Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 540

Thread: Keely Shaye Smith bikini photos

  1. #151
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makedah24 View Post
    Ducki,let's not beat around the bush...you're think she's fat and not attractive, period.

    So what? I never tried to deny that. I'm just saying that she is obese and should be worried about her own health. And yes,I think that she is not attractive anymore, but I don't care about it.
    And I really don't understand why people don't wanna realize that being fat IS unhealthy. "Oh, I knew a really obese person and he died at age 100, so it isn't necessarily unhealthy!". Not every smoker dies of cancer and some smokers can run a marathon but most are in a worse physical shape than non-smokers but nobody would try to claim that smoking is not fucking unhealthy. And I doubt that she can do physically demanding stuff even if she's exercising. All this weight takes its toll on her bones and her tendons. Humans are not meant to be that heavy. If you have a fairly good diet and do a little bit of exercise you will never look like this (unless you have some disease which might cause this). And don't try to tell me that some people have a slower metabolism and will never be slim, blabla. If you eat well, do sports and have slow metabolism you might be chunky like Jennifer Love Hewitt or a bit heavier, but you won't grow to Keely's size.

  2. #152
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    16,283

    Default

    Her and hubby and kids where staying at one of our ilands last summer,he was shooting his latest movie then.
    Gossip tv and tabs were reporting about the fatso ordering him around and about,him chartering a chopper to get her to Athens for a treat for her bday,pictures of them in our old theater.at a jewllery shop..
    They were mersiless,really,how a big star was slapped around by his obese wife,how if he divorced her he would lose half his fortune..
    I dont know..i dont think i could allow my body to carry so much fat,i couldnt like me that fat,i respect my body enough to avoid abusing it with so much extra weight.
    And people used to bash me when i was underweight..

  3. #153
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducki View Post
    So what? I never tried to deny that. I'm just saying that she is obese and should be worried about her own health. And yes,I think that she is not attractive anymore, but I don't care about it.
    And I really don't understand why people don't wanna realize that being fat IS unhealthy. "Oh, I knew a really obese person and he died at age 100, so it isn't necessarily unhealthy!". Not every smoker dies of cancer and some smokers can run a marathon but most are in a worse physical shape than non-smokers but nobody would try to claim that smoking is not fucking unhealthy. And I doubt that she can do physically demanding stuff even if she's exercising. All this weight takes its toll on her bones and her tendons. Humans are not meant to be that heavy. If you have a fairly good diet and do a little bit of exercise you will never look like this (unless you have some disease which might cause this). And don't try to tell me that some people have a slower metabolism and will never be slim, blabla. If you eat well, do sports and have slow metabolism you might be chunky like Jennifer Love Hewitt or a bit heavier, but you won't grow to Keely's size.
    I never said she was healthy who the hell am i to say if she's healthy or not? here is what i said
    She is very pretty,seems happy and i also admire her confidence, and yeah she's big.
    My point was you can be big and pretty,that's it.And i also said i doubt people are sincerly concerned and worried about her health, it's a gossip forum,people comment on women's appearance and whatnot they don't give a rat's ass about people's health imo.

  4. #154
    Silver Member Heavenseventeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    378

    Default

    I hope that the people saying she's too unhealthy now/too fat ALL workout for at least 30mins rigorously at least 5 times a week, and eat veg and fruit on a regular basis...if that doesn't apply to you, which it probably doesn't, you're just as unhealthy, probably more so since she seems to be active, so you can't talk.

    If you hate the way YOU look, fair enough, but don't try and make others hate themselves. If laughing at overweight people brings you joy, go ahead, because it shows how sad you really are.

    I. Pity. you.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

  5. #155
    Gold Member Miss A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    I feel really badly for her that the paparazzi are stalking her, taking pics of her with her family, just for the purpose of gawking at her weight. I think she should be off limits because she's not a celeb.

    That said, I've seen pics of her in see-through bathing suits deliberately showing nips, and here we see a bikini. Why not a nice one piece? I think she's inviting a little of this with the way she dresses on the beach.

