Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp's wife - Vanessa Paradis

Gold Member

Default Re: Johnny Depp's wife - Vanessa Paradis

She is just the type of women who look cute and pretty when young, but with age the very things that made them attractive- now make them look bad.
    I never really liked her, but she must have something special about her, if she got Johnny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    Oh my god her teeth are disgusting!!

She looks strangely like Madonna in this pic???

She looks more like Spongebob Squarepants

she looks like that chic from las vegas csi..in that set you showed of the 3-5 pics..the first one...she looked about 33 then...is she just lieing about the age?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

She's a naturally very petite woman. I'd say thats what Johnny goes for; she reminds me so much of Kate Moss, and he used to be crazy about her.

And her teeth aren't pretty, but its refreshing to see someone taking a stand against perfection. She obviously doesn't care because lord knows shes got the money to fix them. Johnny doesn't have PERFECT teeth either.

It must be hard being married to a man like Johnny Depp, who is quite often referred to as a gorgeous, perfect man. You have to know that people are going to criticize you for not being the 'perfect woman he deserves.' I respect her for that reason; she obviously has no problem with it because she can see past her physical imperfections and ignore the stupid comments from strangers. It's admirable. I am not a confident or conceited person but even I think I'm more attractive than her and I would not be able to handle the pressure she must face in the public eye.

But then again she's frickin got Johnny Depp who's obviously mad about her so that much be a big enough ego-boost to ignore the world.

Bronze Member

i think we all should just agree that johnny depp could do so muh better, haha it's also funny how this was posted in the weight section and we all starting picking up on how ugly she looks more than on her skinny, muscular arms haha
    HAWT!!

Bronze Member

She's FRENCH - chain smoker, coffee drinking, minimal eating.....they're terrified of 'fat' over there. I lived there for three years then ran like hell...

I get the impression that Johnny is probably what you just described ^. Smoker, coffee drinker, etc. Which usually adds up to decreased appetite. Alot of them live on cigarettes and coffee.

Johnny seems to despise the superficial world. He completely spits on it; he hates attention when its about his looks. He is the most amazing person. And I dont think his wife is ugly at all; she's petite and cute. And Johnny is crazy about her, so if you're a Depp fan, you should be happy for him.

I don't think she's beautiful at all. She's skinny as hell and she has such bad teeth! Her body reminds me of the Olsen's.

Is it weird that I think it's exciting he has a thing for women with messed up teeth? As someone with far from perfect teeth, it's quite reassuring.

I love him and yes, she's really skinny but I'm beginning to wonder who isn't now adays?

And sorry I brought this post up from the dead
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I like her look and teeth. She's a doll. So what a few imperfections? Life is full of them. Americans try and hide that fact.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Those kids of theirs have some serious genes going on. I'm sure they'll be beautiful. If you look at all the photos of Vanessa Paradis, you'll see that she is extremely photogenic with great bone structure. I'll bet she looks ordinary in person though. Most of them do.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Is it weird that I think it's exciting he has a thing for women with messed up teeth? As someone with far from perfect teeth, it's quite reassuring.

I love him and yes, she's really skinny but I'm beginning to wonder who isn't now adays?

And sorry I brought this post up from the dead
    No i dont think its weird. Infact, Johnny Depp could have any woman he wanted, and he is crazy about Vanessa who has 'messed up' teeth and a flat chest. He strikes me as someone who is attracted to that kind of woman; shes another Kate Moss.

Personally i think Vanessa has the kind of face i like to look to like at; its different.

Elite Member

I'm sorry, but there's different and then there's ugly...and Johnny Depp's wife is UGLY.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information