Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Where the heck were you two pages ago?..... ....and I finally get to say this...."You Are Right!".... ....I'm going back to Gossip where I can be honest....
    I love honest men and what you said is pure gold,given free for our benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I guarantee you that people who are obese - and I'm talking medically obese, not a few pounds overweight - are deeply unhappy and miserable about it if they are honest with themselves. Been there, done that.
    That was YOU! Not how other folks feel about themselves. You can be overweight and not have medical issues at your door. But no matter if you are slim or fat if you don't exercise and eat right..you will have a lot of problems!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

OK, i smoke and hope i wont die an ugly lung canser death.
    Cause,you know,NOT all smokers get canser,ok?
    Now,you like to eat,get fat ,love your curves,good for you.
    Just dont tell us this is the right thing to do.
    I smoke,i like it,i KNOW what it does to me and the risks i am taking,but i dont jumb on peoples throats when they tell me i should take care..god..

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I smoke,i like it,i KNOW what it does to me and the risks i am taking,but i dont jumb on peoples throats when they tell me i should take care..god..
    I don't think anyone is saying it's the right thing to do. I think the point is, if it's not a health issue, why concern yourself with the way another person looks? That's all.

...and as for the smoking thing, I don't care who smokes, as long as you aren't close enough to bother/affect MY health. But, that's a whole other ball of wax

Well,it starts with chubby,goes to fat and then to obese,there are years in front of you,you get older and sicker..that attitude doesnt help,carry that extra meat on you,doesnt help..
    You dont become obese overnight,you eat your way to it.
    If you feel ok now you re young,wait till you get older..
    But that is how i see it.

Well,it starts with chubby,goes to fat and then to obese,there are years in front of you,you get older and sicker..that attitude doesnt help,carry that extra meat on you,doesnt help..
    You dont become obese overnight,you eat your way to it.
    Ok, but hypothetically speaking... if she were not to gain another pound....and her health is not an issue...where is the problem? This is all I'm trying to understand.

My Mom was overweight and when I think back to when she was the age I am now, I'd have to say she had a hellava lot more energy than I ever did. I remember she used to put me on her shoulders every morning, and take me down a flight of stairs, to the kitchen for my breaskfast. She used to walk to the grocery store and to church every single week. She did the laundry for 6 people and dinner every night for the same six people. She even had a job she went to every single day. Hell, I weigh atleast 60 pounds less than she did and I know there is no way I could carry a seven year old around like that, certainly not every single morning and I certainly WOULD NOT walk to the grocery store (I even live closer the the same store she used to walk to! LOL). There is noway I could keep up with a schedule like that!

And, if her husband were honest....he'd rather she look like she did when he married her....if he were thrilled she was fat, he would have married a fat woman.
    Ya never know, cynic..... back when she would starve herself for days at a time she was more than likely really cranky and bitchy. Maybe he's relieved he doesn't have to deal with that anymore?

Men GO BY LOOKS.....deal with it......
    Another male poster on this thread says he's attracted to heavy women, I don't think he's making it up.

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Just because one person feels a certain way about something, doesn't mean everyone else has to feel that same way.
    So true. What a boring world it would be if everyone was exactly the same!

Smoke all you want, those are your lungs. You are right not all people who smoke get lung cancer...Some get throat cancer...
    I am not advocating that people go out and gorge on food, regardless of what you think I don't sit around and eat excessively or eat fast food everyday three times a day. I was raised with my cousins..we ate at the same time, ate the same damn thing, did most of the same activities everyday(I did more because I was in a dance troop, and girl scouts), guess what I was the only fat child/teenager. I never was insulted by anyone, nor made to feel bad about my body. I was always the pretty little fat girl. The only time my weight ever came up was when my high school math teacher told me I thought too highly of myself, that fat girls were suppose to be humble and smart not popular and stuck-up... I never looked back!!
    You dont become obese overnight,you eat your way to
    it.
    SEE ABOVE!!

I am young, but I take good care of me! Up until 8 months ago I was the same weight for 10 years!! Now, I am almost 50lbs lighter..So, your scientific theory doesn't apply here...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^^ That teacher needed to be slapped!

