Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 214
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: The Keto Diet

  1. #151
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    58,609

    Default

    We've never forgiven you.
    sputnik, fgg, Daphodil and 2 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  2. #152
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    56,047

    Default

    ugh store bought dressing is nasty. stop putting garbage in your body and make your own.

    i had to ask twitchy to give my first infraction too, i can't even remember what for but i'm pretty sure i deserved it.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  3. #153
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    22,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i got one years ago because i forgot to put a last name in a thread title.
    Yikes. Was that during the reign of PB?

    "A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

  4. #154
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    33,139

    Default

    ^i think twitchy did it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  5. #155
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    58,609

    Default

    nope. It was that same mod that banned me once "by accident" Thanks Tati.




    On the bright side, I haven't had to get admin to reverse an accidental banning in a while.
    Novice, Tati and Waterslide like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  6. #156
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    20,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i had to ask twitchy to give my first infraction too, i can't even remember what for but i'm pretty sure i deserved it.
    Twitchy popped my infraction cherry too. All because I posted a particular music video. It took my breath awaaaaay-ay-ay...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  7. #157
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    58,609

    Default

    You're probably going to be in charge of Hell.
    Kittylady likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  8. #158
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i got one years ago because i forgot to put a last name in a thread title.
    LOL I got one when I included the full name.... power hungry mad bitch!


    sprynkles - I’ve ended up doing IF and - so far so good - but I am struggling to drink 2L of water at the moment- crazy times at work....
    Kittylady, sprynkles, fgg and 1 others like this.

  9. #159
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    22,724

    Default

    Being at work is the best time for me to fast during my 10 hour shifts. Just dinner. There are treats brought in constantly at work and every payday the HR wench brings in donuts and bagels. It can be a real struggle not to break a fast. Good for you Novice. I hope it works for you. Get on that water.

    Novice and Nevan like this.

    "A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

  10. #160
    Elite Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    There are actually people who wander about with unrefrigerated salad dressings?

    I'm on my way to doing this too. For whatever reason the restaurants around here no longer have French or Thousand Island dressing anymore!! There is a boujee restaurant in town that makes their own kind of creamy balsamic vinaigrette and that's the only one I'll deviate for. I *do* like the Olive Garden's Italian dressing but I doubt that's really good for you (???).

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Fine! Have an infraction already!

    anybody else? Limited time offer.
    Gee, thanks! I always thought they were kind of a unicorn because I'm never nice when trolls come and be nasty to anyone here, but I never got an infraction.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

    Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

    Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!


  11. #161
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Twitchy popped my infraction cherry too. All because I posted a particular music video. It took my breath awaaaaay-ay-ay...

    Amateurs. I got my first from Pacific Breeze for not titling a thread exactly how she liked it.
    fgg, Kittylady and Beeyotch like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  12. #162
    czb
    czb is online now
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    16,255

    Default

    i remember PB gave a lot of posters infractions for how they titled a new thread. crazy.
    Novice likes this.

  13. #163
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,244

    Default

    That's because PB was an insecure ball of cray who took pleasure in the power to infract at will.

    Would probably ponder the words and actions of an actual shit-stirring rude ass board troll until the end of time without infracting because she wouldn't wanna make a mistake. But would throw them out like skittles at a party for stupid petty shit.
    Novice and Beeyotch like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  14. #164
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    58,609

    Default

    I wonder if she's still doing the life coaching thing. I could stand to have some brilliant insights to guide my life.
    Kittylady, Novice and sputnik like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  15. #165
    czb
    czb is online now
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    16,255

    Default

    ^^^ you mean like 'cautiously embracing jeggings'??
    Kittylady likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 5th, 2009, 06:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •