Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

I don't think she is obese. She is a tall, big-boned woman and can carry a lot of weight. But she will be obese if she doesn't do something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Do you mean she isn't attractive now, or even before, when she was thin?

I don't think she's very attractive now, but when she was thinner, I thought she was absolutely stunning.
    Yeah I meant even before. I didn't think she was a dog or anything but just not my cup of tea. And of course now I think she looks worse. But I have also never been a Pierce fan either so I don't find him attractive at all.

Rosamund

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I don't think she is obese. She is a tall, big-boned woman and can carry a lot of weight. But she will be obese if she doesn't do something soon.
    She is supposedly 5-8, and according to this chart I found, a woman that height is considered obese starting at about 200 lbs.

www.consumer.gov/weightloss/bmi.htm

That said, she is quite well-proportioned IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by WitchHazelEyed View Post
    And I think a LOT of people use the "I'm concerned about her health" issue as an excuse to openly hate on overweight/underweight people. And I see right through it.
    I think that sounds pretty accurate. Why would a stranger care about her health??

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

I'm not one that subscribes to believing a husband or wife stops loving or loves their spouse less due to weight gain or weight loss. We age, we bald, we get wrinkled, flabby, sick and we still love.
    That is true love, it sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    You don't know what you are talking about. I am a big woman, I love all of me! I didn't just get use to it, I love every ounce of me. I can breathe, I can tie my shoes, your shoes, and bend over without losing my breathe!!! I met a woman who fit's into the thin standards at the doctors yesterday...she is 3 years younger than me she has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and she is diabetic....I have none of that shit...so being fat doesn't always equate to being unhealthy, unhappy, and even unattractive. Nor does being thin equals attractive, healthy, and happy..
    The hate that smaller people have for fat people kills me, do you and let me do me. I don't give a darn about you being slim what you eat don't make me shit, so stop caring. I think she looks great!!
    I always love your posts about stuff like this!

I'm trying to catch some of your confidence.

ETA- Some older pics of Keely

I don't know who she is....

I wonder what size she is, anyone guess?

A*O

I totally agree that people use the "I am concerned about her health" as a PC smokescreen for "GOD she's fat" and I'm probably as guilty as anyone in that regard. However, being obese does have health as well as aesthetic implications whether we like it or not and any woman who weighs over 200lbs no matter what her stature, bone structure, height, heritage, blah blah is going to face some serious repercussions sooner or later.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I saw these photos a while ago somewhere else & some one said that she has thyroid issues and did struggle with her weight.
    However, someone quite unconnected with this conversation also told me that once you start taking the synthetic thyroid stuff, you always have to take it so it's a last resort if you're board-line or slightly under-active.
    Is any of this true?

Bronze Member

She is very pretty,seems happy and i also admire her confindence, and yeah she's big.
    And LMAO @ the "she's not healthy comment" do you really care about that woman health ? Seriously? Just admit you don't like fat people.

Quote Originally Posted by Makedah24 View Post
    She is very pretty,seems happy and i also admire her confindence, and yeah she's big.
    And LMAO @ the "she's not healthy comment" do you really care about that woman health ? Seriously? Just admit you don't like fat people.
    Bravo!

I hate to say it, but I've been listening to a "fat people hater" all my life, and it's my mother. She talks about everyone "heavy" that comes into her eyesight. It's not a concern about their health with her, she's a self centered bitch, it's just something easy and negative to point out in someone else without needing to really think, she's not the brightest crayon in the box. She also has low self esteem (face lift Queen). She has tried all of my life to make me feel inferior, when deep down, she's always been jealous that I'm a very confident, genuinely happy person. She doesn't say much to me about it right now, because I've "lost some weight" (still what society would deem a "big girl" though), but points it out daily in other people.

Sad woman.

HAha! so it was Your mom that shouted at me in the street..... (actually, people do feel free to say something to fat people, and in my experience when I've been radically underweight, haven't told me to go put a couple of pounds on.)

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Makedah24 View Post

I bet her BMI is over 24 so she is obese. And yes, I don't give a crap about her health because I don't know her but SHE should be worried about HER OWN health. That's all I'm saying. And it's not true that I don't like fat people because I just don't care about how other people look, but I would be suicidal if I was that fat.
    Besides she has lost her looks due to her weight gain. It's hard to even recognize her because her face is so bloated. And she has the opposite of a lollipop head now. Her head looks lost and tiny on that huge body.
    Last edited by ducki; January 20th, 2008 at 10:32 AM.

BMI over 24 is not obese. It's merely overweight. Obese = BMI 30 or more.

Plus, to look as decent as she does shape-wise at that size, there's probably enough muscle tone there that her BMI (which is nothing more than a weight to height ratio that doesn't account for actual body composition) might be higher than even a person who has way more bodyfat than her.

So really, BMI is not even a true indicator of obesity. Hell, my college bf was always "obese" (or bordering) on the BMI scale. But had a bodyfat percentage in the single digits and a 30 inch waist.

Keely's fat. In all fairness, she probably has reached the level where she is (technically) obese. But probably nowhere near the extent that people think. She could probably drop 20-25# (maybe less) and be merely "overweight" again.
    Last edited by MsDark; January 20th, 2008 at 10:49 AM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post

She's not super skinny here she's got biggish arms, but she looks pretty darn good. This is a really flattering weight for her in my opinion. Sadly I bet there were people at this time thinking that she was a bit of a porker and that she should drop 20 lbs stat.

There is however, no excuse for Pierce's mustache in that first pic.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    BMI over 24 is not obese. It's merely overweight. Obese = BMI 30 or more.
    Ui, you are right. I found her height on the internet. She's 5' 8˝" (1.74 m). And I guess she is easily about 220 pounds, which makes an BMI of 33. So She's still obese.

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information