Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 540

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

  1. #301
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I think KSS's metabolism is shot due to constant dieting for years and years. Same thing happened to Kirstie Alley, Delta Burke, and probably others I can't think of right now. From what I've read, once your body goes into starvation mode because of strict dieting, it gets harder and harder to lose weight even on an extremely low calorie diet.
    At that point, it would probably take a nutrionist and a complete change of diet and eating habit to reset the metabolism to normal.
    Exactly right. The amount of insane, and I do mean insane, dedication it takes for someone to starve themselves is horrifically astounding. If these same people actually had any idea of what sound nutrition and fitness meant, they would be astonishingly successful. Unfortunately, most people think an hour on the treadmill is a great way to lose weight and that fat is bad for you.

  2. #302
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    31,675

    Default

    ^^^^ I may have a weight problem but I'm not stupid. I understand the importance of a healthy, balanced diet combined with exercise and follow the general guidelines except I limit the carbs. If I don't do that experienced has shown over and over that I gain weight virtually overnight. And I am not a gym junkie either - I go 3-4 times a week for an hour of cardio/weight training. You have to understand your own particular body and how it functions with regard to food, exercise, alcohol, etc etc. Saying "you MUST eat 2000cals per day to remain a healthy weight" or whatever is complete bullshit I'm afraid. I only wish I could.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

  3. #303
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    ^^^^ I may have a weight problem but I'm not stupid. I understand the importance of a healthy, balanced diet combined with exercise and follow the general guidelines except I limit the carbs. If I don't do that experienced has shown over and over that I gain weight virtually overnight. And I am not a gym junkie either - I go 3-4 times a week for an hour of cardio/weight training. You have to understand your own particular body and how it functions with regard to food, exercise, alcohol, etc etc. Saying "you MUST eat 2000cals per day to remain a healthy weight" or whatever is complete bullshit I'm afraid. I only wish I could.
    How many calories a day do you eat? Roughly? If you are exercising for an hour 3-4 times a week, and you are eating less than 2000 cals, you are not eating enough. Unless your metabolism is so jacked from abuse due to yo yo dieting and diet pills, there is no reason, barring any medical conditions, why a woman should consume less than 1800 cals.

  4. #304
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I don't really give a shit if you are the size of a barn. I am not "tryin to do you" I am just speaking about what most people find attractive. And I find people that are "big" normally don't get ill over the subject if they are truely that happy with how they feel and look. Just my opinion though. I wasnt' speaking as a whole anyway, but your comments are very snotty, down right bitchy, and I would appreciate it if you didn't speak to me that way.

    Oh and by the way, I also don't think someone that is happy with their weight goes out and loses 59.8lbs just for the hell of it.
    No, I didn't ask you to do me, I said DO YOU, and don't give a damn about how others do them. Actually, I did not set out to lose weight, I stopped eating bread, pasta, and instead of eating red meat a several times a week, I only eat it once or twice a month. I also grew an allergy to shellfish which were my favorite things to eat several times a week... like shrimp, lobster, and blue crabs, which were replaced with healthier choices. Instead of just going to the gym to use their pool on occasion I go more often for a lot of other things. And that kind of alteration Suga, will lead to a significant weight loss!! So, yes it was just for the hell of it...Me changing things in my life to become a sexier fuller figured woman doesn't mean that I am unhappy with me, it means that I just want to improve on the woman that I already am....

    Quote Originally Posted by ducki View Post
    You are so right, Sweetie. SSDiva is the only one who seems to be agrressive and bitchy in this thread and doesn't seem able to talk about this subject like a grown-up.
    Me aggressive and bitchy that's laughable. I was trying to enlighten you on my perspective and how I feel. I wanted you to know that there are fat people who aren't depressed, lazy, suicidal, unhappy, nor unattractive...If that makes me bitchy and aggressive then let have... However, I have talked like an adult, saying things like she's a fatty that I should have to look at makes you come off as a wise grown-up yourself!! Find something else..
    Regardless of what the norms are... I like being plus size...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  5. #305
    Elite Member celeb_2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post



    it's well proportioned

  6. #306
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    it's well proportioned
    And it only eats two apples a day

  7. #307
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    ^^Yes well when people are generalised into being called haters, then the thread eventually becomes emotionally fuelled.
    Not if they don't react. Then the thread dies.

