Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith - Pierce Brosnan's wife

Default Re: Keely Shaye Smith - Pierce Brosnan's wife

ITA Ice. I don't think Pierce deserves any special kudos for being seen with her in public. It's his freaking wife for chrissakes! And since she's struggled with depression over her weight to the point where he has to practically beg her to go out, I'd say she's not clueless about it the way Kirstie supposedly was. She seems overly conscious. I can relate. And the rest of us mere mortals do often gain some weight (even if it's not much) or get a little soft when we're happily attached as we age. I bet medically and height/weight wise she's not even in the obese category, just merely overweight. But I feel for her being surrounded by celeb anorexics. That's been proven to make even healthy weight women with good bodies feet fat. How many times to we need to see a chick with a great body reach a certain level of fame only to fuck up her looks trying to be a size 0-2 when she clearly does not have the frame/bone structure for it (Lohan anyone)?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by NawdleZouss
    I didn't quite get that.
    She's an overweight tard that uses excuses to cover up why she is obese - people are polite about it because her attractive sucessful husband has not kicked her to the curb.

If she were ugly, obese and abandoned by her succesful attractive husband - everyone would be chimming in that she deserved it.

How's that?
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

SVZ

no they wouldn't, they'd call pierce a shallow a-hole.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    no they wouldn't, they'd call pierce a shallow a-hole.
    We a collective we, tease Britney for becoming a cow and when she managed to lose weight after pregnancy no one could give her credit - it "had" to be do to surgery.

Federline - reportedly snorts and oinks at Britney when ever she eats.

Nice.

That said - when you have money, time and unlimited resources (doctors/tariners) at your fingertips you have no excuse for being overweight and unfit.

Bottom line is she is extremely overweight and her size just makes Brosnan look like a better man. But would a better man let the mother of his children live in such an unhealthy manner?

Something to consider.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I think she's really beautiful! Also I like the white on her, it looks lovely with her skin. Her face looks better now too imo.

Yes, she is very heavy, but she carries herself well. I've read that she is self-conscious about her size, but she appears to be quite confident to me. She definitely looks classy.

Quote Originally Posted by suede
    We a collective we, tease Britney for becoming a cow and when she managed to lose weight after pregnancy no one could give her credit - it "had" to be do to surgery.

Federline - reportedly snorts and oinks at Britney when ever she eats.

Nice.

That said - when you have money, time and unlimited resources (doctors/tariners) at your fingertips you have no excuse for being overweight and unfit.

Bottom line is she is extremely overweight and her size just makes Brosnan look like a better man. But would a better man let the mother of his children live in such an unhealthy manner?

Something to consider.

Actually, I think people are quicker to make fun of someone who has gained weight who previously flaunted themselves. Britany was always dancing around half naked in her videos, or out on the streets for that matter. The same could be said for Mariah Carey.

"LOOK AT ME" she practically screamed UNTIL she got fat. Anyone making fun of Britany is giving her a "HA!" back now that she can't flaunt herself anymore.

KSS is just going throught life. She isn't and has never done whatever it took to get attention. She's probably ok with the way she looks when she's at home or doing normal things because she knows no one is judging her.

I think she looks beautiful.
    bum gone bad

Silver Member

I've always thought she was pretty starting back in the Unsolved Mysteries days. You can tell Pierce sweats her bad! he's always kissing her or has his hand on her and I love that about them. They are solid!

Icepik i've got a woman friend who is divorced cuz she gained weight. Not to say their relationship was stable to begin with, but how many ppl can honestly say theirs is perfect? MANY relationships are based on looks unfortunately. The fact that she WAS a skinny wench when he met her was a crucial fact here. Any celeb is definitely is playing up to the cameras when they do the whole kissing the hand of their wives routine!
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

Many relationships are based on looks when the people involved are young/immature. Trust me.. the older people get, the more they realize what is important and it's NOT the size of your partner.

I didn't think the same way I did when I was in my 20's. Most don't. Looks soley matter when you are a child/teenager or have child like thinking. Of course, there is the rare ass that seems to think they are supreme and therefore their partner/spouse should be. They usually end up alone in the long run or go from relationship to relationship.

There comes a time when you need to realize what does matter in a relationship is honesty, respect, loyality, commitment amoungst a hundred other things.

Pierce married her thin and she gained weight. Ok, so what? It doesn't seem to bother him. He is probably intelligent enough to know the importance of this woman in his life, as his partner, the mother of his children and the commitment they have to one another. That's why they are still together, I'm guessing.

Even if you marry for looks and the spouse stays the same weight, none of us are immune to the ravages of time. You have to have a relationship based on more than looks, cause looks always fade....weight gain or not.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

I gotta call it as I see it.

Fat.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic
    I gotta call it as I see it.

Fat.

We'd have never thought she was over weight had you not come in here and said that....*phew*... thanks!!

Post a photo of yourself and I'll gladly give you more of my insight.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic
    Post a photo of yourself and I'll gladly give you more of my insight.

Are you male or female?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information