Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

A*O

You can bitch all you like, Keely has a HOT husband who obviously wants to stick around and kudos to both of them.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

He can come love up my lard any day of the week!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    You can bitch all you like, Keely has a HOT husband who obviously wants to stick around and kudos to both of them.
    Well said! He's certainly better off than David Beckham and so many other famous husbands, who have angry, hungry, skinny wives who give them nothing to hold onto.

Seems like everytime we see Keely she's at the beach walking around and swimming. She may be big, but apparently she's quite active and looks to be well toned for her size.

Personally I wouldn't feel comfortable at her size, but admire how she goes on about her business. Doesn't hide out and put her life on hold just because she doesn't have the 'perfect' body. Even with all those nosey people snapping her picture and making fun of her.

I guess she gets the last laugh-- she's got a wonderful hubby and children, plenty of money, her own beach to play on, and loads of self-confidence. Sounds alright to me!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Yup. Keely Shaye is a whole lotta woman!

I've said it once I'll say it again, they are both fug.

fgg

^^i disagree! i absolutely love pierce brosnan. he is one of my favorite older men. i would get fat for that

She gets exercise and yes she toned. I still stand by that her lovely face is distorted by the fat. What I'd like to know is how many calories she consumes every day as she seems to be maintaining the weight.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Seems like everytime we see Keely she's at the beach walking around and swimming. She may be big, but apparently she's quite active and looks to be well toned for her size.

Personally I wouldn't feel comfortable at her size, but admire how she goes on about her business. Doesn't hide out and put her life on hold just because she doesn't have the 'perfect' body. Even with all those nosey people snapping her picture and making fun of her.

I guess she gets the last laugh-- she's got a wonderful hubby and children, plenty of money, her own beach to play on, and loads of self-confidence. Sounds alright to me!

Well said. Couldn't have said it better myself.

When I saw the pics, I was like, who the heck is this?! Then I saw who she was and her BEFORE pics, and I was like WTF!?!? That's a HUGE difference!!! For those of you who say she looks good, are you serious?! I mean I have nothing against overweight people and if she wants to be like that, that's cool. I'm a guy who don't have body issues, but even I would be unsatisfied if I woke up one day that overweight! I'd be eating better and working out. If my partner looked good, that alone would motivate me to look just as good, too. But that's just me I guess.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorGirl View Post
    ^^i disagree! i absolutely love pierce brosnan. he is one of my favorite older men. i would get fat for that
    As would I!

Elite Member

Let's be honest here...the woman's not ugly, but she is BIG. She's not chunky, she is severly overweight. She has to be over 200lbs. Beyond not being healthy, it's not attractive. She should think of her health and try to lose 'some' weight. She has young boys and I'm sure Pierce doesn't want to lose another wife to heart disease or some other disease that weight CAN cause. Confidence is one thing, letting yourself go is another. She's gained a lot of weight in recent years....too much.

Am I the only one who thinks Pierce is not a good catch? I think he is unattractive and has an unattractive wife to match. I don't want to be mean but.......

I've got to weigh in on this issue (pun intended) - and say I've loved Pierce since I was a kid during his Remington Steel days and I think he's even sexier than ever for loving his wife - no matter what her size is.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Pierce is not a good catch? I think he is unattractive and has an unattractive wife to match. I don't want to be mean but.......
    Yes, you appear to be the only one, LOL.

Wasn't Brosnan the first People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive" guy? And he's wealthy and has a track record of being devoted to whoever he is married to. Why wouldn't that be a good catch? Who would be a better alternative?

Thread Information