Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Karolina Kurkova "shocks" audience during San Paolo fashion week

Quote Originally Posted by ariesallover View Post
    ^Is that Mischa Barton's problem? I still can't can't can't believe those photos of her lower half.
    Partly. But not exactly. Mischa Barton is young. She just has a shitty body/is not genetically gifted. Not only has she never looked toned at all, she has a disproportionately wide set of hips combined with a flat ass.

``"not genetically gifted" almost sounds like manatyy-speak
    But I dunno...the word "genetically" is probably way too complex and multi-syllabic.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^lol not genetically gifted.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Hit By Ban Bus!

she didn't starve herlself for this show. unlike victoria secret she has too.

Gold Member

I'd like to look that good in a bikini.

Maybe I am just not used to seeing butts that are naturally hangy. I prefer them to be firm. Teardrop butts are not sexy imho.

^^Yeah! Teardrop is the EXACT word to describe her butt when walking!

A shame--a quirk of photography--whatever. But it shouldn't be paid thousands of euros for it.

Kate Hudson's butt has the same shape. It is flat almost to the thigh, then there is an overhanging protrusion.

They may look better than the average woman, but their job is to look amazing, not above average.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Kate Hudson's butt has the same shape. It is flat almost to the thigh, then there is an overhanging protrusion.

They may look better than the average woman, but their job is to look amazing, not above average.
    I dunno , i think if these girls didn't look so perfect and INHUMANE that they would sell their product alot more because the average woman could relate to them more and possibly envision themselves to look almost as good as the model wearing the clothes.....if that makes sense
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post

That made me laugh so hard. It is such a good visual description.

Let herself go? What, you mean ate 3 healthy meals a day instead of snorting Nutrasweet and smoking cigs all day? SHE LOOKS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU. You have problems if you think that is 'letting yourself go'. She's not anorexic, but she's still on the thin side for gods sake.

What DOES she need? To get on a stairmaster to build some muscle.. goes for the rest of her. Do some weights.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Oh fucking please, she still looks great. Her body fat increases by 1 or 2% and people are "shocked"? I barely see any cellulite. Maybe the bikini is a size too small. She still looks better than those bony, holocaust-victim-looking stick bugs that usually walk runway.
    Amen Bee. I think she looks great. Maybe a bit of toning up, but I think it's refreshing not to see a rack of bones.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

To reiterate, many of us feel she looks decent, but that is not the point people seem to keep missing here. The point is that she is paid insane amounts of money to look a certain way on the runway, and if she doesn't look that way, then she is fair game for criticism or shock or whatever, that's the nature of the game right or wrong. If she doesn't like it she can flip burgers like the rest of us average joes.

I woinder what her body fat ratio would be for these pics..? any guesses?

She does not look 'fat'..but she does look out of shape and with a higher than normal body fat percentage For a very high paid fashion model in a swimsuit that is..for a normal woman she looks fine, actually alot better than fine.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

actually when your up close at a runway show, they don't all look 'perfect'.....they look good but not the airbrushed digitized images people are used to seeing in photos....some have cellulite, some have bad skin, some have crooked teeth, some have split ends (quelle horror)......

like i said early in this thread, if they showed that even these girls aren't perfect, women would be better off.....and get over this dismorphic image so many seem to have

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ my mom (my parents are getting funny about the way they thing as they age) was bitching about gay men in fashion making women crazy about their bodies cuz models are anorexic and bla bla bla and i was like mom, who cares!?!!! its just the fashion world, a very small archaic little cut-out of life, who honestly thinks about the fashion world for more than 1 second a week if that?!!!! shit! if that lady walked down the street like that or even fully clothed; i guarentee every man and woman would turn their heads and stare!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information