Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kate Bosworth gets her curves back

I don't think these pix have been posted on the board yet. They're spectacular. Good for her!

Pretty speedy recovery for an anorexic. Makes me think that drugs were the problem, not anorexia.

Your thoughts?

Egotastic! - More Kate Bosworth Bikini Pictures - Now with "Cleavage"

EDIT: Wait a minute. Has she pulled a Nicole Richie? As in implanting a nice little B cup in order to fool us into thinking that she gained weight? Cause those boobies look bigger now than they looked in Blue Crush, when she was heavier than this. And her ribcage is still pretty bony. Hmmm.

Compare:

Last edited by Chilly Willy; May 8th, 2007 at 01:00 PM.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hmm, there's definitely more meat on the girl now - you can tell by her arms. Her boobs DO look fuller though but in Blue Crush she was so muscular so perhaps thats why she was a little flatter then? Either way she's looking so much lusher than before which is fantastic!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Elite Member

She is looking so amazing. good on her.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

A little reality here. How Kate Bosworth looks now is definitely an improvement, but declaring that she now "has her curves back" merely because it no longer appears as if she's at death's door is a bit of an overstatement.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Okay, I'm sorry but Kate Bosworth will probably never be 'curvy' again...

I thought she had a KILLER body in 'Blue Crush' omg, I SO wanted her body!

Why she decided to give in to the Hollywood ideal when she had such an amazing, toned and HEALTHY body is just...depressing.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

not to be weird BUT shes gained a TON of weight...yes yes yes she needed to and yes yes yes she looks much better, but she mustve put on 20-30lbs how did she do that so fast i wonder

She doesn't look like she's gained much more than 10# to me. 15# tops. We're talking about a pretty skinny chick (even now).

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

for a gaunt person to actually get to the pt where they have some curves = at least 20lbs in my oppinion. Because they have to gain enough wait to first look like theyre not dying, then enough weight to look normal and thin, then enough weight to grow curves.

Only 10lbs would be like what nicole richie gained where she looked skinny and the same size just not sickly. to go further, to the pt of having curves would take another 10, id think. 20lbs on a skinny skinny chick is not the same as 20lbs on a medium chick, theyre still small and thin as opposed to a medium person whod actually get chub a la mariah carey's weight weight gain on her last tour

in my oppinion
    skinniest
    http://www.fresnobeehive.com/archive...e-beach-01.jpg

plus 10lbs =
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/142/3...53aa04.jpg?v=0

plus another 10lbs (20lbs total from skinniest) what i think kate bosworth is similiar to now
    http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/wcw007/118.jpg
    http://thehiltonfiles.com/wp-content...d%20nicole.jpg
    http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/imag...ris-nicole.jpg
    http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/N...hiePicture.jpg

plus another 10lbs (30lbs from skinniest)
    http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/y/d/nicole2.JPG
    http://www.stimme.de/storage/pic/eig...e-Richie-1.gif
    Last edited by Femmefatale; May 9th, 2007 at 05:10 PM.

Uhm. She's not exactly huge now. She's actually still what I'd call "too skinny" even though she looks better than before. Skinny but not sickly is exactly how she looks now. She's nowhere close to the Blue Crush bod. She let that muscle atrophy. But I'd be shocked if she's more than one size bigger than 5 minutes ago when she was sickly looking. And even if by some chance she is, 20# is even more (i.e. bigger difference) for a smaller/thinner person of any height than someone who is big already. There's no way she's gained 20#. No one is required to agree, of course. But my opinion: 10-15# tops.

when/where did i say she was huge?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    10 lbs in six months. That strikes me as very funny. I could gain that in a week easy.
    Try 3 days.

i dont know, 10 real pounds are dif than water weight pounds. when i quit smoking and stopped dieting for a year and a half it took me that entire time to gain 7lbs and i was tiny when i stopped and still tiny with the gain but it was like i had an extra layer

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    i dont know, 10 real pounds are dif than water weight pounds. when i quit smoking and stopped dieting for a year and a half it took me that entire time to gain 7lbs and i was tiny when i stopped and still tiny with the gain but it was like i had an extra layer
    Weird, I was pretty sure you said somewhere that you never smoked.. that's one of the things that you ascribed your good looks to.

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    I thought she had a KILLER body in 'Blue Crush' omg, I SO wanted her body!
    Me too! She looked amazing. She's looking so much better...I like her. Was worried about her. Eeeeksh.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Uhm. She's not exactly huge now. She's actually still what I'd call "too skinny" even though she looks better than before. Skinny but not sickly is exactly how she looks now. She's nowhere close to the Blue Crush bod. She let that muscle atrophy. But I'd be shocked if she's more than one size bigger than 5 minutes ago when she was sickly looking. And even if by some chance she is, 20# is even more (i.e. bigger difference) for a smaller/thinner person of any height than someone who is big already. There's no way she's gained 20#. No one is required to agree, of course. But my opinion: 10-15# tops.
    I agree. I think she's looking great compared to how she did look, but she couldn't have gained more than 10 lbs, at the most. That would really depend on what she has been doing though; weight lifting, exercising, eating right etc. She may have just gained 5 lbs of fat and 5 lbs of water weight.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information