  8. #308
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    Die thread Die...

  9. #309
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    68

    Default

    I think this must be the funniest thread here. And yes, she is FAT. Not that there is anything wrong with that, what am I saying, there is a lot wrong with it. Get healthy girl!

  10. #310
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    I just hate when someone's personal reality is distorted to become everyone's reality. Just because Cynic isn't into big women, does NOT mean that all men find them disgusting. Just because SSDiva is happy with their weight does NOT mean all bigger women are comfortable. Just because some people are unhappy being overweight does NOT mean all big women are unhappy. I've actually known quite a few men who find bigger women attractive, or at least are with bigger women and are very happy. And I do not believe one bit its because they can control them or not worry about them finding other partners. Aesthetically like I said before, I find curvy women like Monica Bellucci or Salma Hayek attractive, I don't personally find stick figures or big women typically aesthetically pleasing, and thats my pregorative, but I certainly wouldn't make the assumption that thats what ALL people find attractive, thats only my own reality. I worked with a knockout once who was a bigger woman with a nice thin face. She knew how to dress appropriately and she was absolutely gorgeous, and never at a loss for male attention. I am a smaller woman myself, but I will admit that I find cynic's responses on this thread really rude. Its one thing to state your opinion, its another to state that everyone else shares your opinion. Thats not cool.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  11. #311
    Elite Member moomies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough
    Posts
    15,515

    Default

    Great post January. Everyone is different, as simple as that. The end.

    If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

  12. #312
    Elite Member celeb_2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Great post January. Everyone is different, as simple as that. The end.

    I wonder if Keely has the patience to read through 15 plus pages

  13. #313
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    31,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by comperic2003 View Post
    How many calories a day do you eat? Roughly? If you are exercising for an hour 3-4 times a week, and you are eating less than 2000 cals, you are not eating enough. Unless your metabolism is so jacked from abuse due to yo yo dieting and diet pills, there is no reason, barring any medical conditions, why a woman should consume less than 1800 cals.
    1. I don't know exactly how many calories a day I consume because I don't count but I would estimate between 1500 and 1800.

    2. If eat more than this, despite the exercise, I gain weight. Go figure.

    3. I am not, and never have been a yo yo dieter and have never taken, let alone abused diet pills in my life.

    4. If you have any other ideas then I'd love to discuss it because a my GP and an obesity specialist both tried and failed to explain the problem. The obesity specialist even suggested gastric band surgery! That was the point I decided to take matters into my own hands and lost the weight the old fashioned way once I worked out what my "bad" foods were. It worked and is working. What can I say.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

  14. #314
    Elite Member twitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dancing on your grave!!!!
    Posts
    9,131

    Default

    Stop being rational January. GR isn't the place for that sort of behaviour.

    "The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

  15. #315
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,570

    Default

    I know several people who for various reasons gain weight if they eat anywhere close to 2000 calories a day...even "good" food...and even with exercise. It sucks.

    I have found the cleaner I eat, the less likely I am to gain with 2000. But I am definitely not one of those women who can starve myself. I have a very hard time dieting (as in restricting calories past a certain point) because of the physical side effects. I need all the energy I can get on a day to day basis. What I used to do was simply exercise daily. But now all that does is maintain. I have to restrict calories along with that if I want to lose. Which I try to do, or at the very least, eat cleanly. I have just accepted that until/unless I have the time in my life to work out like I used to, I'm not going to be a size 4 again. And I'm pretty okay with that about 99% of the time.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pamela Anderson shocked by her bikini photos
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 18th, 2007, 05:34 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 9th, 2007, 07:40 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: December 21st, 2006, 12:00 AM
  4. Keely Shaye Smith - What's my size?
    By SmellsLikeRoses in forum Weight
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: August 10th, 2006, 11:49 AM
  5. Keely Shaye Smith - Pierce Brosnan's wife
    By teeyiu in forum Weight
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: June 17th, 2006, 07:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •