Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Johnny Depp's wife - Vanessa Paradis

The woman is too fugly and skinny. It's hard for me to believe that she is a sucessful? model.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Smile

ok I am going to defend Vanessa here. Yes, she is very thin. I am sure she works out an smoking does curb the appetite. Enethough it's not a healthy way to stay slim I am sure that is not the main reason she smokes.

As for her teeth, in France having a gap between one's teeth is considred lucky. And well she hit the jackpot didn't she!

I think she is very talented. She sings, acts and models. She and Johnny Depp are not married although they consider themselves married in their hearts.

Johnny Depp isn't all about how a person looks he has said many times it's more than her physical beauty (in his eyes) that keeps him attracted to her. She is kind, funny, snart, talented and a wonderful mom.

I will aslo point out that Vanessa being from France is surrounded by a different standard of beauty that Americans are. She is the quintessential French model/ pin up. Where as in America many people prefer Jessica Simpsons. Which is there own choice.

I think Vanessa Paradis is a wonderfully beautiful woman. I admire her for her strength, openmidedness, kind nature and individuality. Trust me she realizes that Johnny Depp can have any woman he wants. And she faces te fact that everyday somewhere people are throwing insults her way. She doesn't care. What is important to her is her family and her man.

Ok I have said my piece:O)

no he didn't date Juliette Lewis. He did date Sherilynn Fenn A LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago she is rather curvy.

Hard to believe she's a successful model, but you mentioned she's skinny. Well the two kind of go hand in hand She's far from ugly. Fashion models are usually different looking. There's nothing worse then looking 'mainstream' or 'commercial'. You'll get no where.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I *think* Johnny and Juliette were going out around the time of Gilbert Grape. Maybe they met on the set?

Nothing against Juliette, I really like her, but how in the hell does she get such hot guys??
    No he was never with Juliette Lewis.

http://www.johnnydeppfan.com/interviews/icon1.htm

"What's interesting about Johnny is that he's been able to permeate the mainstream without pandering to it." Juliette Lewis, who played Depp's love interest in What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, says, "We were linked together in the first three weeks of filming, but we never even talked to each other really. I worked with him, but I don't have a clue who he is as a person. I mean, that's something to say."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information