Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Jonah Hill blew up bigger than ever

^And I've no interest in climbing his slopes or exploring his fertile valleys... this guy has always irritated me and I can't stand any character he's played (except Wolf of Wall Street, he was great in that).

i have a soft spot for him. he looks bad, but he's not the first one to lose a lot and later gain it all back plus some more. it also seemed like he lost it pretty quickly (drugs?), so this isn't surprising.
    sputnik likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I don't really care for his personality, but I feel bad for the poor bastard. As someone who is constantly battling their weight loss and maintenance, I totally know the struggle. I lost about 80 pounds in college and gained 100 in about 3 years. I managed to lose 100 and still try to maintain that, but I've been in a slump phase and have gained about 15 pounds that I'm trying to lose at the moment. I'm sure Jonah is going through it.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

I thought it was frequently rumored that he was a coke head for a while, losing crazy weight, etc. (Leo buddies/Wall Street movie) Perhaps he got clean and food is his new coke. I know after going off of prescribed Adderall that my metabolism was completely fucked and still is years later.

^i read somewhere...Lainey, maybe?--the same sort of speculation when he dropped all the weight so quickly.

Poor guy. I hope he's happy regardless.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

I had a sex dream about Jonah Hill the other night, and it wasn't entirely awful. I haven't recovered from it, however.
    BelledeJour, ADel, stef and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    I had a sex dream about Jonah Hill the other night, and it wasn't entirely awful. I haven't recovered from it, however.
    Which version was in your dream: skinny Jonah Hill or morbidly obese Jonah Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    i have a soft spot for him. he looks bad, but he's not the first one to lose a lot and later gain it all back plus some more. it also seemed like he lost it pretty quickly (drugs?), so this isn't surprising.
    There was a blind item a while ago that he was doing cocaine to help with weight loss previously. His body probably hates him now.

And he's back to skinny in less than 6 months. I can't imagine what he's doing to his heart with the yo-yoing.

The often reclusive Jonah Hill resurfaced in NYC yesterday, Dec. 13, and the Oscar-nominated actor, 31, appeared to be flaunting a considerable weight loss!

Jonah in July 2015 (left) vs. Dec. 13, 2015 (right). (Photo Credit: Getty Images)

The photos of the camera-shy Superbad actor were taken at a celebration for Bryan Cranston at Elyx House NYC last night.

The event marks one of a few public appearances Jonah has made since packing on the pounds earlier this year.

The actor, who lost weight for his roles in Moneyball and The Wolf of Wall Street, only to gain it again previously opened up about his fluctuating weight.

Jonah in September 2011 (left) vs. May 2015 (center) vs. December 2015 (right). (Photo Credit: Getty Images, INFPhoto.com)

“I think it’s about the work you are doing,” he said in 2013. “Getting in better shape is a sign of maturity. I think you are taken more seriously.”

Whatever you’re doing now seems to be working Jonah — keep it up!

Jonah Hill Resurfaces Looking Thinner Than Ever €” See the Pics! - In Touch Weekly
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

He doesn't look "thinner than ever" -- he was clearly thinner in 2011. I hope he can maintain a healthy weight. Maybe this is a good place for him to be and maintain.

the crappy thing is they always gain back more than they weighed before! don't like 5% of people keep weight off after five years? he's gonna have to get another skin removal surgery (i've been watching way too many episodes of my 600lb life)

It has to be a real dilemma whether you want to lose a lot of weight when your head is the size of a yoga ball.
    BITTER and hustle4alivin like this.

I can relate too...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Whoa...(to the dramatic amount of weight loss/gain in such a sort amount of time).

I almost want to add him to my death pool list, just based on what he must be putting his body through, internally... Essh.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information