Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

*slaps Yanna again*

There's more where that came from!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I love pigs..... 'specially when they're on a Cuban sandwich.

^^
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I suppose if I laugh that I come back to find the subject has become food, I'm gonna get slapped.........yep, I figured that....so I'm not gonna say anything....as much as it pains me....I'm gonna walk away with my mouth shut.....

I must say though, we've got some cute little piggies in this thread.....but, Sweetness.....the little cute ones....become....big......very, very big..... ....you gotta have a mightly big doghouse to house a 400 lb. pig....

(okay...here comes the line I cannot stop from saying...how can I pass up such a good setup for a straight line?...)

.....just ask Pierce Brosnan.....

^^ Cynic, yeah they get big alright..... I'll be living on a farm when I get one. My mother just bought a bunch of land and that's where we'll be building the new house. We're going up this weekend to see her and the new animals: 5 goats, 2 horses, and a llama. I can't wait!!

Just call me "Ellie Mae".

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I suppose if I laugh that I come back to find the subject has become food, I'm gonna get slapped.........yep, I figured that....so I'm not gonna say anything....as much as it pains me....I'm gonna walk away with my mouth shut.....

I must say though, we've got some cute little piggies in this thread.....but, Sweetness.....the little cute ones....become....big......very, very big..... ....you gotta have a mightly big doghouse to house a 400 lb. pig....

(okay...here comes the line I cannot stop from saying...how can I pass up such a good setup for a straight line?...)

I love it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    ^^ Cynic, yeah they get big alright..... I'll be living on a farm when I get one. My mother just bought a bunch of land and that's where we'll be building the new house. We're going up this weekend to see her and the new animals: 5 goats, 2 horses, and a llama. I can't wait!!

Just call me "Ellie Mae".
    Personally, I prefer most animals to most people... I don't know too many pigs, but one of the neighbor's kids raised one as a 4-H project and that sucker put on weight while you watched! It followed the kid around like it was a dog....funny....I used to take my table scraps over for it....it was partial to cabbage....

^^ That's so sweet. When I was 10 I had a duck that would follow me everywhere like that.

I've always prefered the company of animals over people too. So far I have a dog, 7 cats (or is it 8? ), 2 turtles, and a humongous white bunny. My grandfather likes to tease me when he sees the bunny-- he licks his chops and says "ain't it about time for some rabbit stew?"

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

To say she let herself go is probably not accurate. I'm guessing there's some deeper reasons why she gained so much weight. That's not just a little chubbiness from enjoying desert. There's got to be some issues she's not dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by ducki View Post
    You are so right, Sweetie. SSDiva is the only one who seems to be agrressive and bitchy in this thread and doesn't seem able to talk about this subject like a grown-up.
    Yeah, well I am glad you notice that because I seemed to be the only one that got an infraction for insulting another member. Whatever that was all about.

Maybe she's just sick and tired of fighting with herself. First she starved herself, now she's packed the weight on... Coming from someone who has struggled with her weight for years, you get to a point where eating (or not eating) just consumes you--you never think about anything else and at some point, you just decide that working yourself into panic attacks around food isn't worth it anymore, and you let yourself go.

People are quick to identify those with bulimia and anorexia as having eating disorders, but that never seems to be extended to those who have the opposite problem. When your mind isn't right, you can't just put your fork down and run 10 miles to get a solution. You have to fix the inside first.

I could never judge anyone--skeletal or obese. I've been on both ends, first starving myself as a teen and then hitting 200 pounds a year ago. I've dropped 30 pounds and am working on the next 30, but none of that would ever have happened if I hadn't gotten to a better place inside (and dealing with those demons is just as hard as trying to undo the physical damage).

If KSS is happy, then good for her. If not, I wish her lots of luck because healthy weight loss a long, hard road to travel on--but it's totally worth it.
    Last edited by birdmadgirl; January 28th, 2008 at 12:53 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by birdmadgirl View Post
    Maybe she's just sick and tired of fighting with herself. First she starved herself, now she's packed the weight on... Coming from someone who has struggled with her weight for years, you get to a point where eating (or not eating) just consumes you--you never think about anything else and at some point, you just decide that working yourself into panic attacks around food isn't worth it anymore, and you let yourself go.

People are quick to identify those with bulimia and anorexia as having eating disorders, but that never seems to be extended to those who have the opposite problem. When your mind isn't right, you can't just put your fork down and run 10 miles to get a solution. You have to fix the inside first.

I could never judge anyone--skeletal or obese. I've been on both ends, first starving myself as a teen and then hitting 200 pounds a year ago. I've dropped 30 pounds and am working on the next 30, but none of that would ever have happened if I hadn't gotten to a better place inside (and dealing with those demons is just as hard as trying to undo the physical damage).

If KSS is happy, then good for her. If not, I wish her lots of luck because healthy weight loss a long, hard road to travel on--but it's totally worth it.

Very well said. I hope everything works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Me too Venus - If I ate 2000cals a day I would gain weight. I don't count calories anyway because know what my 'good' and 'bad' foods are and most diets, eg, Weightwatchers, Jenny Craig, etc have WAY too many carbs for me. I basically limit (not exclude totally) all 'white foods', eg bread, rice, pasta, potatoes and sugar and that seems to work.

The good news is that come the apocalypse and everyone else dies of starvation, my ultra-efficient metabolism that converts every single spare calorie I consume into fat will mean that I will end up in my very own version of I Am Legend LOL
    Well that is interesting. In starvation scenarios women do tend to be the survivors, even when men are given/get xtra food. Happened in Leningrad in World War two. One million out of 3 million starved. And the group that lost the fewest(but still and enormous amount)..? Adult women. Men of all ages, the elderly, children-all had higher losses. There are biological differences between people, but also between the sexes. Women carry more fat as a percentage of body weight naturally.

I also do think there are genetic differences that make certain people prone to obesity-and it takes basically fighting your own biology to NOT get obese-and that is a very very tough thing to do.

*Great after reading this thread I want to go on a diet AND get a pet pig.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

A*O

I'm sure there is a 'fat' gene - it's the only explanation for why who gets fat and who doesn't is so random. MrAO and I both have the same metabolism, ie, we both gain weight very quickly and easily without some very firm self control. Yet our kids eat all kinds of junk that I wouldn't dare even look at and they are both very slim. Our son in particular doesn't appear to have a spare ounce of fat on him and never did. I guess they both got lucky and didn't inherit Mum and Dad's Fat Gene! LOL
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Thread Information