That teacher needed to be stoned,regardless..
    SSDiva,i have two girls,they both gained weight as teens.
    My eldest is now very thin,but my baby is chubby.
    She is 22,very attractive and popular with the boys.
    There are times,tho,we go shopping and i see the pain in her eyes that the pretty tshirt wont fit her,or no way she ll get into these pants.
    She is my darling,i never tried to make her lose weight or fell bad about it,but she lives in this age,she knows..
    She doesnt diet,she eats healthy,she is just chubby,not even fat.
    I am not telling you how you should look or feel to fit MY standards,i just worry like i do with my kids,that extra weight will cripple your life,thats all.

That teacher needed to be stoned,regardless..
    SSDiva,i have two girls,they both gained weight as teens.
    My eldest is now very thin,but my baby is chubby.
    She is 22,very attractive and popular with the boys.
    There are times,tho,we go shopping and i see the pain in her eyes that the pretty tshirt wont fit her,or no way she ll get into these pants.
    She is my darling,i never tried to make her lose weight or fell bad about it,but she lives in this age,she knows..
    She doesnt diet,she eats healthy,she is just chubby,not even fat.
    I am not telling you how you should look or feel to fit MY standards,i just worry like i do with my kids,that extra weight will cripple your life,thats all.
    My mom took care of the teacher...

Thank you... I appreciate your concern for me, through the love for your daughter. I can tell you as a daughter of a mom who went the extra mile to make sure I had very cute stylish clothes at a time when stores only sold flower muumuus..it does get better. I know it's not about finding the cute shirt that fits later, it is about the feeling of having the one you want, not fit. It's also not about the clothes, or even the boys the fact if you've never made a difference between her and her sister's size will go beyond anything else...So she will be ok no matter what done the line, and have a beautiful self image..BTW! I feel so old I am ten years older than your daughter...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Silver Member

So when so many obese or massively overweight women truly love their bodies why aren't they flattered when somebody says "Wow, look at you! You are enormous! You grew really fat!", like, "Oh, thank you, I'm glad you noticed because that's totally the look I was going for!"
    Of course a lot of people pretend to accept or really accept that they are overweight because it's easier than changing anything.
    And why is this whole topic about self esteem? If someone had really rotten teeth and would get them fixed, nobody would say: "Look at the poor loser! He has no self esteem so he gave in to society and got his teeth fixed only because society wants people to have teeth. He could have lived toothless, he could have used a liquidizer. It's not necessarily unhealthy not to have teeth. My grandpa didn't have any and he turned 99." When someone is fat and wants to lose weight it's probably not only because he lacks of self esteem or the pressure of society but because he wants to look better and feel better just for himself.

And I'm really curious. How it is possible to store fat if you are not overeating??? If you eat 2000kcal a day and only burn 1500kcal you are already eating to much or moving not enough. If someone is obese and his body consists of 50kg fat (lets say a 170cm woman should consist of about 15kg of fat) this person should lose 35kg of fat. 1kg fat has 9000kcal, so this person ate 315000kcal he didn't burn, which can't happen if you have a healthy diet and at least walk a few meters every day. Some medical conditions cause you to store water or burn less calories but if you'd only eat what you can burn you couldn't build fat. No medical condition can cause a bigger energy output than input. This would be a miracle.

A*O

You get fat because you eat too much of the wrong foods and don't exercise enough. It's not rocket surgery.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    You get fat because you eat too much of the wrong foods and don't exercise enough. It's not rocket surgery.
    Well, if that's how you got fat then go with what you know for you!! Your responding to me means that you are trying to contradict my story...well take that magic time machine back to my youth and talk to me when you get back!! Everybody is different!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

*I didn't even try to read this whole thread*

If she is happy being that big, what should we care about? She will pay the price for it.

Morbidly obese starts with chubby. No one goes from 200 pounds to 1000 pounds overnight.

I am not a size two, but when I reach a size ten to twelve, I don't feel "right". I feel off balance, heavy, and just weird. I know when my body is talking to me. I listen.

Honestly, Keely looks gross. She doesn't have to lose weight, but cover that up! I feel the same about these bony bitches who show off their protruding ribs. Cover up.

She is not "healthy", "big-boned", or "BBW". She is fat. When I was too big, I admitted I was fat and did something about it. She has steadily packed on the pounds over the years, which is just what the super obese do. How do you think these half ton people confined in their houses began?

Thread Information