Login to remove the ads!
Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: Jessica Simpson Better Lose Weight Or She Isn't Getting Married

No, that fabric is pretty damn ugly, and one really shouldn't wear orange when one is shaped like the Great Pumpkin.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

hideous clothes and FAT!
    shedevilang and *DIVA! like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    we should be thankful she's wearing a bathing suit cover up

i agree. i'm thrilled that these are not pictures of jessica in a bikini

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Last updated at 3:50 AM on 6th August 2011

Golden girl: Jessica Simpson opted for a short but loose dress for a photoshoot in LA yesterday

Wedding bells: The singer and billion-dollar business woman is planning her big day

Shady lady: The 31-year-old teamed her dress with oversized sunglasses

False: A publicist for Jessica denied pregnancy rumours back in July
    Looking back through this thread what really confuses me is that this post is from August 2011 of pics from late July & August 2011, but she already looked like she was showing - especially that last pic in the tight dress and that was from July. If she's due in April, she probably didn't get preggers until late July. My math ain't that great, but something seems off.

And if you look at the pic of her in that mummy get-up when she confirmed her pregnancy in October, she was really showing then and she would've been 3 months, I guess. Everyone's different, but I don't know, it seems weird.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I see nothing wrong with she is wearing here. It's a cute bathing suit cover up.

Even her left ta-ta is trying to escape that hideous outfit!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Looking back through this thread what really confuses me is that this post is from August 2011 of pics from late July & August 2011, but she already looked like she was showing - especially that last pic in the tight dress and that was from July. If she's due in April, she probably didn't get preggers until late July. My math ain't that great, but something seems off.

And if you look at the pic of her in that mummy get-up when she confirmed her pregnancy in October, she was really showing then and she would've been 3 months, I guess. Everyone's different, but I don't know, it seems weird.

I'm terrible at math too, but I'm also suspicious that she didn't get pregnant until after the prenancy rumours began. If she's due in April, conception was surely no earlier than June last year... and probably July. Making the photos of June/July/August non-baby bump pics and just chubby pics.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

or (put your tinfoil hats on) she already had the baby and is wearing a fake belly a la katie holmes so she can milk the pregnancy for as long as possible.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

no way... she would be wanting to look as thin as possible so she could quickly get teh "How I lost the baby fat" cover. bitch is just a fucking stumpy little fat pregnant hereford right now.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    no way... she would be wanting to look as thin as possible so she could quickly get teh "How I lost the baby fat" cover. bitch is just a fucking stumpy little fat pregnant hereford right now.
    Isn't she already signed to one of the weightlos cos.?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Maybe she is faking the whole pregnancy and the blinds were not about Beyonce....

If she is due in April, and got pregnant in July, she was huge already in late Oct when she would have been 3-4 months along.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ I know, and people were speculating that she was as far as 7 months in that pic. Little did we know what 7 months really looked like.

She's too swollen, bloated, and miserable looking to have any fakery going on now, imo, but something was off early on. Unless she started showing literally the nanosecond she conceived.

Gold Member

WTF was she doing on The Biggest Loser this week?

I think she was giving the contestants a new style for their new figures and it was a tie-in/promo for her show Fashion Star. Unfortunately, Jessica's style is shit, so they got a raw deal.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I think she was giving the contestants a new style for their new figures and it was a tie-in/promo for her show Fashion Star. Unfortunately, Jessica's style is shit, so they got a raw deal.
    Yeah, I saw that. She can't dress for her size even when she's not 11 months pregnant though, so I'm not sure what value or inspiration she was supposed to add to the mix. Cross-promotion is so lame.

fgg

Super-Pregnant Jessica Simpson Wears Blue Snakeskin Dress at Baby Shower

Mama in a blue dress -- blue snakeskin, that is!

Jessica Simpson is due to give birth to a baby girl in a matter of weeks. And in the meantime, the 31-year-old singer is still enjoying her pregnancy in high style.

On Sunday, the Fashion Star mentor was surrounded by family and friends in Culver City, Calif. for a baby shower, and dressed up her massive baby bump in a clingy blue snakeskin dress.

Among the guests at the pink-and-yellow themed bash: fellow moms Ellen Pompeo, Jessica Alba and her sister Ashlee Simpson plus celeb tots like Ashlee's son Bronx, 3, and Alba's daughter Haven, 7 months.

"She seemed completely ecstatic," an eyewitness told Us of the fete.

Simpson told ELLE magazine she's hopeful that her baby girl takes after her mama -- not her sporty dad, fiance Eric Johnson. "I swear, I will croak if she asks me for a pair of Nikes instead of Christian Louboutins!" she admits, laughing. "Eric is so athletic. We're gonna have this athletic girl and I won't even be able to take her shopping."

Super-Pregnant Jessica Simpson Wears Blue Snakeskin Dress at Baby Shower - UsMagazine.com

she's big as a house! pic at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information