Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kate "Skeletor" Bosworth

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    oh yes definately; and I know for a fact (from ppl here in L.A. who've worked on the outskirts of the entertainment industry) that Kiera is a big coke whore among other things...
    I bet you and I are something like neighbors.

But yes, Kate is extremely thin. I saw her in one candid, and she was smiling, but it looked so forced, and she looked like a deer in the headlights. I feel bad for her.
    Walk the runway. Always.

She looks very sick. She looks frail; it makes me uncomfortable to look at her.

^ yeah thats what i always say about ppl w/ ED's too; let them do that to themselves; its like getting your hair done or ear peirced or an abortion; its your right to do what you want to your body and its not really anyone else's business. I think its a dumb way to live your life for obvious reasons, but let them die off imo...its the Darwin-ian way.
    I completely disagree with that because an eating disorder is not something you choose. That has been proven time and time again. Sometimes women go overboard with dieting and that leads to an eating disorder, but it's not like you wake up and go "ya... I'm gonna have an eating disorder today." That's just pure ignorance if you believe that.

I also do not believe Kate is anorexic, but I think she's a big coke addict. I have been told a couple things that I'm not going to go into detail about, but I'm almost certain she's a coke-head and I think she's simply playing the 'eating disorder' game because it sounds better on magazines; people sympathize with her rather than insult her for being a druggie. It's how the majority of celebrities work the public nowadays.

oh yes definately; and I know for a fact (from ppl here in L.A. who've worked on the outskirts of the entertainment industry) that Kiera is a big coke whore among other things...
    What do you mean by other things? I'm not sure I believe Keira is a big coke addict, but I honestly expect all those Hollywood women to do coke. It helps you keep weight off and I'm damn sure it's flowing freely where ever they go. Doing lines of coke is not the same as being a major coke addict though. Keira has always been thin but she looks healthy to me.

Doing coke full stop is a bad thing. It doesn't matter how much or how often, they are still damaging their bodies, and its not something to be glamorised. The evil side of me hopes all their noses cave in.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Doing coke full stop is a bad thing. It doesn't matter how much or how often, they are still damaging their bodies, and its not something to be glamorised. The evil side of me hopes all their noses cave in.
    Of course it is, anything like that is a bad thing, but there's still a difference between being an addict or just doing it. Very different levels of severity. That's kind of like saying smoking a cig occasionally is the same as smoking a pack a day for 5 years.

I agree though it definitely shouldn't be glamorized.

She could be so pretty if she put on 20 lbs.

Silver Member

disgusting. just disgusting. but i think she is sick. eating disorde, or coke or aids. so i dont wanna make fun with a sick person. nor do i wanna sriticese her bc of her sickness. but c'on now... thsi really IS disgusting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information