Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: The Keto Diet

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I was thinking of giving the IF thing a try. No way would I do keto, no way in hell fire I'm giving up carbs

I've been doing IF for a while now (didn't even know it was called that, I just didn't feel like eating till the afternoon) but actual weight loss only happened when I was on holiday, and stress free. This year I threw a sort of keto in the mix and watching my calories. I used to eat bread with pasta and sugary desserts in one sitting (like easily over 350g of carb) so I didn't think it would work for me.
    But it did! Today I even clocked in at 1200 kcal AND like 15g carb no probs. I just don't want bread anymore, it's weird. (Also, almost 12lbs down this month but it was my zero stress max. fun month, so no surprise).

It'll be interesting to see how I can maintain this under stress...

TLDR: seems impossible to give up carb/bread but actually it can be surprisingly easy

It takes some initial willpower for about 3-7 days. After that it's easy because your body has detox'd off the constant presence of all that fucking glucose.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

This looks so good and very easy. I'm definitely going to try this. I skipped almost everything this lady said. Really, this video could have been done in two minutes. Too much jibber-jabber.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

fgg

i made zucchini chaffles last night and they were delicious! my husband liked them too. trying bacon cheddar chaffles tonight.
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I've been doing chaffles too. I love the crunch. Just egg and cheese is pretty good. Less waffley, more thin and crunchy.

I ordered one of those tiny Dash waffle makers. It was $13. I just have to learn what is the perfect amount so as not to have cheese running out of the sides and causing a huge mess. I probably use too much cheese. Story of my life.
    Novice likes this.

fgg

ours wasn't crunchy but that was my first time doing it and the zucchini makes the goo extra wet.
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I haven't tried cloud bread before because I've heard it's just not very good. But I've only ever seen it in loaves. This guy (who I LOVE) makes it in small slice of bread size pieces. Has anyone here made cloud bread? It looks crazy easy and I'm def going to try it.

Go to 01:25:00 in to start recipe.

I am in love with monk fruit as my sugar substitute. It looks like sugar and is delicious. I may never go back to stevia.

Last edited by sprynkles; September 4th, 2019 at 11:16 AM.

That cloud bread looks great! I think I mentioned that I can't eat gluten and I'm always on the lookout to bread substitute. I don't really like the gluten free bread that are out there because they have so many weird, unnatural ingredients and are on top of that mostly just not good at all. So that might be something to look into!
    sprynkles and Novice like this.
    -

Okay I might actually try that this weekend
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information