Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Jesus, would you leave this woman alone already?
    Exactly right! When I read crap like she "dared to show her body" it makes me want to smash something. She was on private property that she and her husband own, for fuck's sakes. The paps took those pics with a telephoto lens. It's not like she was posing for the cameras.

Yes, she is overweight and POSSIBLY unhealthy, that's not a given. But it's her choice, and her business. And her husband loves her anyway, how many women can say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Somebody call Greenpeace and get her back in the water!

OMFG, that was hilarious, cruel, but hilarious!
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Yes, she is overweight and POSSIBLY unhealthy, that's not a given. But it's her choice, and her business. And her husband loves her anyway, how many women can say that?

I AGREE!! It's not the comments about her being overweight or unhealthy that I find so blatantly offensive, it's the comments that she shouldn't be wearing a bikini because others don't like to look at it. That to me is so ridiculous!
    So you hate your job? There's a support group for that....It's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

More people have medical problems because they're overweight than people who have medical problems which cause weight gain.

I've heard mention it may be because of a thyroid problem, well I don't think it's fair to blame a thyroid problem, your food and exercise choices come into play with any weight gain. I actually can't believe Oprah recently blamed her thryoid problems when she has previously admitted she was an over-eater and didn't enjoy exercise.

My mother and grandma have a thyroid dysfunction. Granma is significantly overweight and will probably go that way to the grave because she's too stubborn to lose a few. But my mother is 5'10 and 130lbs because she is committed to doing gym and eating healthy.

Keely is overweight, unhealthy and probably has days where she hates herself. But she's not hurting one else, so if she wants to be fat, let her eat cake. Perhaps after starving herself in her younger years she is happier this way?
    ssabmud

Bronze Member

She should tone up a bit, but not diet.
    Credit to her.

......still fat?......

Why don't you post anyother pic of a FAT PIG?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I didn't want to make Keely jealous.....

So even Oprah is playing the blame thyroid game? Well, I've had thyroid disease since I was 5 years old, AND I'M NOT FAT. Just take your damn hormone replacement pill and put down the twinkies.
    Coffee is my happy drug

Ok, here I am, telling my life story again... My mother weighed 110 pounds when she met my father (she was 27, not 18...)... My father is an abusive man who made our lives hell... my mother indulged in comfort eating because of this. From the age of 5 onwards and for quite a long time, I no longer saw her at a healthy weight. She wouldn't weigh in, but I'm guessing she hit the 200 pounds mark at one point. What I can tell you is that she had trouble bending over to lace her shoes, had the beginnings of sleep apnoea, had trouble walking, even... She would gobble down large quantities of food, which made her burp all day long... She lost her dignity, as I see it. I know she hated herself and thought she'd never go down to a healthy weight again. This was made worse by the fact that in the backwater we used to live in, people thought once a woman reaches the age of 30, she has hit the wall looks-wise, and a 40 yr old woman just can't get her life back on track... so there was the burden of the years passing, the taunts on my father's part...
    BUT she'd try to fool herself into thinking there was nothing wrong as well. She always sported a dash of blood-red lipstick, cuz she seemed to think this alone would make the extra weight invisible and turn her into some sort of femme fatale... As to her pigging out, she prided herself on the fact that the quickness with which she would round off her meals was evidence of her energetic personality...I ate at a normal pace, so she would tell me how "sluggish" I was and criticize me all day long for this... same for walking. She would walk very slowly and I always had to wait for her to catch up... Guess what she would tell me? That only "hillbillies" walk the way I did!!! In fact, I was made to believe that her walk was the epitome of class and elegance.

Of course, I don't need to tell you how much my father made me suffer with his taunts regarding the fact that I was going to be a "beached whale" like my mother once I'd hit puberty...

So, back to Keely Shaye Smith... so she seems to wear the extra weight well... hubby seems to be in love... we don't know why she put on so much weight, but anyway... I really have a hard time believing that you can be overweight and TOTALLY at ease with your body, especially if you used to be thin... Keely is obese - at least she seems so to me. She may be happy overall, but I guess if she could shift the pounds overnight, she would gladly do so...
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ......still fat?......
    how bout... obese yet???

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default wow

WOW she is gorgeous! GO KEELY!

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    Ok, here I am, telling my life story again... My mother weighed 110 pounds when she met my father (she was 27, not 18...)... My father is an abusive man who made our lives hell... my mother indulged in comfort eating because of this. From the age of 5 onwards and for quite a long time, I no longer saw her at a healthy weight. She wouldn't weigh in, but I'm guessing she hit the 200 pounds mark at one point. What I can tell you is that she had trouble bending over to lace her shoes, had the beginnings of sleep apnoea, had trouble walking, even... She would gobble down large quantities of food, which made her burp all day long... She lost her dignity, as I see it. I know she hated herself and thought she'd never go down to a healthy weight again. This was made worse by the fact that in the backwater we used to live in, people thought once a woman reaches the age of 30, she has hit the wall looks-wise, and a 40 yr old woman just can't get her life back on track... so there was the burden of the years passing, the taunts on my father's part...
    BUT she'd try to fool herself into thinking there was nothing wrong as well. She always sported a dash of blood-red lipstick, cuz she seemed to think this alone would make the extra weight invisible and turn her into some sort of femme fatale... As to her pigging out, she prided herself on the fact that the quickness with which she would round off her meals was evidence of her energetic personality...I ate at a normal pace, so she would tell me how "sluggish" I was and criticize me all day long for this... same for walking. She would walk very slowly and I always had to wait for her to catch up... Guess what she would tell me? That only "hillbillies" walk the way I did!!! In fact, I was made to believe that her walk was the epitome of class and elegance.

Of course, I don't need to tell you how much my father made me suffer with his taunts regarding the fact that I was going to be a "beached whale" like my mother once I'd hit puberty.....

I can totally relate - different but ultimately the same.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by cretin View Post
    WOW she is gorgeous! GO KEELY!
    What's up Pierce, loved ya as James Bond

Never heard of her. Nothing attractive about her at all.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Thread Information