

I'm going with the "looking for an endorsement deal and/or reality show to chronicle his weight loss struggle" theory.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He's needs to cut back on the beer and food and smoke a little less pot.

fgg

as was previously predicted - offer to endorse a weight loss product

In the latest “life is grossly unfair” celebrity news, Kevin Federline has reportedly been offered $2.5 million for endorsing a diet product. This is despite the fact that Kevin is still noticeably overweight and is losing weight with the help of a trainer and diet plan developed to add some kind of plot to his upcoming reality show. Maybe this company thinks if they can snag Kevin before he starts to lose the weight they claim it’s due to their products:
    With his filled-out physique getting a lot of attention lately, Kevin Federline may have found a way to get some more buck for his diet bang. A source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that the former Mr. Spears has been offered a seven-figure deal to endorse a new weight loss product.

Federline is reportedly considering an endorsement deal with a company called EP-2 (Extreme Physical Performance). The source said the former back up dancer has been offered $2.5 million to become the new face of the fat-burning tool which is set to hit over 1,400 GNC stores.

While a rep for Federline has yet to comment, a spokesperson for EP-2 confirmed to RadarOnline.com: “Yes, we’re trying to do a deal with him, but nothing has been confirmed yet.”

Last week, RadarOnline.com broke the news that trainer to the stars Chris Cormier had put Federline on a strict high-protein diet so that he could shed 45 pounds for his new reality show.
    [From Radar Online]

Checking out the website for this company, they have products with pharmaceutical-sounding names that promise to help naturally increase testosterone and build muscle. The language they use to describe how their pills supposedly work is loaded with scientific terms and would seem convincing if I didn’t know better. I’ve taken protein supplements and used GNC products before, and I think they’re sort-of useful when you’re trying to build muscle. To me they’re just meal supplements, though, and I really believe that the best way to gain muscle is to work out systematically, and eat small lean protein meals throughout the day. K-Fed is doing all that, and he’ll probably lose weight because of it. This company wants to take credit for it, though, and they somehow think that’s worth a couple of a million dollars. It very well could be, as much as it pains me to admit it. We may want K-Fed to go away, but fat and thin he still gets plenty of press coverage and it’s about to amp up considerably for that reality show he’s working on.

fgg

more pics

I'd like to see him back-up dancing now.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

It would do him good - once he got all that blubber shifted his pin-head wouldn't look so small

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Um, apart from Shar Jackson, he has fans?
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Fans? Really?
    "Well isn't that special"

aw, I feel bad for him. Anyone who gains that much weight that quickly is not doing so hot.
    Enjoy the liquor and delicatessen.

wtf do you mean, he sits at home playing videogames and smoking weed all day with the 50 grand a month he gets from Shitney
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information