Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

There was a cover picture on one of the tabloids last week. I can't remember which one. She's wearing a white T-shirt over her bathing suit. I think she actually looks worse. Her stomach is very big and distended. That can not be healthy. I can't imagine she's happy. i couldn't find the picture. Sorry.

I remember watching her host Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack. She was very beautiful. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but my opinion is she just let herself go. Unless there's some major medical issue, she should not be that over-weight. And even if there was a health issue, she should be working on her weight. She's been at least 80 to 100 pounds over weight for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I dont know how much she eats,i just look at the pictures
    I certaintly do not glorify anorexia,it is a sickness and i dont wish it on anybody.
    I am just saying it is more difficult and painfull to stay thin,that stuff yourself AND feel proud..
    Looking solely at the pictures means nothing. She could have thyroid problems, she could be on a medication making her gain weight or maybe she does just sit around stuffing her face. But, there are a number of reasons she could be overweight, just assuming she's a lazy ass, stuffing her face from pictures alone is just plain ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post

I remember watching her host Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack. She was very beautiful. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but my opinion is she just let herself go. Unless there's some major medical issue, she should not be that over-weight. And even if there was a health issue, she should be working on her weight. She's been at least 80 to 100 pounds over weight for a long time now.
    I remember reading that when she was on Unsolved Mysteries that she would go days without eating. I believe one of the members here said that (or a member from APS).

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Looking solely at the pictures means nothing. She could have thyroid problems, she could be on a medication making her gain weight or maybe she does just sit around stuffing her face. But, there are a number of reasons she could be overweight, just assuming she's a lazy ass, stuffing her face from pictures alone is just plain ridiculous
    But wouldn't she have had this corrected by now? I don't think there is any medical condition that keeps a person perpetually overweight. If she has a thyroid condition, she can get medication to fix that. She's probably been seriously overweight for more than five years now.

I remember reading that when she was on Unsolved Mysteries that she would go days without eating. I believe one of the members here said that (or a member from APS).
    Yes I've read that too. Also her mother was a big stage mother. If I'm remembering right, she pushed her into beauty pagents. Maybe she got sick of the whole thing. Pierce has said he loves her curves. So maybe everyone is happy.

No way. She hasn't been the size she is in these pics for that long!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

If the woman is sick,i apologise,i just went along with the ohhhing and aaaaaaahhhhing of how happy and fit she looks.
    Maybe she is having an untreatable medical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    No way. She hasn't been the size she is in these pics for that long!
    She's been majorly overweight for at least three years for sure. I remember when one of her fat pictures surfaced at another board then. They had the same debate. "She's looks great! Go Girl" and "She's too fat! Put down the fork Keely!"

But wouldn't she have had this corrected by now? I don't think there is any medical condition that keeps a person perpetually overweight. If she has a thyroid condition, she can get medication to fix that. She's probably been seriously overweight for more than five years now.
    Well, I'm not saying that's what she has. I just know that I have a sister that eats better than I ever did/do, who is over-weight and I'm not and it's always been that way. I can't exactly compare her to Keely, as Keely is 5'8 1/2 and my sister is only 5'4, but they look similiar.

All I'm saying is no one knows (especially from a set of photos) for certain why someone else is overweight. It COULD be more than that overweight person sitting around all day, swallowing twinkies.

Silver Member

There was a cover picture on one of the tabloids last week. I can't remember which one. She's wearing a white T-shirt over her bathing suit. I think she actually looks worse. Her stomach is very big and distended. That can not be healthy. I can't imagine she's happy. i couldn't find the picture. Sorry.
    Do you mean the last pic in the set of pictures on the first page?
    She's wearing a t-shirt in this pic and I agree, she looks fatter with clothes on than in her bikini.

I have never seen her this overweight until now. Even the last bikini pics (light blue bikini months back) she wasn't this big.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

she is at an unhealthy weight, for sure. That said I am totally envious of her ability to put on a bikini and go out in public. I'm built the way I am and there is NO WAY IN ALL HELL I would wear a bikini - ever. I dont even wear a bathing suit when I go to friends places. Its sad, but true.

To previous arguments. BMI's are a decent guide, but in alot of cases tend to be complete bullshit. I know a girl who has 10% body fat, toned within an inch of her life and her BMI makes her obese.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Quote Originally Posted by ducki View Post
    Do you mean the last pic in the set of pictures on the first page?
    She's wearing a t-shirt in this pic and I agree, she looks fatter with clothes on than in her bikini.
    It's a different pic but probably from that same day. She has her arms in the air, stretching, and she looks even bigger than in the bikini. It would suck to be stalked by the paps like that. So I do have to say she's brave to live her life anyway.

She's been very overweight for a long time now.

its not healthy being to fat even if she smiles i dont think her inner organs does..

Quote Originally Posted by ducki View Post
    And I really don't understand why people don't wanna realize that being fat IS unhealthy. "Oh, I knew a really obese person and he died at age 100, so it isn't necessarily unhealthy!".

Her face is super puffy, so maybe she is on some medications that have contributed to this situation. Who the hell knows?

I asked the same question in the Jennifer Love Hewitt thread (although, she is not in the same catagory as KSS). But, I did question why it was ok that she was all lumpy and flabby, but had that been Mariah Carey or Britney Spears, they would have been mocked harshly.

I think it has to do with the attitude of the celebrity. People like Hewitt and Smith aren't in your face, strutting their bodies, making you feel like they think they are absolutely perfect. They seem more like "real people".. one of us...if that makes any sense? It's more difficult to find fault with a regular girl than it is a flashy, conceited bitch

I see your points but look at someone like fantasia or serena williams. They aren't that 'in your face' like other celebuturds, and are half the size appearance wise of keely, yet they get tons more scorn and ridicule than her.

I don't hate large people, I've been heavy myself most of my life and could still stand to lose 15 or 20 pounds, but at the same time I am not going to pick and choose which celebrity's feelings I want to hurt and which ones I don't. Keely in the bikini pictures looks large and an unhealthy size, I'm not gonna lie or pull punches. I don't consider that proportional or carrying her weight well. I can commend her for being outside like that and not giving a s**t , but that's as far as that goes. I don't care if it's male or female, black or white or whatever, I call things like they are. Not trying to be an arse but I'm being honest here.

Thread Information