Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Like Tree289Likes

Thread: The Keto Diet

Well done Charmed & Faithanne

I have no choice but to do IF as my diet provides the products (full vitamin etc meal replacements) so if I’ve eaten all of them for that day by 6pm.... well that’s it until the next day. I find that I try to eat breakfast as late as possible.
    Also I’ve found that I am *finally* finding my taste is changing, the sugar urges are weakening, the foods that used to taste good (ie high calorie, high fat/sugar, etc) don’t taste that good any more and I am finding that my head is telling me I don’t want them and that I’m not craving that “hit” as much.
    I did buy some petit biscuits (cookies - US) from the Polish deli because I knew that they wouldn’t be as sweet & I can have a couple and I’m good.
    I can’t wait until I can make a post like Charmed and Faithanne above have....
    faithanne and twitchy2.0 like this.

I still have a sweet tooth and eat chocolate every day, but it's good quality and I only have a small piece (compared to what I used to be able to put away).

Being unable to randomly snack changes the way you look at food - when you only have a limited period to get all your nutrients for the next 24 hours, you are a lot more conscious of eating food that will fill you up and give you the energy you need. Fasting gives me enough of a "sugar buzz", minus the sugar!
    Novice likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

fgg

i've been doing my IF for two years now and have a plateau lately. trying to switch it up here and there to re-shock my body and keep it guessing.
    Novice likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

i have been doing mostly IF and have been happy. but fell off the wagon in the past 1.5 weeks and it's not good. death in the family, work crunches, and now i'm sick and that has all contributed to my decline. but i have a work team building offsite today so most likely won't be able to resume IF until tomorrow or sunday.

ugh. i gotta be social at the offsite. hopefully it doesn't kill me.
    Novice likes this.

fgg and Tati like this.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information