Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

Now who the heck is following Gerard on the beach? He's one of my favorites ever. He doesn't take off his clothes in film the way he did way back when. He's got beautiful and oh so thin, Carole Bouquet. I don't think she's complaining. He owns a restaurant as well but he was once so appealing.

With Keely, or anyone, if there is absence of depression and a basic good mental health, I'll never understand tripling in size.

I'm not one that subscribes to believing a husband or wife stops loving or loves their spouse less due to weight gain or weight loss. We age, we bald, we get wrinkled, flabby, sick and we still love.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ I doubt it. Obese people can't breathe as well as healthy people. Hell, half of them can't even bend over to tie their shoes.
    And if "she is not that big", I would hate to see what you do consider big.
    You don't know what you are talking about. I am a big woman, I love all of me! I didn't just get use to it, I love every ounce of me. I can breathe, I can tie my shoes, your shoes, and bend over without losing my breathe!!! I met a woman who fit's into the thin standards at the doctors yesterday...she is 3 years younger than me she has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and she is diabetic....I have none of that shit...so being fat doesn't always equate to being unhealthy, unhappy, and even unattractive. Nor does being thin equals attractive, healthy, and happy..
    The hate that smaller people have for fat people kills me, do you and let me do me. I don't give a darn about you being slim what you eat don't make me shit, so stop caring. I think she looks great!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I don't find her unattractive in the least bit, and she'd catch my eye because of her confidence. How a woman carries herself dictates her attractiveness, she can be thin, fit, curvy, and if she's got a smile going, is friendly, she'll be looked at, if she's got a nasty look and bad attitude, she'll get fewer looks.

I'm not quite her size, (right now, but I do tend to go back and forth) but I'm much closer to her body type than a skinny girls. My mother is a skinny little thing, that has the nastiest attitude, and always has a scowl on her face. She has always commented on my size, and I've always had to tell her that I'd rather be this way, and be vibrant and happy, than the miserable little bitch that she is.

Don't hate the big girls, we have hearts, kids, boyfriends, girlfriends, lovers, just like anyone else, and lots of us are smiling like Keely, enjoying life. Plenty of people enjoy looking at us, and I've never, ever, been lonely.

Oh, and the horrors, I do wear a 2 piece, but I have my own pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Now who the heck is following Gerard on the beach? He's one of my favorites ever. He doesn't take off his clothes in film the way he did way back when. He's got beautiful and oh so thin, Carole Bouquet. I don't think she's complaining. He owns a restaurant as well but he was once so appealing.

With Keely, or anyone, if there is absence of depression and a basic good mental health, I'll never understand tripling in size.

I'm not one that subscribes to believing a husband or wife stops loving or loves their spouse less due to weight gain or weight loss. We age, we bald, we get wrinkled, flabby, sick and we still love.
    Gerard's been big for a while. It doesn't bother me. It's absolutely true that men don't come under the same harsh scrutiny as women, and it's also true that weight doesn't stop someone from loving you. But in show business, it's hell on women's careers.
    Last edited by pacific breeze; January 19th, 2008 at 02:55 AM.

Bronze Member

What a pretty girl. Do I personally think her swimsuit is flattering? Not really, no. But I envy her self confidence. She's obviously very secure in her relationship, and comfortable in her own skin.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post

^Gerard Depardieu
    I once dreamed I had sex with him. I need treatment.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I've always thought Keely was beautiful, she's got a stunning face.

I think she looked her best when she was between these two weights, like when she wore that red dress. She had phenomenal curves then. I do believe she is a bit too overweight now, it can't be healthy for you. Listen, I know this firsthand because I just lost 25 pounds about six months ago - you feel soooo much better when you lose the weight and you eat healthy. Your skin, your heart, your hair, your muscles and joints, everything. And I wasn't obese before. You don't gain all that weight from eating healthy, its just a fact. Its not like this girl is living off of apples and oranges, or else she would have a problem with her thyroid and needs medication. And she may dodge the bullet and stay healthy, who knows - but its like playing Russian Roulette. You CAN be healthy and overweight, but why take the chance? Its like poisoning your body with toxic stuff. She does need to lose weight now, in my opinion. Its great she carries herself with confidence and can go out in a bikini, I actually applaud any woman who can do that at any weight. And you don't need to have bones sticking out, thats not healthy either. I don't pick on women who have a little flab or cellulite here or there, or carry a few extra pounds, it can look good on most women anyway - but she obviously has surpassed that. I can't think of any doctor who would look at this picture and say, "oh, she's at a healthy weight" - she's just not. And thats all I'm saying. I don't think she's ugly now, or that she's used up, I just think for her own benefit she'd feel better if she started a healthy diet and changed her lifestyle a bit. I still think she's beautiful though.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    ....waits for Keely to say, "A size 2 is not fat!!!"
    oh no you di'int!!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

Speaking as a former fatty, I can confirm that being a healthy weight (NOT skinny) is a huge confidence booster as well as making you feel, well, healthier. I guess those of us who gain weight, for whatever reason, reach a lightbulb moment when we KNOW it's time to do something about it. For me it was finding myself avoiding social situations because I was so self-conscious about my weight. Also, my blood pressure was high - partly hereditary but being overweight didn't help - and I just felt like a blob. Nothing to do with any aspirations to be a Size 00, I just wanted to feel comfortable physically and emotionally. I achieved it with a lot of self control and exercise and it's a daily, ongoing battle but I never want to feel 'invisible' again thanks.

NB I am NOT a size 00 now, never have been and never will be and don't want to be. I'm a healthy UK size 12 (not sure what that is in the US or elsewhere) which I am more than happy with.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I once dreamed I had sex with him. I need treatment.
    Thats some effed up stuff right there Chilly. Big hugs for your nightmare.

A*O

I love Gerard too - that red 'modesty' mark is a joke BTW. There's a naked statue of him somewhere that's supposed to be very lifelike and if so he has a magnificent penis. Nuff said.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

What bothers me is that there are so many fat male actors in Hollywood, and I've never seen a thread 6 pages long debating on whether or not they're obese, how healthy they are, and whether or not they should dare to walk on the beach in a swimming suit.
    Amen.

^Gerard Depardieu
    Look at that little butt!!

Trust me, male celebs that gain weight get lots of ridicule also. Anyone's that's visited this site regularly can attest to that, whether it's john travolta or eminem, male celebs are as easy pickings as female when it comes to weight.

I also find it interesting that many people are sympathetic to keely shaye and seem to praise her for being sexy and whatnot at this excess weight. Why I find it interesting is because she is much heavier in those pics than say fantasia barrio, and yet fantasia gets lots more hate and mockery. I'm wondering why keely seems to get love while other less heavy female celebs get dissed. Weird double standards.

That's what I was thinking, we viciously attack some for having an extra ten pounds but for somebody like this it's all good? I don't get it myself. The body is not meant to carry this much weight.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Trust me, male celebs that gain weight get lots of ridicule also. Anyone's that's visited this site regularly can attest to that, whether it's john travolta or eminem, male celebs are as easy pickings as female when it comes to weight.

I also find it interesting that many people are sympathetic to keely shaye and seem to praise her for being sexy and whatnot at this excess weight. Why I find it interesting is because she is much heavier in those pics than say fantasia barrio, and yet fantasia gets lots more hate and mockery. I'm wondering why keely seems to get love while other less heavy female celebs get dissed. Weird double standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    That's what I was thinking, we viciously attack some for having an extra ten pounds but for somebody like this it's all good? I don't get it myself. The body is not meant to carry this much weight.
    I asked the same question in the Jennifer Love Hewitt thread (although, she is not in the same catagory as KSS). But, I did question why it was ok that she was all lumpy and flabby, but had that been Mariah Carey or Britney Spears, they would have been mocked harshly.

I think it has to do with the attitude of the celebrity. People like Hewitt and Smith aren't in your face, strutting their bodies, making you feel like they think they are absolutely perfect. They seem more like "real people".. one of us...if that makes any sense? It's more difficult to find fault with a regular girl than it is a flashy, conceited bitch

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information