Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

If he gains more weight, I'm certainly not going to cry to myself about it - it wouldn't even be an issue, unless that extra weight was a health issue.
    Don't you think KSS weight will cause health issues, if that haven't already, then down the road? Also 100 pounds is a lot different than 30.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    One thing that bothers me about Keely's situation is that she has so many resources at her disposal. Unless she has some medical reason keeping her overweight, there's no reason she should be like that. She doesn't work, she could hire a trainer and a personal chef. Since she's been at least 60 pounds over weight for years now, I don't think it's medical. Being that heavy is not healthy. It's hard on your heart and your joints. She could get diabetes, if she doesn't already have it. Being anorexic is equally unhealthy. She has two little boys that she needs to stay healthy for. Weight is always a heated topic at any board. Too fat or too thin is just not healthy.
    Agree. There are very few medical reasons why people become obese and cases are rare. 99% of fatties get that way through over-indulgence and laziness although they will always claim they have a 'medical condition'. They do, it's called obesity.

As for public perceptions, fat people are deemed to be lacking in self-control and self-esteem who deny themselves nothing; while skinny people are self-obsessed control freaks who deny themselves everything. There IS a balance but few people find it.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    deal with it???? I have nothing to deal with, I assure you, cynic.

When someone in your life dies one - frequently - realises that there is more to life than looks, esp when the person who is sick has had chemo - it frequently makes one's hair fall out - oh, a bit like men when they get older.... so maybe for some it's like looking in a mirror.

For your information, not ever man wants a skinny or "normal" sizes woman, that's why there are picture like that ^^^ (the girls in bikinis) on the internet... Some men WANT their women to be morbidly obese; maybe that is something that you need to deal with?

You don't like how she looks - I don't really care, however I am finding how you put it to be offensive.
    So, be offended. Men who want their women to be morbidly obese have control issues. They figure that if the women are fat enough, no one else will want them. If you don't believe me....get a man to ask a man who is married to an obese woman....

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I'm with a man who has gained about 30 pounds (keep in mind, he's only 5'9)since we first started dating. I, on the otherhand weigh 15 pounds less than when we first got together. I couldn't care less that he's gained weight, and if he gains more, oh well...I truly don't care. I am not with him because of the way he looked way back when... I am with him for a thousand other reasons that MATTER.

I don't have a "thing" for thin men, or overweight men, I have a thing for men who are kind, compassionate, funny, charming, witty who show me the utmost respect and loves me unconditionally. If he gains more weight, I'm certainly not going to cry to myself about it - it wouldn't even be an issue, unless that extra weight was a health issue.
    But neither one of you is OBESE, put on 100 lbs. and see how it affects your sex life....because I guarantee you that he will not be pleased...

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Yes, she IS that big.....look at the photos of the two of them side by side......and how does his first wife dying make him NOT shallow? Men GO BY LOOKS.....deal with it......
    Maybe the shallow ones that you have come in contact with..but not ALL men want to climb a tiny tree branch when he can climb a nice big tree!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Maybe the shallow ones that you have come in contact with..but not ALL men want to climb a tiny tree branch when he can climb a nice big tree!!
    But as Cynic pointed out, she WAS a tiny tree branch when he married her. Goes to reason that Pierce doesn't like big trees.

No, people who don't have severe self image issues know that they are fat, and more than likely they are happy with themselves, and could give a good gotdamn what you or others think/feel is disgusting. Just because you have an issue with FAT doesn't mean someone should change to please others. I might not like the way you look, your face might be incredibly disgusting to me..but who I am to say that to anyone. I might find people under 180lbs unattractive, but that is me..I am not going to go around telling people who are smaller than that, that they are disgusting to me. I think it is a self image issue, and society believes that everyone should be a certain size, and look a certain way..fuck that... If EVERYONE was suppose to look like America's standard of beauty I would've been born with fair hair and blue eyes... Instead I am a coarse haired, brown eyed beauty... You are entitled to your opinions, preferences..but know everyone wasn't meant nor do they want to fit society's image..So the next time you see an obese or anorexic person look down or away...don't open pictures or threads that say fat chick in bikini and declare your disgust when clearly your brought looking at them completely on yourself!
    Go ask a doctor and then we'll talk....because everything you are saying is wishful thinking. Facts are facts.

I have sex with humans....who look like humans...not trees....

....and, as long as I am on a gossip site that has a weight section that invites comments....I will do as I am doing....if your feelings are hurt....maybe you should not click on weight threads....

A*O

I guarantee you that people who are obese - and I'm talking medically obese, not a few pounds overweight - are deeply unhappy and miserable about it if they are honest with themselves. Been there, done that.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

But neither one of you is OBESE, put on 100 lbs. and see how it affects your sex life....because I guarantee you that he will not be pleased...

First off, she's not obese. Obese is the woman in the pink bikini that SSDiva posted above, morbidly obese are the other women in that same picture.

I weigh 124lbs & he weighs 190lbs right now. I will never be obese, nor will I ever be overweight. I have enough body issues of my own. AND, I don't need to worry about anyone else's.

