Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Clarkson: "I'm always the same size"

She's definitely not being truthful because she has yo-yo'd for a while now. She lost weight after AI (those skinny pics already posted), then gained it back (see pics below) and she gained MORE weight in 2007/2008.

I like Kelly and think she can sing. I really don't care about her weight/body, but I hope she is taking care of her health.

2006:

^Man her proportions are so off looking...

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    ^Man her proportions are so off looking...
    She's a pear for sure!

I think anyone who saw her perform on Saturday Night Live last night knows she's not the same size as she always was.

I don't understand her urge to fudge the truth about this.

She looked very ummm...hippy on SNL last night, and the tight-fitting clothing didn't do her any favors. You can also see the weight gain in her face.

I guess she's just trying to deflect any talk about her weight, with the "I've always been this size" thing, but...no way.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

i'm watching SNL on dvr right now and she looks huge in that outfit! very bad choice.

To her credit at least, she wasn't directly saying she hasn't gained weight, rather that she hasn't lost any.

How much weight has she lost?

“Oh, I haven’t,” she tells me. “I’m always the same size. People just get pictures of me in black and I look thinner, and people get pictures of me in white and I look bigger.”
    Still fudging with reality, but maybe for a not-so-sinister purpose?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

She obviously has an unhealthy body image, yet still feels compelled to allow her weight to set a "positive" example for her fans. She is totally in denial and it's pathetic. I think from the beginning with her bouts of bulimia she lost that chance... At this point, she needs to let it go, stop talking about it in all her interviews, and put her focus on staying in control. Learn what it takes to have a healthy consistent diet, along with a reasonable amount of exercise. Just because someone feels that they are overweight should not send them straight to the bathroom throwing up their meals. She does not understand what it takes to be in control, therefore has no place in setting a new norm in Hollywood. She is now sending a negative message to her fans as her weight obviously fluctuates from year to year, and her half-truths continue to be said in interviews when the evidence is right in front of us. Selfish, stupid, and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    She obviously has an unhealthy body image, yet still feels compelled to allow her weight to set a "positive" example for her fans. She is totally in denial and it's pathetic. I think from the beginning with her bouts of bulimia she lost that chance... At this point, she needs to let it go, stop talking about it in all her interviews, and put her focus on staying in control. Learn what it takes to have a healthy consistent diet, along with a reasonable amount of exercise. Just because someone feels that they are overweight should not send them straight to the bathroom throwing up their meals. She does not understand what it takes to be in control, therefore has no place in setting a new norm in Hollywood. She is now sending a negative message to her fans as her weight obviously fluctuates from year to year, and her half-truths continue to be said in interviews when the evidence is right in front of us. Selfish, stupid, and disgusting.
    Sadly that is the mindset of many females in the industry.

Good thing she has a nice personality. She don't have to be in denial about that.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

um i dont mean to sound rude but she was fat as fuck on SNL the other nite, which is whatever, if she wants to be thats cool, but i do think she used to have a much cuter body

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    um i dont mean to sound rude but she was fat as fuck on SNL the other nite, which is whatever, if she wants to be thats cool, but i do think she used to have a much cuter body
    ^Don't worry, now that she's in the public eye she'll be back to that old body or something very close soon enough.

Guarantee it.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    She was. The outfit she picked was so not a good look with her weight gain.

fgg

Bat Out Of Hell!

Kelly Clarkson performed at KIIS-FM's Wango Tango in Los Angeles this weekend looking like crusty Meat Loaf with extra bread crumbs. She's even got a pinch of Cojo in the face. Maybe right before her performance she walked in on Gaycrest waxing his glitter hole and she never fully recovered from that sight. I don't know. But I do know that Kelly needs to pour Adderall dust over those jeans and feed them to Paula Abdul STAT. Those jeans shouldn't have made it out of 1997 alive.

And I'm mad at Kelly right now because that "My Life Would Suck Without Fooood" song has become a regular part of my nightly dreams. That's not the first thing I want to be humming when I wake up in the morning. The first thing I want to be humming on is a.... Okay, I'll stop.

Oh, my.

Okay, she's easing out of pleasingly plump and well into chubbo territory.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information