Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt has piled on the pounds

Hit By Ban Bus!

she looks like shit no matter who she is. she should be ashamed of herself for looking like that at only 28. and that's not just fat - that is lack of exercise and poor diet. and those CANKLES - sweet jesus! pull it together sista! it's ok to have a few extra pounds but the bloated and spongy look is never attractive.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well i am a red blooded male and i reacon she is hot....god i hate skinny rakes,for christs sake....the female of the species are meant to have shape,get a grip.
    There is nothing more of a turn off than seeing a female undressed that looks like a scun rabbit...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffo View Post
    Well i am a red blooded male and i reacon she is hot....god i hate skinny rakes,for christs sake....the female of the species are meant to have shape,get a grip.
    There is nothing more of a turn off than seeing a female undressed that looks like a scun rabbit...lol.
    Looks like a what? "scun rabbit"? please explain..

Silver Member

I don't understand how everybody calls Britney fat and out of shape but JLH has a normal or "curvy" figure?! Even "fat" Britney looks a million times better than JLH. And I wouldn't consider Jennifer's body as curvy. Theres a difference between curves and dents and bulges. She doesn't look too bad but I don't think it's appropiate to praise her for doing nothing for body. Every woman who eats whatever she wants and doesn't exercise can look like this.

^^ Well, to me it's a bit different because JLH is just out there having fun on the beach. She's an actress, not a sex symbol, so she shouldn't be expected to have the 'perfect' figure. Naturally she has to wear a bathing suit to play in the water.... it's not like she can hide her ass and legs.

She's probably put on a few pounds and/or slacked off on her workouts because she is content and in love. She's too busy enjoying life and her new man to be obsessing over every jiggle and dimple.

Britney, on the other hand, has built her image around being sexy and toned. Her body is not bad at all for a regular girl, but not that great for a so-called 'sex symbol'. Especially not great enough for her to be running around with her ass literally hanging out, wearing horrible skimpy outfits in a desperate attempt to look like some sort of Lolita. It doesn't help that she's always seen eating junk food.

If JLH was out there pigging out for the cameras, dressed all trashy and flashing her cooch every chance she got I guarantee you that people would be giving her just as hard of a time as they do Britney.

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Looks like a what? "scun rabbit"? please explain..
    A skinned rabbit. He's saying that he doesn't like bony chicks.

If JLH was out there pigging out for the cameras, dressed all trashy and flashing her cooch every chance she got I guarantee you that people would be giving her just as hard of a time as they do Britney.

Well said. I totally agree. It is totally diff.

Anyone wanna bet though, that even though Jennifer's putting on a brave face now and being defensive, that in a few months or so she'll be super skinny from massive diet and surgery? Regardless of the front she puts up now or those defending her, body image is so corruptive in the industry that in her own mind she'll do whatever it takes to fit into those tiny dresses.

Really sad.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    ^^ Well, to me it's a bit different because JLH is just out there having fun on the beach. She's an actress, not a sex symbol, so she shouldn't be expected to have the 'perfect' figure. Naturally she has to wear a bathing suit to play in the water.... it's not like she can hide her ass and legs.

She's probably put on a few pounds and/or slacked off on her workouts because she is content and in love. She's too busy enjoying life and her new man to be obsessing over every jiggle and dimple.

Britney, on the other hand, has built her image around being sexy and toned. Her body is not bad at all for a regular girl, but not that great for a so-called 'sex symbol'. Especially not great enough for her to be running around with her ass literally hanging out, wearing horrible skimpy outfits in a desperate attempt to look like some sort of Lolita. It doesn't help that she's always seen eating junk food.
    But to play devil's advocate, JLH built her acting career on her status as a sex symbol ("she has such a little body but such big boobs!"), and her current endorsement for Hanes underwear hinges partially on that status.

Disclosure: I think she looks fine, but her statement sounds too defensive (bad camera angles? way to help the girl who looks like that with good camera angles)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Anyone wanna bet though, that even though Jennifer's putting on a brave face now and being defensive, that in a few months or so she'll be super skinny from massive diet and surgery? Regardless of the front she puts up now or those defending her, body image is so corruptive in the industry that in her own mind she'll do whatever it takes to fit into those tiny dresses.

Really sad.
    I agree with you celeb...lets hope she does not become bulimic and do herself harm....we all know what happens next.

Elite Member

I don't think JLH is pretty. Never have. But she looks a hell of a lot better in a bikini than most women I know.

I agree you shouldn't have to hide but boardies never go astray!
    I own a pair and I don't have half the cellulite JLH has.

Bronze Member

She looks great. Happy, pretty and NORMAL.
    If you think she is fat you must need rehab sister. We are just not used to seeing normal bodies in Hollywood. Get over it!

Celebs Cheer Jennifer Love Hewitt's Views on Weight

Jennifer Love Hewitt's now-famous "bikini blog post" and her critical comments about a celebrity culture obsessed with weight continue to reverberate.

PEOPLE magazine's latest cover story, on newsstands Friday, gets the story behind Hewitt's experience, after she was widely ridiculed over photographs taken of her in a bikini from a recent Hawaiian vacation.

And at the Dolce & Gabbana fragrance launch party in New York this week, several female celebrities told PEOPLE they felt solidarity with Hewitt. Here's what they had to say:

• Model Petra Nemcova: "There are different angles that everybody, even if you're in great shape, can look bad in a photograph. And printing these images is definitely influencing people's minds – the stars themselves, but also the people who are reading and looking at the images, the teenagers. It's definitely good that she spoke out."

• Rosario Dawson: "They'll make a whole story about it if someone gains 5 lbs. ... It think there is a huge obsession with size-zero jeans, and it's just really scary. I don't really know where that comes from. We're not really in the Twiggy era anymore. It makes me really nervous, because I don't know how in the world we're supposed to be that thin unless we're totally starving and drugging up."

• Anne Hathaway: "[As an actress], most of the year, your body is your own. But to be ridiculed for it is upsetting. But to also have to defend it or explain it or rejoice in it or put it down, or to be expected to have a public opinion about it ... I don't understand when that happened. I don't think women should only be defined by their bodies and their weight. It's a cycle we've been in for some time, and I don't really like it."

Meanwhile, Hewitt herself shook off the controversy this week – with a trip to Disneyland with fiancÚ Ross McCall and three of their friends. "She went on a bunch of rides," says a friend of the 28-year-old actress. "She had a great time."

Celebs Cheer Jennifer Love Hewitt's Views on Weight - Bodywatch, Jennifer Love Hewitt : People.com

Anne Hathaway: "[As an actress], most of the year, your body is your own

Haha, as an actress out of work that is.

Well, she looks good on her TV show. And I think she has pretty awesome body from her Hanes commercials.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information