If their health is not an issue in the matter, I don't see what the problem is? I said it once, and I'll say it again, live and let live. I sure as hell know wouldn't appreciate (nor listen) to people telling me how MY body should look or does look. I don't want to be judged, and I certainly am not about to judge others, especially over something so trivial

Ι have an obese cousin,my age.She has been deceiving herself and all of us for years that she loves herself and her curves and no problem.
    She can only go to certain places where the chairs are strong and wide enough.
    She crosses the road and sits for 10 minutes to recover.
    Her calves are the color of fresh liver.
    She takes hours to shower all the meat rolls.
    She pays double air fare.
    She bought a special bed to lift her off.
    She is living the life of an invalid.
    She insists she is happy the way she looks,and so many men out there ready to love curvie real women.
    I recently found out,she cries herself to sleep.
    I have nothing but pity for her,she is a lovely person.
    Meanwhile,people cheer for her not caring and loving it all.

This is a gossip site, what in the hell do you women want me to say?
    It isn't like I walk up to women on the street and say these things. And I am not saying anything that most men didn't say when they saw that photo. I didn't hear any disagreement when I said that Britney Spears looked crazy. Nor when I talk about the other photos I've seen here. Yes, I find fat to be ugly. Why do you care? WHY DO YOU ALL KEEP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELVES? I am talking about Keely Shay Smith who is obese. Take that photo to your doctor and ask him if that woman is obese.

Sheesh....and women want to know why men never tell them what they think......

Poor cynic...you're not going to win this one. Better to bow out gracefully. I've read the thread chuckling since everyone's perception is THEIR OWN and you have no chance in changing them.
    Playful~

So, be offended. Men who want their women to be morbidly obese have control issues. They figure that if the women are fat enough, no one else will want them. If you don't believe me....get a man to ask a man who is married to an obese woman....
    You are delusional.. No one have ever tried to control me, and nobody who ever dated me have thought didn't nobody else wanted me, they had to worry about the ones that pursued me while they were there.. Keep thinking that a woman who is overweight/obese get treated poorly by men, men treat slim women like shit also...You have to get the right person FOR YOU!!

Well, I've been a fat girl all my life.. I am not a virgin, nor am I some sex starved desperate whore...I don't have to sleep with people on the first date for them to come back..and trust I've never had any complaints..Did a fat girl steal your boyfriend!!!

Go ask a doctor and then we'll talk....because everything you are saying is wishful thinking. Facts are facts.
    No it isn't wishful thinking.. I have a great doctor and one in my family.. I don't have any health issues, I workout, and I do eat well. Since then I've lost 59.8lbs without even obsessing over it. It's not about becoming slim, or skinny to me because I don't want to ever be that...It's about becoming a healthier fat me..

I have sex with humans....who look like humans...not trees....

....and, as long as I am on a gossip site that has a weight section that invites comments....I will do as I am doing....if your feelings are hurt....maybe you should not click on weight threads....
    Oh no Boo Boo you can never hurt my feelings, I don't know you and could give a darn about your issues with fat people. But I be damn if I will sit idly by while you make wild and absurd generalizations. I am human..not a stick figure, and not some fat slob...but if I was isn't that my business!!
    Last edited by *DIVA!; January 21st, 2008 at 06:07 PM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Like the rest of us, she is doing the best she can. She's in Hollywood for Godssakes. I'm sure she's made a noble effort to shed the weight. It's not like she doesn't have the financial resources. Sometimes though no matter how hard one tries, the weight won't budge. Perhaps she has a medical issue like Kathleen Turner - I believe steroids for rheumatoid arthritis killed her knockout figure - or her body has rebelled big time after years of extreme Hollywood dieting coupled with two childbirths in her mid to late 30s. Yes, dieting can make you fatter. In any event, it's clear she's decided to make the best of her figure (what else can she do) and is living a full life despite the snark. She is a beautiful women regardless of her shape.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulKisses View Post
    Poor cynic...you're not going to win this one. Better to bow out gracefully. I've read the thread chuckling since everyone's perception is THEIR OWN and you have no chance in changing them.
    Where the heck were you two pages ago?..... ....and I finally get to say this...."You Are Right!".... ....I'm going back to Gossip where I can be honest....

Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulKisses View Post
    Why does anyone have to WIN? It's a discussion, nothing more. We all have opinions and I think it's great when people can sit around debating/discussing them.

What I find irritating is when people say things like "Her husband can't be happy with the way she looks now!", "He married a skinny girl, he still wants that skinny girl!" when no one here knows that for sure. He could very well be happy.

I also find it irritating when people tell others how that other person feels. For example, SSDiva says she's very happy with herself and the way she looks - how can anyone else tell her she's not??? Me? I believe her. If she wasn't, why wouldn't she sit behind her monitor pretending to be a skinny girl?

Just because one person feels a certain way about something, doesn't mean everyone else has to feel that same way.

Thread Information