Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith - Pierce Brosnan's wife

Default Re: Keely Shaye Smith - Pierce Brosnan's wife

ooohhhh i love these pictures. It's about time we saw an average looking woman with 'junk in her trunk' along the arm of a celebrity hottie. She looks to me like a confident, vibrant woman.

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    Kirste is NOT as beautiful as KSS. Keely has NATURAL beauty. Also, again, lucky broad, Keely gains hers in a pleasant shape. KA was BULGING all over and her 5 chins were vulgar! Not all people were meant to be fat.
    yes, but she is losing, and looking rather good lately, too.
    Coffee is my happy drug

Mariah's running around in bikini's and showing her ass off literally and KSS is NOT. She wears gowns that may be tight, but she's not freaking stripping like Mariah--big difference. That's why we jump all over Mariah--she's asking for it!!!

She's a big woman allright, but she has a very pretty face. I like it that her husband has his arm around her and seems happy to be with her.

Silver Member

and kudos to pierce.
    he is not into skinny looking empty brained bithces.
    he prefers woman with brain. not matter what size she is, she looks clever and confident. thats all matters.
    but curves are also sexy too

Quote Originally Posted by piperdiva
    ooohhhh i love these pictures. It's about time we saw an average looking woman with 'junk in her trunk' along the arm of a celebrity hottie. She looks to me like a confident, vibrant woman.

yes, but she is losing, and looking rather good lately, too.
    Made up to the hilt. I wanna see her in restrained cosmetics.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody
    and kudos to pierce.
    he is not into skinny looking empty brained bithces.
    he prefers woman with brain. not matter what size she is, she looks clever and confident. thats all matters.
    but curves are also sexy too
    His last skinny woman was dying of cancer so I bet he LOVES the healthy look!

Gold Member

I don't believe Pierce when he says he likes her new "curves." It's only a matter of time before that pig gets caught cheating with some skinny bimbo and has photos splashed across the tabloids. I do not like that man. She's way too good for him.

He is truly a gentleman and I think he really does love her curves. I have a soft spot for him.

she's beautiful, but i agree with the poster who said that white satin probably isn't a good idea. it's fashion suicide if you ask me, and make sher look twice her size. beautiful face though, and she's lucky that she gains weight proportionately and doesn't look all bloated in the face.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    There's a double-standard creeping in here. While everyone is being very PC about KSS and her weight gain, I don't remember Kirsty Alley (an equally beautiful woman IMO and with apparently very similar weight problems) getting the same sympathetic treatment on this board. If Mariah Carey gains a few pounds people are down on her like a ton of bricks (mind you, she deserves all the crap she gets but nothing to do with her weight).
    I think the reality is - it's ok to appreciate Keely Smith because her hunky successful husband sees (or appears to see) nothing wrong with her.

Now had Brosnan oinked at her every time she ate something or required her to stay home or wear a sack - I'm pretty sure more people would find fault with her obesity.

We're a f*ked up society in that regard.

Someone already said it - if she didn't have the beautiful face and hair that she does and her looks were only average or less than average or if she dressed trashy or frumpy we'd find fault with her.

He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I liked Kirstie Alley, until I felt she'd gotten kind of out there with the Scientology. As for her weight, she was totally oblivious to the fact that she'd gotten HUGE. Kirstie said she wore the elastic waist skirts and so she never noticed that she was getting bigger and bigger. As a result of her not being aware of just how large she'd become, she was dressing sloppy and looked a mess all the time.

I guess if we saw Keely Shaye Smith in every day pictures, she could look the same, but when she goes out, she dresses as nicely as she can. Maybe the white was a bad choice, but someone had to have suggested it and told her she looked nice. Just given the way she apparently feels about her size and all, my guess is she wouldn't trust her own judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by suede
    I think the reality is - it's ok to appreciate Keely Smith because her hunky successful husband sees (or appears to see) nothing wrong with her.

Now had Brosnan oinked at her every time she ate something or required her to stay home or wear a sack - I'm pretty sure more people would find fault with her obesity.

We're a f*ked up society in that regard.

Someone already said it - if she didn't have the beautiful face and hair that she does and her looks were only average or less than average or if she dressed trashy or frumpy we'd find fault with her.

I didn't quite get that.
    2 years...

Everyone is being polite- im not- she is too fat. Her face has completely lost its lustre. U all say he doesnt persue model types - she WAS a skinny model type! He is obviously going to tell his wife she looks fine, but sooner or later he'll crave being able to feel attracted to someone's body. Life is cruel.
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

A*O

Been there, done that. I don't know what KSS actually weighs and it's not important, but gorgeous or not she is carrying an unhealthy amount of weight. For that reason alone she should be concerned. And kudos to Pierce for at least being willing to be seen in public with her. I guarantee that the majority of Hollywood asshole husbands would have traded her in a long time ago. It's not about skinny - it's about being healthy.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I agree, she does not look healthy. She is too overweight. i dont believe the whole "diets dont work for her'' story. LAZY
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

Sometimes...sometimes... a person meets, falls in love and marries someone thin, then sometimes, over time, a spouse will gain weight...and more than not, the other will not be so disturbed by the weight gain that they divorce the overweight spouse. Get it?

I have never met anyone that was once thin, gained weight and was then divorced/separated because of that weight gain. It happens to alot of people! There is more to a marriage than the physical appearance of a spouse.

Just because one is a celebrity, he should be embarrassed or commended on the fact he's still with her? I would think anyone saying or thinking that is the shallow one.

Seems alot of people here think that celebrities dont have real feelings like us normal every day folks. Come on, that's ridiculous

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information