    Even if she was not the wife of a celeb, if she was at any local beach in America, people would be gawking at her, and even the nicest person would do a double take and maybe even sayng to their best friend afterwards, wow! Because it's just so outside of the norm to not try to cover up a little.

    I'm all for being happy with the body you're in. But if you're going to dress like that, you're telling people, here, take a look. So don't be surprised if they take a look.

    And anyone who has had their rose colored glasses shattered by the cruel world knows people can be terribly unkind, even people you considered "friends" will stab you in the heart. I guess that's why most people protect themselves, either with an invisible or visible layer. In the case of body blows from the cruel world, they don't wear see-through bathing suits and bikinis.

    Unless they can bear the cruelty. If she doesn't mind (and it looks like she doesn't), then life goes on.

    Also I just want to add, Pierce Brosnan is a mensch for loving her just the way she is. I wish all guys were like that. I wish we were all like that. They've both taught the world something.
    Last edited by Miss A; January 20th, 2008 at 03:24 PM.

  6. #156
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss A View Post
    I feel really badly for her that the paparazzi are stalking her, taking pics of her with her family, just for the purpose of gawking at her weight. I think she should be off limits because she's not a celeb.

    That said, I've seen pics of her in see-through bathing suits deliberately showing nips, and here we see a bikini. Why not a nice one piece? I think she's inviting a little of this with the way she dresses on the beach.

    Even if she was not the wife of a celeb, if she was at any local beach in America, people would be gawking at her, and even the nicest person doing a double take and maybe even sayng to their best friend afterwards, wow! Because it's just so outside of the norm to not try to cover up a little.

    I'm all for being happy with the body you're in. But if you're going to dress like that, you're telling people, here, take a look. So don't be surprised if they take a look. And if it's something not often seen, they will be talking about it.
    Come on now, you honestly think if she had on a one piece as opposed to a bikini (which the only difference is, material covering the stomach/back in essence, right?) one would say something about her weight?

    She IS overweight; there is no denying that. She could be wearing jeans and a sweater and the fact remains that she is overweight and certain people would STILL be making comments about her weight. That's just the way it is. It really is a no win situation for anyone overweight.

    I look at it this way - ok, she's overweight. Pointing it out or making any sort of negative comment is not going to change that fact, so why bother? The one's saying she's obese are wrong, she's not obese. The one's saying she's dangerously unhealthy, are wrong; she's got a way to go before that happens (remember, I come from a family of overweight people - they have all had physicals yearly without the doctor ever saying they were obese or dangerously unhealty - just that they should lose some weight). She's just outside, on a beach trying to enjoy HER life. So, I say let her.

    Live and let live

  7. #157
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavenseventeen View Post
    I hope that the people saying she's too unhealthy now/too fat ALL workout for at least 30mins rigorously at least 5 times a week, and eat veg and fruit on a regular basis...if that doesn't apply to you, which it probably doesn't, you're just as unhealthy, probably more so since she seems to be active, so you can't talk.

    If you hate the way YOU look, fair enough, but don't try and make others hate themselves. If laughing at overweight people brings you joy, go ahead, because it shows how sad you really are.

    I. Pity. you.
    Actually I do workout and eat vegs and fruits on a regular basis, not because I hate my body but because I like my body.
    If this woman was anorexic nobody would say: "Well, she's 70 pounds, but look at her, she's happy and splashing in the water. She's so active! And she's not ashamed to show off her scrawny little starved body. I admire her self esteem!"
    Being obese is nothing better than being anorexic or bulimic or smoking, drinking or doing drugs on a regular basis.
    I'm not laughing at Keely because she's fat, I'm just not a fan of abusing your body in general.

