Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessica Simpson weight gain rumors

yeah and as i said, im still trying to locate the one pic where I at least think she looks fat. F-A-T. And also, at 25 w. no kids, she should absolutely have a flat stomach particuarly when she had one a year ago...AND there are plenty of ppl whose rib cage naturally protrudes despite weight

this is it http://jessandashlee.com/jessica-sim...cial/#more-161

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    yeah and as i said, im still trying to locate the one pic where I at least think she looks fat. F-A-T. And also, at 25 w. no kids, she should absolutely have a flat stomach particuarly when she had one a year ago...AND there are plenty of ppl whose rib cage naturally protrudes despite weight
    I think we should cut her some slack, she's had a horrible year. She's going through a divorce, she obviously hasn't been doing very well the last couple of months. She only has a few braincells but it seems they suffered some sort of breakdown. I think she looks pretty good in that picture. Awkward pose, tight dress.
    She's obviously gained some weight since her daisy duke-days, but she is not AnnaNicole-fat. No way.

And I know not everyone who goes through a divorce gains weight. But she did, just a little. Big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggle View Post
    I think we should cut her some slack, she's had a horrible year. She's going through a divorce, she obviously hasn't been doing very well the last couple of months. She only has a few braincells but it seems they suffered some sort of breakdown. I think she looks pretty good in that picture. Awkward pose, tight dress.
    She's obviously gained some weight since her daisy duke-days, but she is not AnnaNicole-fat. No way.

And I know not everyone who goes through a divorce gains weight. But she did, just a little. Big deal.
    I was shocked - at how much I liked her dress!
    Hopefully she's cutting down on the coke and it'll even out if she has gained 20lbs. From this pic she does look good for at least some of it.

I don't think she's all that fat really...maybe a little thicker, but not obese.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

She's not fat nor does she look like she's gained 20 pounds. Maybe she just stopped going to the gym 400 times a day.

No wonder why there's such a huge issue with people and self image today. A healthy look is considered fat.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

She does not look fat in that red dress! How worrying if that is fat.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks fabulous in that red dress! And I usually hate the clothes she wears. Course it was probably chosen for her because of the commercial. Yep, that's it

Weight...
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information