Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

And, if her husband were honest....he'd rather she look like she did when he married her....if he were thrilled she was fat, he would have married a fat woman.

Maybe you guys need to see what wrong in a bikini seriously looks like!!

Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

..the one in the pink is where Keely will be next year at this time....

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ..the one in the pink is where Keely will be next year at this time....
    Even if that is true what concern of it is yours.. Do you have to carry it around? You don't even have to look at it...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I do have to look at it. Obesity is everywhere. And more and more people think they are "average" when they are overweight or obese, which means I will have to look at it more and more.

And I find obesity to be as equally disgusting to look at as I do anorexia.....and neither condition should be paraded about in a bikini....

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    And I doubt other people at the beach appreciated Keely's apparent self confidence. If she put on that bikini, looked in the mirror, and thought she looked good, she is delusional.
    Just because she put on that bikini, doesn't mean she thought she looked good. Maybe this is a woman that realizes she's overweight and just simply wants to enjoy herself at the beach - just as any other woman should be able to do.

I'm curious, what SHOULD a woman wear to the beach? If she was the former, thin Keely, then she SHOULD wear a bikini, but since she's overweight now, she should wear more? Thin = less clothes, Overweight = more clothes??

And, if her husband were honest....he'd rather she look like she did when he married her....if he were thrilled she was fat, he would have married a fat woman.

Uh, you did notice the gut on him now, no? He may not have gained as much as she did, but he's not the man he once was, either. Sometimes, people marry for more than the shape of the body the woman/man comes in.

One thing that bothers me about Keely's situation is that she has so many resources at her disposal. Unless she has some medical reason keeping her overweight, there's no reason she should be like that. She doesn't work, she could hire a trainer and a personal chef. Since she's been at least 60 pounds over weight for years now, I don't think it's medical. Being that heavy is not healthy. It's hard on your heart and your joints. She could get diabetes, if she doesn't already have it. Being anorexic is equally unhealthy. She has two little boys that she needs to stay healthy for. Weight is always a heated topic at any board. Too fat or too thin is just not healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Just because she put on that bikini, doesn't mean she thought she looked good. Maybe this is a woman that realizes she's overweight and just simply wants to enjoy herself at the beach - just as any other woman should be able to do.

I'm curious, what SHOULD a woman wear to the beach? If she was the former, thin Keely, then she SHOULD wear a bikini, but since she's overweight now, she should wear more? Thin = less clothes, Overweight = more clothes??

Uh, you did notice the gut on him now, no? He may not have gained as much as she did, but he's not the man he once was, either. Sometimes, people marry for more than the shape of the body the woman/man comes in.
    Yes, he has aged and put on probably 10 to 20 lbs. She has aged and put on somewere around 100+ lbs. But he is male and we are sexually excited by a woman's body.....not three women's bodies all rolled into one....if he liked fat women so much....why did he only date average-sized women?

He might love her....but I guarantee you that he wishes she didn't have the extra 100 lbs. he has to fight through to get to her. He can't even give her a proper hug any more as his arms wouldn't fit around her body.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post

Maybe anyone over a certain weight should wear a burka? I know that the population at large (sorry) tries to make them/us/fatties feel as invisible as possible..... Maybe it would be easier for them to ignore us if we were only allowed out during the hours of darkness on certain days?

As he was a widower where his wife died of cancer, I doubt that he is as shallow to go by looks alone - however I don't know the guy and I could be wrong.

He might love her....but I guarantee you that he wishes she didn't have the extra 100 lbs. he has to fight through to get to her. He can't even give her a proper hug any more as his arms wouldn't fit around her body.
    Get a grip she's not that big - unless he has "short arm syndrome"?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I do have to look at it. Obesity is everywhere. And more and more people think they are "average" when they are overweight or obese, which means I will have to look at it more and more.

And I find obesity to be as equally disgusting to look at as I do anorexia.....and neither condition should be paraded about in a bikini....
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

He might love her....but I guarantee you that he wishes she didn't have the extra 100 lbs. he has to fight through to get to her.
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Maybe anyone over a certain weight should wear a burka? I know that the population at large (sorry) tries to make them/us/fatties feel as invisible as possible..... Maybe it would be easier for them to ignore us if we were only allowed out during the hours of darkness on certain days?

As he was a widower where his wife died of cancer, I doubt that he is as shallow to go by looks alone - however I don't know the guy and I could be wrong.

Get a grip she's not that big - unless he has "short arm syndrome"?
    Yes, she IS that big.....look at the photos of the two of them side by side......and how does his first wife dying make him NOT shallow? Men GO BY LOOKS.....deal with it......

Yes, she IS that big.....look at the photos of the two of them side by side......and how does his first wife dying make him NOT shallow? Men GO BY LOOKS.....deal with it......
    So do women. I think a spouse has a right to say "Hey you need to address this!" when their significant other has gained 100 pounds. If it isn't medical and it's simply a case of her overeating and not exercising, maybe he won't stick around forever. He must get upset seeing his wife on the cover of tabloids because she is overweight.

deal with it???? I have nothing to deal with, I assure you, cynic.

When someone in your life dies one - frequently - realises that there is more to life than looks, esp when the person who is sick has had chemo - it frequently makes one's hair fall out - oh, a bit like men when they get older.... so maybe for some it's like looking in a mirror.

For your information, not ever man wants a skinny or "normal" sizes woman, that's why there are picture like that ^^^ (the girls in bikinis) on the internet... Some men WANT their women to be morbidly obese; maybe that is something that you need to deal with?

You don't like how she looks - I don't really care, however I am finding how you put it to be offensive.

Yes, he has aged and put on probably 10 to 20 lbs. She has aged and put on somewere around 100+ lbs. But he is male and we are sexually excited by a woman's body.....not three women's bodies all rolled into one....if he liked fat women so much....why did he only date average-sized women?

I'm with a man who has gained about 30 pounds (keep in mind, he's only 5'9)since we first started dating. I, on the otherhand weigh 15 pounds less than when we first got together. I couldn't care less that he's gained weight, and if he gains more, oh well...I truly don't care. I am not with him because of the way he looked way back when... I am with him for a thousand other reasons that MATTER.

I don't have a "thing" for thin men, or overweight men, I have a thing for men who are kind, compassionate, funny, charming, witty who show me the utmost respect and loves me unconditionally. If he gains more weight, I'm certainly not going to cry to myself about it - it wouldn't even be an issue, unless that extra weight was a health issue.

No, people who don't have severe self image issues know that they are fat, and more than likely they are happy with themselves, and could give a good gotdamn what you or others think/feel is disgusting. Just because you have an issue with FAT doesn't mean someone should change to please others. I might not like the way you look, your face might be incredibly disgusting to me..but who I am to say that to anyone. I might find people under 180lbs unattractive, but that is me..I am not going to go around telling people who are smaller than that, that they are disgusting to me. I think it is a self image issue, and society believes that everyone should be a certain size, and look a certain way..fuck that... If EVERYONE was suppose to look like America's standard of beauty I would've been born with fair hair and blue eyes... Instead I am a coarse haired, brown eyed beauty... You are entitled to your opinions, preferences..but know everyone wasn't meant nor do they want to fit society's image..So the next time you see an obese or anorexic person look down or away...don't open pictures or threads that say fat chick in bikini and declare your disgust when clearly your brought looking at them completely on yourself!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Thread Information