Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Here we go again. She probably weighs at least 250 lbs. She is obese.

If you're going to be obese, though, this is the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Honestly, I don't think she looks too bad at all. Unlike a lot of other people classified as obese her stomach doesn't seem to hang down over her genitalia. I don't see skin hanging down over her elbows. Or huge jowls.

Everything on her seems to have gotten larger, but in proportion to everything else -- like a Fernando Botero painting.
    Ok, well in that case, she looks fabulous! Acc to you! Wow...imagine if we all aspired to look like this.
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

Quote Originally Posted by samantha jones View Post
    Ok, well in that case, she looks fabulous! Acc to you! Wow...imagine if we all aspired to look like this.
    I think an important question is whether she aspired to look like this or she has gained weight through a medical issue (or some other reason), and is basically playing the hand she was dealt.

I love her attitude that just because she is big that it doesn't mean she has to cover up with a mumu or banish herself from the beach entirely.

I think an important question is whether she aspired to look like this or she has gained weight through a medical issue (or some other reason), and is basically playing the hand she was dealt.

I love her attitude that just because she is big that it doesn't mean she has to cover up with a mumu or banish herself from the beach entirely.
    True dat!
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Well, it's not impossible, but I'm sceptical about the 'medical reason weight gain'. Too many obese people invoke it (that, and the classic 'big boned' excuse).

Still, there's no reason to rip on her for her weight. She's hardly a celebrity herself, and she's not Jennifer Love Hewitting (ie, constantly talking about it).

Nothing wrong with her wearing a bikini either. She's carrying the weight very uniformly (no gut), so it's not like a one-piece will make her look any smaller.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Well, it's not impossible, but I'm sceptical about the 'medical reason weight gain'. Too many obese people invoke it (that, and the classic 'big boned' excuse).

Still, there's no reason to rip on her for her weight. She's hardly a celebrity herself, and she's not Jennifer Love Hewitting (ie, constantly talking about it).

Nothing wrong with her wearing a bikini either. She's carrying the weight very uniformly (no gut), so it's not like a one-piece will make her look any smaller.

NO GUT????? Ummmmmm...What do you call that beach ball under her shirt?

"My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

^Holy shit.

I guess I was looking an older picture. She looks kind of pregnant in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post

I understand the skepticism. Especially because you can't trust what a celeb or their publicity flack says about anything. Personally, my wife's doctor detected a slowdown in her thyroid gland, which is supposed to (I think) regulate metabolism. Something like that can cause your weight to go up. It only had a minor effect in my wife's case.

Also, if a person suddenly has to take medication for something like depression or seizures, they can find themselves on medication that can cause a weight gain.

With respect to the gut picture of Keeley, it seems like there are five fairly flat-stomached pictures to every one like the big belly one of her, so who knows? Even beanpole Uma Thurman has been photographed with her stomach sticking out, and she's not pregnant.

^Oh, I know that there are genuine conditions and medications that can cause a weight gain. I've just heard it invoked too many times to believe it applies in ALL cases.

A*O

Sorry, 99% of fatties get that way because they don't listen to their bodies and don't make the necessary adjustments to their lifestyle. I learned this the hard way.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Sorry, 99% of fatties get that way because they don't listen to their bodies and don't make the necessary adjustments to their lifestyle. I learned this the hard way.
    Not to belabor it, but it seems like the Keeley Shay Smith situation is kind of out of the ordinary. To go from her original size to the one she is now is not what I normally think of when I see the celeb-experiencing-middle-age-spread photos. I wonder if she has commented on it herself. I have to admit that if she just let herself go (lots of eating and no exercise) and got like this it would be pretty bad.

It seems like Pierce Brosnan is a pretty faithful husband, too -- sickness and in health. Wasn't he married to an actress (Cassandra Harris?) who was about 8 years or so older than him and died of cancer?

I've no idea who she is but she looks good.

Gold Member

It seems like Pierce Brosnan is a pretty faithful husband, too -- sickness and in health. Wasn't he married to an actress (Cassandra Harris?) who was about 8 years or so older than him and died of cancer?
    It's good to kjnow that there are good men out there, and I do think that Pierce is faithful to her, as he was to Cassandra. She was indeed older than he, and she died of ovarian cancer, which is a pretty nasty way to die. From memory, she had been married before, and he adopted her offspring (I think there are two of them) from that relationship, and continued to be their Dad after she died.

Keely is obese----but she has better muscle tone than I do, and I'm 1/3 of her size.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Keely is obese----but she has better muscle tone than I do, and I'm 1/3 of her size.
    I guess what bothers me is that she has every opportunity to get fit. She doesn't work, afaik. So why not be healthy? It seems like laziness and self-indulgence to me. She could have a personal trainer and cook. I can't understand someone who would chose not to become healthy, even if just for their children. No, I don't believe at that weight she can be considered healthy.

To each his own though. I admire how comfortable she is in her own skin. I saw some recent pics, maybe they were posted here. That bikini was tiny. Kudos to her body confidence.

Thread Information