Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

Cute pussy.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hit By Ban Bus!

Your pussy is very nice, Cynic.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    ^^Yes well when people are generalised into being called haters, then the thread eventually becomes emotionally fuelled.
    I realize that - I was being fresh and trying to make it funny so people would let it go.

It's like abortion vs pro life - there is no visible end.

I've been sucked into that before and there's no way to win your point of view so when people make it personal it just tells me more about them and less about what their opinions are if you know what I mean.

He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I'm going to jump in and say: Keely has gained too much weight. She doesn't have to be rail thin---in fact, I don't think rail-thin is that attractive either. But she's too heavy. Her face looks different, and her neck has disappeared.

To be fair, she DOES carry the weight well, and she DOES seem to have some kind of shape and tone. However, she doesn't look as attractive as she once did. And I'm not talking about her skinny days, either.

There IS such a thing as being too heavy. There is also such a thing as being too thin. There is also such a thing as a happy medium. We are all different shapes and sizes and not all of us are supposed to look like Brazilian models. We all carry our weight differently, and the BMI is just a guide, not a bible. I'm 5'3" and I'm a size 4. That would be considered "chubby" by Hollywood standards, but everyone who knows me thinks I'm slim. I'd like to lose five pounds, but I don't make an effort to.

However, years ago, I was desperately underweight. I didn't eat, I weighed 90 lbs, I looked sick and gaunt and people asked me if I had an eating disorder (I didn't.....I was just under a lot of stress and didn't have any money to get food). Now I gained 15-20 lbs since then and I look prettier. If I gain MORE weight, I will look less attractive.

Not all of us are born to be willowy, but we are also not supposed to be putting on so much weight as to lose all the character in our faces.

I don't believe all overweight people are okay with their weight---I believe some have come to accept it, and carry their weight with grace and dignity and beauty. And, again, we're not all supposed to be a size 2, but please, both extremes are unattractive.

Overweight folk are looked at with disgust--as if they are out of control, and usually they are. That's not a judgment, that's just an observation. Skinny people are looked at with jealousy--we know it takes discipline to be very thin. My roommate--who is severely overweight--can't climb our stairs without breaking into a sweat. She is also a beautiful human being with a great heart and lovely face. Not all overweight people are failures as human beings. And not all skinny people are good people.

In the end, it's about health, and about a happy medium. We should also, however, stop judging our worth and the worth of others based on their weight.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    My brothers and several people on my dad's side of the family overeat and eat high fat/calorie/sugar foods, yet remain thin and wiry...and many are in their 50's or older. Perhaps I should let them know about this scientific research idea too. They could use the cash.

This doesn't have anything to do with what I said. They eat a lot and burn a lot. Of course that's possible. There are cars which need a lot of gas and there are cars which need less gas. But of course it's not possible to burn more energy than you have. If you put one gallon of gas into a car and the one gallon is used up, it won't drive anymore. If you put one gallon of gas in car A it might drive a few miles more than car B with the same amount of gas in it. Some people who are overweight have a slower matabolism, they are like a thrifty car. The energy they don't use they change into fat reserves. So they need a smaller energy input than other people. It's all about energy input and how much of it you can burn. If you can't burn it, don't eat it. And if you do YOU ARE OVEREATING.

And I just said it's not possible to have a higher energy output than input. An apple has about 55 kcal and 1kg fat has 9000 kcal. If you eat an apple it's not possible to build 1 kg of fat with its calories. With one apple you could build 6 gramm of fat. But I think even the slowest metabolism will burn the 55kcal and if not, you would have to eat tons of apples to become overweight. It's fucking science, it can't be discussed as it is a fact. Is it so hard to understand?!
    Last edited by ducki; January 22nd, 2008 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    I realize that - I was being fresh and trying to make it funny so people would let it go.

It's like abortion vs pro life - there is no visible end.

I've been sucked into that before and there's no way to win your point of view so when people make it personal it just tells me more about them and less about what their opinions are if you know what I mean.

Yeah I wasn't having a go at you at all. I just meant some people are taking this way too personally. It's as if they are taking their personal experience with rude people and taring us all with the same brush. I don't think Keely looks good yet I would not be rude enough to say it directly to her because quite frankly I don't care enough about her or any other celeb really LOL.

Abortion vs Pro life and Breastfeeding vs Bottle.. (way too hot topics for me to touch !)

Quote Originally Posted by ducki View Post
    This doesn't have anything to do with what I said. They eat a lot and burn a lot. Of course that's possible.
    Actually, it does. I guess even though they are eating what would make most people obese, it's somehow "okay" since they seem to be able to burn it off effortlessly and the result is not them gaining extra bodyweight?

Quote Originally Posted by ducki View Post
    It's all about energy input and how much of it you can burn. If you can't burn it, don't eat it. And if you do YOU ARE OVEREATING.
    Believe me, I realize this. But some people who have never struggled with their weight need to realize when they talk about an overweight or obese person being an "overeater" it's an unfair assumption. If anything, I have sympathy for some "underburners" I know who can't keep from gaining weight unless they keep their caloric intake at 1000 and manage to fit exercise into their schedules. Which is a regimen no one would ever think to impose upon someone of normal weight until a health problem ensued....and maybe not even then.

Maybe my skinny grandfather would be alive today if some doctor had given even a thought to take a look at his diet. If he were a fatass, you can bet your ass they would have pegged him an "overeater" right away and prescribed a regimen like above.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

DAMN I wish I had some french fries right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    DAMN I wish I had some french fries right about now.

waffle fries with fake gooey cheese and bacon...

ahhhh I can feel my arteries clogging just thinking about it...
    Lao-tzu

Overeater!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Overeater!
    Given the opportunity I'd be a round as KSS a well.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    waffle fries with fake gooey cheese and bacon...

ahhhh I can feel my arteries clogging just thinking about it...
    Ahh yesss..... some chili cheese fries from Krystal would hit the spot too. It's a good thing my stomach can't handle them or else I'd be bolting out the door to get some. Guess I'll stick with a turkey on wheat for now.

Silver Member

Actually, it does. I guess even though they are eating what would make most people obese, it's somehow "okay" since they seem to be able to burn it off effortlessly and the result is not them gaining extra bodyweight?
    Why should't it be okay? They obviously need all this energy to function. If they eat a lot and are still slim they'd probably be underweight if they ate less. So I assume they eat the right amount of food for them.

P.S.: And now I'll have some delicious cheese fondue. With white wine. And loads of unhealthy wheat bread.

Mmmm....white wine.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm going to jump in and say: Keely has gained too much weight. She doesn't have to be rail thin---in fact, I don't think rail-thin is that attractive either. But she's too heavy. Her face looks different, and her neck has disappeared.
    I agree with you (and I'm also 5 ft 3 in and a size 4). I hate it when people keep saying 'but she has a pretty face' loooong after the face has stopped being pretty due to too much weight gain. Too much weight actually changes your facial features (eyes and mouth look smaller, no more cheek definition, etc.).

Thread Information