Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

Just because someone is comfortable being fat still doesn't make them look any better. Sorry, I don't care about all this happy talk. I just don't see any woman being truely happy with themselves when they are this overweight. They can not give a shit and walk around in public but I think deep down if they could take a magic pill to be thinner tomorrow they would.
    Just my opinion though.

I agree with you Sweetie. Even though she's comfy enough to wear a bikini, I'm sure if she could magically have her old body back she would.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^I agree with every word.

Quote Originally Posted by glamazon View Post
    That ad of breastfeeing isn't her, that's Lucy Lawless.

And perhaps he does like her like that...sheesh! it's not impossible for a man to feel a woman who's gotten big. It's not like her vagina stopped working or her personality changed.
    The problem might be now finding the vagina! I guess you could just throw some powder on her and see where it sticks!.....come on people its a joke....

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Just because someone is comfortable being fat still doesn't make them look any better. Sorry, I don't care about all this happy talk. I just don't see any woman being truely happy with themselves when they are this overweight. They can not give a shit and walk around in public but I think deep down if they could take a magic pill to be thinner tomorrow they would.
    Just my opinion though.
    I agree with what you're saying, but in the same respect, she has probably resigned herself to the fact that she doesn't have that magic pill and maybe (just maybe) she knows she just doesn't want to exercise and diet. Maybe she just accepts herself the way she looks.

The only reason these sorts of threads bother me is because I am one of those women OBSESSED with the way my body looks. I was always stick thin, but always obsessed with what I saw and honestly believed what I saw in the mirror was what everyone else saw, too - a fat person. As a young person (under 20) I would just starve myself, but after I hit 30, things weren't that easy - I gained weight (went up to a WHOPPING 150 pounds at one point) I was so embarrassed to go out, let alone in a bikini!

The only thing I could do was start to watch my food intake - (which still by most people's standards is probably quite low) and I exercise 6 days a week vigorously...all in the name of remaining thin. I currently weigh 124lbs and always think about how to get down to 120... and I am sure if I ever got there, I would obsess about 115 and so on!

My point is, I think some times, women should be allowed to let go of the worry, the obsession, the need to be thin. Granted, Keely is overweight, but maybe she just doesn't want to fight the "war" anymore - if that makes any sense?? Maybe the happiness she feels at not starving herself and accetance of herself far outweighs the way she looks on the outside.

I know I keep thinking and hoping that one day, I won't obsess over the way my body looks and I'll just enjoy life. And as I said, good for her getting out there in a bikini, because I don't have the guts to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    The problem might be now finding the vagina! I guess you could just throw some powder on her and see where it sticks!.....come on people its a joke....
    Keeley Shaye Smith when she was starving herself thin...

http://mitglied.lycos.de/pbp1/family/00230.jpg
    http://static.flickr.com/76/208308512_1b97a63bbc_o.jpg
    http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...255668_gal.jpg
    Last edited by Tati; January 19th, 2008 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I agree with what you're saying, but in the same respect, she has probably resigned herself to the fact that she doesn't have that magic pill and maybe (just maybe) she knows she just doesn't want to exercise and diet. Maybe she just accepts herself the way she looks.

The only reason these sorts of threads bother me is because I am one of those women OBSESSED with the way my body looks. I was always stick thin, but always obsessed with what I saw and honestly believed what I saw in the mirror was what everyone else saw, too - a fat person. As a young person (under 20) I would just starve myself, but after I hit 30, things weren't that easy - I gained weight (went up to a WHOPPING 150 pounds at one point) I was so embarrassed to go out, let alone in a bikini!

The only thing I could do was start to watch my food intake - (which still by most people's standards is probably quite low) and I exercise 6 days a week vigorously...all in the name of remaining thin. I currently weigh 124lbs and always think about how to get down to 120... and I am sure if I ever got there, I would obsess about 115 and so on!

My point is, I think some times, women should be allowed to let go of the worry, the obsession, the need to be thin. Granted, Keely is overweight, but maybe she just doesn't want to fight the "war" anymore - if that makes any sense?? Maybe the happiness she feels at not starving herself and accetance of herself far outweighs the way she looks on the outside.

I know I keep thinking and hoping that one day, I won't obsess over the way my body looks and I'll just enjoy life. And as I said, good for her getting out there in a bikini, because I don't have the guts to do that.
    I can understand and respect what you are saying but I still think she looks like shit. There's a difference in letting go, and enjoying food more than usual, and over-eating and gaining far more weight than is healthy. I think she's done the later.

WOW. Ok, I remember the infamous thread about her from awhile back...I defended her then...but errr....ughhh...I'm gonna be honest and just say that she's looking unhealthily obese now. I'm probably going to get flamed for that, but imagine how hard of a time she has breathing at night...

edit: the reason I say this is...I used to weigh over 200 lbs before I got down to 125. Gained it ALL from my hormonal/pituitary disorder. When I went to sleep at night, I could hear my heart beating in my chest and I had a hard time breathing...that was the final straw for me--I was afraid of dying at a young age.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    maybe (just maybe) she knows she just doesn't want to exercise and diet.
    Hehe...does ANYBODY really *want* to exercise and diet though? If only life was a Willy Wonka Fantasyland where calories didn't count and you could take a pill that exercised for you. *sigh*

I think she's courageous to wear a bikini, being that overweight, but I think she's in denial...perhaps? I wouldn't let myself be seen in a bikini at 5 pounds overweight, let alone 70 or 80. The sister's got chutzpah, I'll give her that.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    WOW. Ok, I remember the infamous thread about her from awhile back...I defended her then...but errr....ughhh...I'm gonna be honest and just say that she's looking unhealthily obese now. I'm probably going to get flamed for that, but imagine how hard of a time she has breathing at night...

edit: the reason I say this is...I used to weigh over 200 lbs before I got down to 125. Gained it ALL from my hormonal/pituitary disorder. When I went to sleep at night, I could hear my heart beating in my chest and I had a hard time breathing...that was the final straw for me--I was afraid of dying at a young age.
    Give me a break. She is not that big. You gained weight from a hormonal/pituitary disorder, do you think maybe that is why you were having breathing problems at night?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I just don't see any woman being truely happy with themselves when they are this overweight.
    Just my opinion though.
    Oh believe me, there are plenty of women who not only embrace it, but are truly happy. Shit, some of them would rather be fat than skinny.
    Last edited by Tati; January 19th, 2008 at 01:29 PM.

^ I doubt it. Obese people can't breathe as well as healthy people. Hell, half of them can't even bend over to tie their shoes.
    And if "she is not that big", I would hate to see what you do consider big.

Quote Originally Posted by comperic2003 View Post
    Oh believe me, there are plenty of women who not only embrace it, but are truly happy. Shit, some of them would rather be fat than skinny.
    Well good for them. I just find being obese unattractive and that's something that wouldn't make me happy; I think the general population feels this way or diet pills wouldn't be a billion dollar a year industry.
    Last edited by Tati; January 19th, 2008 at 01:29 PM.

Give me a break. She is not that big. You gained weight from a hormonal/pituitary disorder, do you think maybe that is why you were having breathing problems at night?
    Oh she is THAT big..I can easily see her weighing in at 200lbs. She's HUGE...Some of it looks mildly firm but she's still obese. Christ those legs look like they are bigger than my waist! And those thighs have more craters on them than the Moon does!

I do believe I stated the reason I gained (and then lost) the weight. No need for the snark.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

....waits for Keely to say, "A size 2 is not fat!!!"

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

She looks fat but looks kinda athletic to me in a way. Maybe that's just the way she carries herself.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Bronze Member

I really don't think she looks terrible.. except for the HUGE jowls. The fat face/neck is ruining the "normal" shape of the rest of her.

However, I wouldn't be running around in a bikini.

C

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information