Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kelly Clarkson: "I'm always the same size"

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    She's has no excuse not to be in shape. She's got the money for whatever chef or trainer she needs. She looks just plain unhealthy here.
    I agree. She got lots of money and she doesn't even have a family to take care of. She can hire people to motivate her.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    I agree. She got lots of money and she doesn't even have a family to take care of. She can hire people to motivate her.
    Seeing myself look like a freaking BLIMP in pictures would motivate me enough
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

it's amazing what makeup and a change of clothes can do! She needs to get her pants hemmed - they're always dragging on the floor.

Zootopia - May 16, 2009

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm not going to bash Clarkson. It's obvious she has issues and isn't able to juggle being a role model/human being struggling with those issues simultaneously. The whole pressure for the slim image makes these celebrities have conflicting ideas: what else would one expect her to say publically being as self-conscious as she shows she is, having the world tell her she's fat, having the industry dictating rail thin is the standard, having to be a role model, and being a human being at the end of the day? The public speech will inevitably come out in the form of denial and contradiction. It's not intentional nor "not being true to herself"; in her defense it's probably just confusion. This happens to us on a daily basis when we have to be political and sound politically correct and we all know that. On a message board we can speak our minds, but try "staying true to yourself" 100% in all aspects in other public contexts in "real life", especially at work. Unfortunately, it just doesn't happen.

Note: I know bashing celebrities is the most fun part of the board, but I like to spare the talented and seemingly decent.

I don't have any problem with Kelly's weight. It's refreshing to see someone who isn't stick thin. She just doesn't choose her clothes very well... But she's a sweetie, so I don't like bashing her either.

"Refreshing" was a year or so ago when she was slightly thinner but not at her skinniest; her weight looks unhealthy now and there's nothing "refreshing" about that, but I get what you mean.

What is the big deal with what her size is? She's a SINGER, not a fashion model. Leave face and body bashing to the ones that get paid for looking perfect, not the ones that are getting paid to entertain us other ways.

She's always the same size?? Then that means all those skinnier pics I used to see of her were photo-shopped to death!!! Good thing she has a nice personality.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Quote Originally Posted by vballchica134 View Post
    She definitely looks bigger ...

She can't be comfortable? I mean comfortable in her own skin vs. phsyically comfortable, but I guess both. I know you can try to deny and say you are comfortable ... but I guess I didn't realize til I lost weight, how much of a difference it makes for many things, including self esteem. Although I guess I can't speak for everyone else - maybe she is truly okay with it.

I'm with whoever else said they don't want to see her stick thin next month or anything like that.

She carries the shape well. Not fat or obese at all, no sir. Just very 'curvy.'

People magazine, how I lost 50 pounds, here I cum!!!

She didn't look too big on the programme Good News Week in Australia.

this is the video.. she looked pretty good.. damn that show was funny last night.

YouTube - Kelly Clarkson - TV 1 June 09 - Kelly in a bubble comedy sketch - GNW TV Australia M15+
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    this is the video.. she looked pretty good.. damn that show was funny last night.

YouTube - Kelly Clarkson - TV 1 June 09 - Kelly in a bubble comedy sketch - GNW TV Australia M15+
    yea i watched this and was suprised she was not bigger because of the pics i have seen here!

Bronze Member

Kelly in Sydnea Australia yesterday
    Kelly Clarkson - Front & Back | Skinny VS Curvy

still the same size? I'm in doubt, it looks like she has piled on some pounds more

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information