Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Simpson's weight fluctuation

I think she looked good at her heaviest which isn't even heavy as mentioned. She has always had pretty big boobs though. Good selection of pictures.

Bronze Member

She was perfect in Newlyweds!Just perfect,slim but curvy.
    She looks great in the middle weight pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by makedah21 View Post
    She was perfect in Newlyweds!Just perfect,slim but curvy.
    She looks great in the middle weight pictures.

I agree. in newlyweds she looked amazing.

i think the biggest diff between her heaviest and the middle pics is toning. The "heavy" pics make her look more out of shape than "fat" and in newlyweds shes totally trim. You can tell shes been working out and weight training and tightening up.

I think the worst thing you can have is an untoned body. Im not into over-toned like PINK or Jessica Biel (my personal feeling), but I am also not into the Teri Hatcher "fat skinny person" w no tone. It doesnt matter how skinny you get if you have no definition, youre going to look heavier.

i think nowadays you can tell jessica isnt working out. her body gets a lot softer even if if she isnt "overweight"

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    I agree. in newlyweds she looked amazing.

i think the biggest diff between her heaviest and the middle pics is toning. The "heavy" pics make her look more out of shape than "fat" and in newlyweds shes totally trim. You can tell shes been working out and weight training and tightening up.

I think the worst thing you can have is an untoned body. Im not into over-toned like PINK or Jessica Biel (my personal feeling), but I am also not into the Teri Hatcher "fat skinny person" w no tone. It doesnt matter how skinny you get if you have no definition, youre going to look heavier.

i think nowadays you can tell jessica isnt working out. her body gets a lot softer even if if she isnt "overweight"
    That describes it perfectly, and I agree I like how she looks in Newly Weds (but I hated the really skinny, post Dukes of Hazzard look).

^^^yeah

that skinny look on her seriously resembled "cocaine/speed-thin." I think u can tell the difference between a person who has lost weight thru exercise and dieting vs drug use regardless of how thin they are. Similiar to how you can tell if an overweight woman is so bc she overeats or bc shes just had a baby. It just LOOKS different IMO. I also think you can tell when someone has lost weight quickly vs slowly.

In all truth, my body is closer to the post-dukes jessica, if i had to pick a body of a celebs that was closest to mine id say her's during that time, but mine doesnt look unnatural or weird like it does on her. I see her's and I think she lost that weight really fast and while on something.

this is going to sound bad, but i thought she looked smokin; when she was super skinny...however i think she looks great at any weight, she is one of my favorites

i thougt her bod look great super thin, i just thought her face looked weird, like it couldnt handle it

Bronze Member

^^^yeah

that skinny look on her seriously resembled "cocaine/speed-thin." I think u can tell the difference between a person who has lost weight thru exercise and dieting vs drug use regardless of how thin they are. Similiar to how you can tell if an overweight woman is so bc she overeats or bc shes just had a baby. It just LOOKS different IMO. I also think you can tell when someone has lost weight quickly vs slowly.

In all truth, my body is closer to the post-dukes jessica, if i had to pick a body of a celebs that was closest to mine id say her's during that time, but mine doesnt look unnatural or weird like it does on her. I see her's and I think she lost that weight really fast and while on something.
    What do you mean when you say post-dukes Jessica?Can you post a pic,please ?

It looks like she has a penis bulge in the pic where she's wearing that yellow... thing. That thing is beyond a Mound of Venus; she needs a gaff to pull that shit back.

Quote Originally Posted by makedah21 View Post
    What do you mean when you say post-dukes Jessica?Can you post a pic,please ?

its the "thinnest" pic we have on the thread in the first post
    http://static.flickr.com/13/18024321_1c600a78cb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    Definitely looks best at her heaviest.
    agree. she looked great then

Bronze Member

its the "thinnest" pic we have on the thread in the first post
    http://static.flickr.com/13/18024321_1c600a78cb.jpg
    Oh ok thanks!

IMO, Jessica looked amazing right during the Dukes era...her body was like WHOA!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

i think it was bc she had been working out alot. lately her body has looked really soft, shes prolly been smoking weed and sitting a lot

^ Considering who she's dating, I wouldn't be surprised. I've never seen John Mayer perform sober-he was stoned out of his mind on some PBS special honoring the guitar greats. He was doing a duet with Eric Clapton or someone HUGE and you could seriously tell how out of it he was.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information