Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Jonah Hill blew up bigger than ever

another problem could be that in movies, he's always the funny fat guy. no one wants him skinny. maybe that's why he keeps yo-yoing. (and drugs, of course.)
    ManxMouse and Sassiness like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Hey so if anyone wants some indirect inspiration from Jonah Hill to lose weight ---
    watch his movie called "The Babysitter."
    It starts out with a long scene of him oral sexing a chick.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Gross, he must be doing a lot of damage to his body and heart. He does seem totally smarmy and icky, like his personality is totally shitty and shallow. He comes across as so unlikeable that I'm hard-pressed to feel sympathy for him.

And that's nothing to do with weight, so many fat actors and comics are likeable: Chris Farley and Kevin James come to mind immediately.
    bonnilass likes this.

He has the worst kind of body. The no hips, skinny bow-legs.
    teforde23 likes this.

Wasn't he dating a/his nutritionist at one point?

I'm guessing they broke up around mid-2015...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I do get an extreme douche vibe from Jonah Hill. I always have. I listen to Howard Stern and I have enjoyed him being interviewed. Howard is so good he can almost make me like someone I couldn't stand previously. But I can definitely say that although I liked Jonah on Howard Stern, and he was really coming across as sincere... for some reason I couldn't completely buy it. I'll bet he's a complete asshole if you even rub him the wrong way accidentally. Jekyll and Hyde.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Jane sure doesn't like him much.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Sorry - but I can't get the pic to post but he looks good.

Jonah Hill's weight loss continues | Wonderwall.com

With summer just around the corner, Jonah Hill's continuing to slim down and get fit.

The 32-year-old actor, who's struggled to maintain a healthy weight for years, stepped out in Los Angeles on April 11 looking trim and happy in a dark blue shirt, Yankees hat and dark pants.

The apparent weight loss seems to be a continuation from work he's put in on his physique over the past few months, beginning with his appearance at the 2016 Golden Globes (though his "Revenant" jokes and F-bomb drops got more attention than his shrinking waistline at the awards show).

In February, Jonah was photographed in New York on the set of "Collateral Beauty," rocking an even svelter figure beneath a stylish khaki coat.

And though he hasn't spoken openly about how he's dropping the weight this year, the "Wolf of Wall Street" star's last big physical transformation came in 2011, when he reportedly lost 40 pounds for his role in "22 Jump Street" thanks in part to the help of a trainer, a nutritionist and a revitalized approach to his beer-drinking habit.

"I went to a nutritionist and I said, 'I'll lose weight, I'll eat healthier and whatever, but figure out how I can drink beer,'" he admitted at the time, according to the Daily Mail.

"Being healthier came along with maturity," he told Vulture in 2011. "And it's hard, because a lot of times people want you to be the guy you were when they met you. And I love doing funny movies, but I want to mature, literally, in how I treat myself. I'm not living in a frat house with a bong plastered to the table. ... But all this stuff [points to his body] is just part of maturing in body and in mind. I just want to be a good man and to make my family proud. And, you know, I want to live a long time."

By 2015, a year after the release of "Jump Street," he'd regained much if not all of the weight he lost four years earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    the crappy thing is they always gain back more than they weighed before! don't like 5% of people keep weight off after five years? he's gonna have to get another skin removal surgery (i've been watching way too many episodes of my 600lb life)
    I have also read that only 5% keep it off. Even with gastric bypass the regain is unreal. At least half the people in my support group have regained 50+ pounds. It seems to be the ones who never really made a change on what they eat post op - they just ate smaller portions because they couldn't eat more due to the surgery. You will automatically lose in the honeymoon period which is about 18 months, but then you can eat larger portions and the trouble starts. Now several of them are using diet pills and other programs trying to take off what they regained. I makes me sad for them, but is a good reminder that I need to stay on track.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Not the same pics as from the article, but the same outfit from the same day.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thanks!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I can't get past that pairing of blue and black long enough to notice his weight.

Elite Member

He's super gross no matter what size he is. Totally smarmy.

He's not a good looking guy but i'll watch anything he's in. i thought he was hilarious in superbad and wolf of wall street.

i liked him true story too but was disappointed that the movie wasn't as good as i expected.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Down to a b cup.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Little hands. Nuff said.

Want the sandals on his female friend.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information