Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Karolina Kurkova "shocks" audience during San Paolo fashion week

There is no excuse for her butt. It looks gross. The rest of her is pretty normal.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

It being shocking is disgusting.
    She should keep eating but she should tone up her ass.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

She looks fine. She doesn't have love handles, she's got flesh (not fat) on her hips and waist.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Yeah, I think we're just not used to seeing women who aren't a size zero and airbrushed within an inch of their lives. She's fine.
    This isn't surprising - I mean, given her shape, I assumed that this is how she has usually looked, but we wouldn't know it b/c of the editing of her pics.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    There is no excuse for her butt. It looks gross. The rest of her is pretty normal.
    That's my ass perfectly, but without the tan. I'm in the same boat (flabby butt thread in Health section) and still striking out despite working out everyday and pushing my diet as far as it can take me. That's why I have been wondering what Titan laser and thermage can do.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

What cellulite?

I'd like to bite her bum, she is really thin but happens to have more than 1% body fat

So they were all shocked and horrified because a model looks somewhat a like an average human being? People are easily shocked today...

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Yeah, I think we're just not used to seeing women who aren't a size zero and airbrushed within an inch of their lives. She's fine.

So true, that's the problem thesedays we are so used to flawless photos that we expect all celebrities to be perfect.

She looks better than the other thin models and Kate Moss.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    at least she's happy and smiling probaly cuz she eats! food = happiness ppl LOL
    Food=Happiness
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ well its true; anorexics like that bitch kiera knightly and twat jessica alba are always miserable! its no way to live your life man, this woman karolina watever looks elated! she prolly had a Fat burger and milkshake before she went out there fat burger...............

I think her body looks great:

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

This woman is beautiful and her body is 10x hotter than 99% of the population will ever be. Cellulite? God, she isn't flabby. Most women have some somewhere on their body no matter how much they work out and she isn't 14 yrs old.

No excuse for that ass? You've got to be kidding, otherwise you have seriously been brain damaged by all the airbrushed images you've been force fed over the years. People don't even know what real flesh looks like anymore and when they see someone who isn't airbrush perfect in real life they act like it's some kind of mortal sin. Ain't no man alive gonna pass that woman up because of some dimple somewhere ont he back of her ass or legs. Most of them wouldn't even notice.

Women are so much more critical of ourselves than men ever have been or ever will be. They look at the overall package. They see the forest for the trees, so to speak. Women, especially when critiquing another very famous and beautiful woman, are prone to picking her apart like vultures, looking to magnify any imperfection just to make themselves feel better. It's fucking pathetic really.

Christ.

Gold Member

I think her figure looks great, not perfect, but closer than 99.9% of the female population. I hope she doesn't freak over people saying she's fat and then in the next few months shrinks down to a size 0.

Gold Member

That is soo shopped! She hasn't let herself go like that. Some should get over it haute couture and high end models have always and will forever be thin, if you want to see plush go to lane bryant or just my size. There is a "look" for any job. I would hate to see a thick chick fyck up Chanel tweeds and Celine dresses. I don't want a plump fitness trainer, the news anchor can't look like a Flava Flav contestant, etc. Its just a job get over it. Hell you can't even enjoy a hamburger these days without PETA or some vegan on your azz. Just saying.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ well i sure did enjoy my burger the other nite; and im gonna enjoy some wiener tonite and no im not talking about the kind u eat, but i will be swallowing!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post

No excuse for that ass? You've got to be kidding, otherwise you have seriously been brain damaged by all the airbrushed images you've been force fed over the years. People don't even know what real flesh looks like anymore and when they see someone who isn't airbrush perfect in real life they act like it's some kind of mortal sin. Ain't no man alive gonna pass that woman up because of some dimple somewhere ont he back of her ass or legs. Most of them wouldn't even notice.
    Her butt is far from disgusting and I wouldn't mind having one like that BUT she is a super model and gets paid millions just to look good so I'd expect more. It's her job to be extraordinary beautiful. If you say a super model doesn't have to look super toned and good it's like saying it's not necessary for a truck driver to be able to drive.
    The problem is not that she has more meat on her bones than the other VS models but that her butt is sort of flabby and flat. A nice butt doesn't have anything to do with being skinny, it must be firm and round, like Kate Hudson's. (I don't think it is photoshopped) It's perfect, IMO.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information