  8. #158
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,570

    Default

    Honestly, if habits and lifestyle are any indication I think I happen to know way more unhealthy thin people than overweights!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  9. #159
    Gold Member Miss A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    I said what I wanted to say. I know this is an emotionally charged issue. But Icepick, you copied only part of my response - minus the punch line I was leading to - then seemed to think I had reached a conclusion other than I had. If she makes unusual fashion choices, she is going to get looks. If she doesn't mind, then as I said, life goes on.

    I think she's beautiful and brave, and Pierce is awesome.

    Fashion-wise (and that's a lot of my interest in celeb watching), she flatters her body best with her outfit choices anywhere but the beach. Her red carpet dresses are very flattering. Her airport wear is also great choices. Her beachwear isn't such a good choice, IMHO. I think a nice one piece, maybe like the glamour Hollywood days, with a little retro skirt at the bottom, or the way they used to wrap them in boy legs, she'd look fabulous. I am thinking an off white reflective material, with gathering at the bust. I'll see if I can find a picture.

  10. #160
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    16,283

    Default

    Nothing to be proud about,here,the woman wants to eat ,her problem,not mine.
    At least the anorexic ones TRY hard to get there,sick,i know and i am not supporting it,but i somehow cant stand to see people boasting of their meat loads,its not a hard goal to achieve..
    You just have to sit on your ass and eat.
    Between fat and skinny,there is a happy medium,i guess.

  11. #161
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,570

    Default

    How do you know how much she eats? Or whether or not she sits on her ass?

    And at least you recognize that you are glorifying anorexia by attaching a complimentory "work ethic" of sorts to it. And you're right. It's sick. And kind of misplaced really, cause it's obviously harder for anorexics to eat than not.

    I'd rather look at this broad in a bikini than an anorexic, frankly.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  12. #162
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss A View Post
    I said what I wanted to say. I know this is an emotionally charged issue. you copied only part of my response - minus to the punch line I was leading to.

    I think she's beautiful and brave and Pierce is awesome.

    Fashion-wise (and that's a lot of my interest in celeb watching), she flatters her body best with her outfit choices anywhere but the beach. Her red carpet dresses are very flattering. Her airport wear is also great choices. Her beachwear isn't such a good choice, IMHO. I think a nice one piece, maybe like the glamour Hollywood days, with a little retro skirt at the bottom, she'd look fabulous.
    Sorry, I didn't purposely quote only part of your response. I had quoted you and was replying to it as you were editting your post.

    I have a quick "quote button" pushin' finger

  13. #163
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    16,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    How do you know how much she eats?

    And it least you recognize that you are glorifying anorexia by attaching a complimentory "work ethic" of sorts to it. And you're right. It's sick.
    I dont know how much she eats,i just look at the pictures
    I certaintly do not glorify anorexia,it is a sickness and i dont wish it on anybody.
    I am just saying it is more difficult and painfull to stay thin,that stuff yourself AND feel proud..

  14. #164
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,570

    Default

    It's not difficult for everyone. My 30-something brothers seem to be able to remain thin while doing ass jobs and eating everything in sight. I don't admire anyone for being thin over fat. I know some fit people I admire quite a bit, but they'd probably bristle at being called "thin" or "skinny" and would definitely not want to look like what Hollywood considers "fit".

    You said at least anorexics TRY hard to get where they are. At the very least, it's a pat on the back to them.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #165
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    190

    Default

    If this woman was anorexic nobody would say: "Well, she's 70 pounds, but look at her, she's happy and splashing in the water. She's so active! And she's not ashamed to show off her scrawny little starved body. I admire her self esteem!"
    I'm not going to lie that's an excellent point,and that's true.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pamela Anderson shocked by her bikini photos
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 18th, 2007, 05:34 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 9th, 2007, 07:40 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: December 21st, 2006, 12:00 AM
  4. Keely Shaye Smith - What's my size?
    By SmellsLikeRoses in forum Weight
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: August 10th, 2006, 11:49 AM
  5. Keely Shaye Smith - Pierce Brosnan's wife
    By teeyiu in forum Weight
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: June 17th, 2006, 07:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •