Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kate Bosworth gets her curves back

Yeaaah I think this is crap, she was never curvy and is still stick thin from what I can gather.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Weird, I was pretty sure you said somewhere that you never smoked.. that's one of the things that you ascribed your good looks to.

I never smoke, I have not in over 2.5 years ( I quit at age 22.5). I think that and the fact that I never drink (and never have), has a lot to do with me looking younger than my age. And my friends who continue to smoke absolutely are starting to show it now.

She looks very beautiful. It is a definite improvement than when she was at her thinnest.

Femmefatale- I also do not smoke, it does do wonders for the skin I am 29 but most people think I am 22-26 y.o, and my 23 y.o friend looks older than I do! I do drink though, not heavily but I was thinking of giving that up too.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have a friend who's only a year older... she lived in Hawaii for many years - total sun-worshipper... and minor pothead, as well as a former smoker. Her skin looks awful. Extremely wrinkled. She looks 10 years older than I do. I stopped worshipping the sun many years ago, and I've never smoked. I do wish I'd been able to spend more cautious time in the sun, but I'm glad my skin looks as good as it does. I'm amazed at how wrinkled she is.

^^lol^^
    My cousin (who I am not close with) is 31 & my sister and I secretely call her the "Old sea hag"....lol it is mean but she has always been such a mean bitch to my family & I. She exists on 2-3 packs a day & 2 pots of coffee. She doesnt drink water only pop & coffee. She rarely eats, but her looks are paying for it now. She looks at least 45 or so, no joke!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^And when she's actually 45, she'll probably look 65 and have osteoporosis and adrenal problems from drinking all the coffee - plus other health problems as well, most likely lung cancer. At the very least she should be drinking 64 oz. of filtered water every single day. I read years ago that Nicole Kidman drinks 1 gallon of water a day, probably to counteract the effects of smoking.

^^No kidding^^
    Thats even if she is alive by then. She has been in the hospital several times for dehydration.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow. It took months, but I finally got my dad to see that he HAS to drink a lot of water. He gets the purified stuff from the water store (yes, they have water stores in So.Calif. - something almost unheard of in the Pacific NW). He was getting too many lung infections and he had to surrender to the fact that he was dehydrated. There are articles about it on the internet (elderly dehydration).

Your cousin is another profile that is highly susceptible, blissfullyunaware. What a shame that people can't learn to do something so simple for themselves. It would make all the difference. Some people have a benign death wish. I had a b/f who had diabetes... he died in a car accident because he wouldn't take care of himself properly.

^ I know^
    We have tried, but there is only so much you can do for a person who doesn't want your help or think they need it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information