Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: The Keto Diet

Don't be too hard on yourself Kitty. One evening of bad eating doesn't undo anything. Everyone needs a big plate of soulfood every now and then.
    Novice, fgg and Kittylady like this.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I'm having such a hard time staving off cravings. They're hitting me hard. I still want cereal, really bad. And I feel like I'm only one "fuck it" away from pizza or lasagna or such.

I have the Mirena in and I've read that it can make it extra hard to lose weight.

Or maybe I'm just a fattie, lol.
    Chocolate..... it’s like oxygen to me....

is there any any kind of wrap you can have? Maybe a corn tortilla or something?
    i discovered that if you put cheese & tomato & maybe a bit of ham or something on a tortilla and grill it you get mini-mock-pizza (courtesy of “a pinch of nom” blog) it’s not a stuffed crust etc but better than blowing the whole house no?

I am hoping that the changes in my life will assist me with my diet
    My comfort dinner was gluten-free chicken paprika sausage casserole with rice it was awesome & I actually am very full now so won’t pick at crap in the evening (also an issue).
    I don’t know if I can go cold-turkey-keto straight away but am doing my best to lose the sugar & keep carbs low....

.............., to be continued lol!
    Beeyotch likes this.

I do have those low-carb wraps. And I've been thinking of just melting a load of cheese with a smidge of marinara sauce in the oven--everything but the crust.

But no, this jones I had was for the real thing, crust included. It passed, but only after I had a bowl of granola/cereal I found at the back of the cupboard.

Then the next day I went back to eating normally (keto I mean). Turns out I dropped 2 lbs since.

Oh and Nov, if you do it slowly, like reduce sugar first, then cut it out, then same with starches, etc. I bet you still notice some weight loss.
    czb and Novice like this.

Make yourself a cauliflower crust.
    fgg likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yeah, I went through all those substitutions the first time and it was fun, but too much work for my lazy ass now.

You know what I did that was pretty good though? Cut up some rotisserie chicken, covered it with cheese and roasted peppers, broiled for 3 min. Threw some Crystal hot sauce on...SO GOOD and quick too.
    Novice likes this.

That sounds good B

I've made keto bagels. I posted a pic somewhere here. It's an easy recipe and can crush that bread craving. I should make some and put my homemade butter on them.
    Novice and Nevan like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information