Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

Quote Originally Posted by comperic2003 View Post
    Denial? I have actually never heard that before. I am actually not overweight truth be told. I have less than 8% body fat and I am an olympic lifter (no, not an olympic level athlete, but someone who competes in olympic lifting competitions). As to being a chubby chaser, that is actually a term used in gay circles, but I do like chubby women. I also like athletic women like Jessica Biel; so, I think chubby chaser is pigeon holing my preferences.

Please do not call me ignorant when you are talking about health. I do not like to make assumptions, but I am pretty sure I know far more about nutrition, fitness, and human physiology than you do.
    Actually you'd be surprised - I too have a history of nutrition and body building myself, so you're right, it would be wrong to assume.

To each their own, while I disagree with you about her being obese I have to respect your commitment of your tastes and opinion even if I don't agree.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Because someone has the confidence to do something doesn't automatically mean they should. (think Beth Ditto) I think she looks awful. Sorry but she does. And just because Pierce thinks she looks good who cares? Pierce is no catch either. He could be out banging others as we speak.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Actually you'd be surprised - I too have a history of nutrition and body building myself, so you're right, it would be wrong to assume.

To each their own, while I disagree with you about her being obese I have to respect your commitment of your tastes and opinion even if I don't agree.
    That is fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by comperic2003 View Post
    Like I said in my previous post, big is a perception but concerning you other point, you are right; difficulty breathing and sleep apnea are directly related to being overweight. But I highly doubt she is heavy enough to be afflicted with sleep apenea. Besides, sleep apnea primarily affects men.
    There are plenty of women with sleep apnea, I know of two women personally who have to use the CPAP machine every night.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    There are plenty of women with sleep apnea, I know of two women personally who have to use the CPAP machine every night.
    Well, sure, some women have it. I never said they did not exist. Men are just twice as likely to have sleep apnea.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

Tmz
    IMO she didn't look right when she was very thin-- like in the little pic. Some people aren't meant to be tiny.

One thing's for sure. She's definitely got huge ta-tas.

People were calling this broad fat when she looked like this:

I think she looked hot as hell there.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^ That's a nice weight for her, I reckon.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    It's a joke, and no meaner than a lot of the things said in this board.

I'd hardly spare a second glance for someone like that on the beach, but hey, it's the Internet. Doesn't mean a thing.
    I know, I guess I just get frustrated because it's like people can't win nowadays they get slammed if they're at all overweight or underweight. It gets annoying how much people care about what others weigh.

I know it was just a joke, I was in a weird mood earlier though.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

I understand this is a delicate topic to touch on.. especially since some of us have a history of image problems, as do I.

That being said: I'm completely honest when I say that if I were to be that large, I'd be very depressed.. bordering on suicidal. But that's ME. I cant sit here and call her fat and disgusted and compare her to a whale because she seems to have the confidence and poise. She might not fit the ideal mold of beauty, but she sure as hell seems happy, as does her husband. Her husband doesn't hide her away, embarassed of her size, limiting her clothing choices to things that might cover her weight gain... she's been quite large for a while now and he's never showed any sign of shame in terms of being married to a large woman.

Different things work for different people... it's just a fact of society. The social norm nowadays is for women to be thin and trim and if they're not, they're automatically called 'fat' and 'obese' and dehumanized... I dont deny that if I see a person on the street I think to myself "How can they let themselves be that large?"

But, coming from someone with experience with eating disorders, it's actually quite refreshing in an ironic way to see a larger woman so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    WOW. Ok, I remember the infamous thread about her from awhile back...I defended her then...but errr....ughhh...I'm gonna be honest and just say that she's looking unhealthily obese now. I'm probably going to get flamed for that, but imagine how hard of a time she has breathing at night...

edit: the reason I say this is...I used to weigh over 200 lbs before I got down to 125. Gained it ALL from my hormonal/pituitary disorder. When I went to sleep at night, I could hear my heart beating in my chest and I had a hard time breathing...that was the final straw for me--I was afraid of dying at a young age.
    Okay, you may have had those problems but I used to weigh 220 lbs and and I didn't have any trouble breathing at night, felt very uncomfortable though and I am glad I lost weight.

I will admit if I see someone on the street that can't even walk down the street without getting winded, I question how they could live like that. This is obviously not the case with her she seems active and happy, why would people care so much about the way she looks. And I think a LOT of people use the "I'm concerned about her health" issue as an excuse to openly hate on overweight/underweight people. And I see right through it.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Here they are before they were married. (Can I post Getty Images here? Sorry if not. Just thought about it.)

And here's some pictures of them throughout the years: Keely Shaye Smith - Photo gallery

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

What bothers me is that there are so many fat male actors in Hollywood, and I've never seen a thread 6 pages long debating on whether or not they're obese, how healthy they are, and whether or not they should dare to walk on the beach in a swimming suit.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Gerard Depardieu

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    One thing's for sure. She's definitely got huge ta-tas.

People were calling this broad fat when she looked like this:

I think she looked hot as hell there.
    Completely agree. I've always thought KSS was an absolutely stunning and sexy woman.

Quote Originally Posted by WitchHazelEyed View Post
    Okay, you may have had those problems but I used to weigh 220 lbs and and I didn't have any trouble breathing at night, felt very uncomfortable though and I am glad I lost weight.

I will admit if I see someone on the street that can't even walk down the street without getting winded, I question how they could live like that. This is obviously not the case with her she seems active and happy, why would people care so much about the way she looks. And I think a LOT of people use the "I'm concerned about her health" issue as an excuse to openly hate on overweight/underweight people. And I see right through it.

Yup, different strokes I guess. I am very small boned and only 5'3'', I don't know how much that matters. I just was recalling how I felt when I was heavier...certainly did not feel healthy and/or happy with myself. I was severely depressed and not healthy. But that was just me. KSS is her own person...more power to her for having the confidence to go out in her bikini and feel good about the way she looks.

I'm not hating on her whatsoever. I'm just saying I remember how unhealthy I felt. But this is about KSS, not me.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information