Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keira Knightley says she is not anorexic

Bronze Member

Default Re: Keira Knightley says she is not anorexic

I dont think she is! Its the summer and shes really active, PLUS she just filmed POTC 2 and that was alot of physical activity and she was wearing pretty heavy clothes. Im pretty if i was running around all day in Carribean is heavy-ish clothes, i would probably loose some weight aswell!

Default Re: Keira Knightley says she is not anorexic

she doesn't look anorexic to me

everytime I see Keira state she's not too skinny, I just think of how she looked in Bend It and Love Actually compared to now.

Definitely some major weight loss. But could be from nose candy, not ana/bul

The fact that Keira constantly comments about her weight makes me think she has "issues" and there are always rumours in the press here about certain unnamed celebs and their love of the old columbian marching powder. I hope she isn't anorexic nor a cokehead but ... if she doesn't stop that bloody annoying pout (plus denying that she hasn't occasionally had it enhanced - SHE SO DEFINITELY HAS) I could quite happily snap her little twiglet arms and legs.

What would really make a refreshing change is for one of these bloody over rated skinny little tarts to actually confess yes I love anorexia and ps!

Sorry rant over!

The fact that Keira constantly comments about her weight makes me think she has "issues" and there are always rumours in the press here about certain unnamed celebs and their love of the old columbian marching powder. I hope she isn't anorexic nor a cokehead but ... if she doesn't stop that bloody annoying pout (plus denying that she hasn't occasionally had it enhanced - SHE SO DEFINITELY HAS) I could quite happily snap her little twiglet arms and legs.

What would really make a refreshing change is for one of these bloody over rated skinny little tarts to actually confess yes I love anorexia and ps!

Sorry rant over!

Whoops - I must be really p'd off to put that twice!
    Stella Galaxy ... 16 hands of irish trouble

^^WOW STELLA!!! I bet you'd like to meet her in a dark alley some night and clobber the bejesus out of her!!! I'll join ya!
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

I could probably save her a fortune on lip fillers! I'm not usually so evil but she just totally brings out the worst in me!
    Stella Galaxy ... 16 hands of irish trouble

" Keira says : Im not anorexic"... yeah, sure!

I think "I'm not anorexic" is actually celeb speak for:

"Look at me! I lost 5 (more) #'s and I'm even hotter! LOOK AT ME, DAMN YOU!"
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She's not anorexic and I'm not fat...end of story
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Bronze Member

I can't see how there is even a debate as to whether or not this girl is anorexic. I looked her up on getty images and her pictures from the Pirates 2 UK Premiere told the whole story. If I were to cover her face I would think I'm looking at the body of a 14 year-old boy. That to me screams of anorexia. You can see her ribs in profile shots and in front under her collarbone. Her only saving grace is the way her cheeks stay puffy and don't get that gaunt skeletal look like the rest of her.

Quote Originally Posted by asina View Post
    IS she REALLY skinnier, though?
    Look -- here's Keira a year ago, and here she is at that recent premiere:

Here are the problems with that recent event that's caused so much hoopla:

--It's a bad choice for a dress to begin with. A woman with small breasts can look perfectly sexy if she dresses properly, but THAT choice was all wrong. Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, and Charlize Theron all would have looked bad in that dress. Salma Hayek and Angelina Jolie could have pulled it off.
    --She's standing in that ridiculous hands-on-hips pose, which makes anyone's arms look thinner.
    --It was about 100 degrees in London on the day of that premiere. Sweat all over your body will make every feature more defined.
    --You can't see her ass or legs, which are where a lot of her weight is centered. There are plenty of pics to prove this.

The bottom line is that Keira has a mentally retarded stylist.
    I agree.

I don't think Keira has a problem, and I don't think she's had a "dramatic" weight loss. She looks the same as she always has, to me anyway. She has a very thin upper torso but everywhere else she looks quite normal. Her legs and arms aren't grotesquely thin, and usually anorexics suffer from all over weight loss because they are starving their body for a prolonged period of time.

I also don't think the fact that she "replies" to these questions often is any proof that she's suffering from anything. It's not her fault reporters constantly ask her the same boring question over and over.

"I'm NOT anorexic! (pout) I'm just a crackhead"

Whew! Thank goodness. For a second I was worried.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information