Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 121

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt has piled on the pounds

  1. #91
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    341

    Default

    she looks like shit no matter who she is. she should be ashamed of herself for looking like that at only 28. and that's not just fat - that is lack of exercise and poor diet. and those CANKLES - sweet jesus! pull it together sista! it's ok to have a few extra pounds but the bloated and spongy look is never attractive.

  2. #92
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nth coast AUST..
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Well i am a red blooded male and i reacon she is hot....god i hate skinny rakes,for christs sake....the female of the species are meant to have shape,get a grip.
    There is nothing more of a turn off than seeing a female undressed that looks like a scun rabbit...lol.

  3. #93
    Elite Member TheONe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    5,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Griffo View Post
    Well i am a red blooded male and i reacon she is hot....god i hate skinny rakes,for christs sake....the female of the species are meant to have shape,get a grip.
    There is nothing more of a turn off than seeing a female undressed that looks like a scun rabbit...lol.
    Looks like a what? "scun rabbit"? please explain..

  4. #94
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    395

    Default

    I don't understand how everybody calls Britney fat and out of shape but JLH has a normal or "curvy" figure?! Even "fat" Britney looks a million times better than JLH. And I wouldn't consider Jennifer's body as curvy. Theres a difference between curves and dents and bulges. She doesn't look too bad but I don't think it's appropiate to praise her for doing nothing for body. Every woman who eats whatever she wants and doesn't exercise can look like this.

  5. #95
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,486

    Default

    ^^ Well, to me it's a bit different because JLH is just out there having fun on the beach. She's an actress, not a sex symbol, so she shouldn't be expected to have the 'perfect' figure. Naturally she has to wear a bathing suit to play in the water.... it's not like she can hide her ass and legs.

    She's probably put on a few pounds and/or slacked off on her workouts because she is content and in love. She's too busy enjoying life and her new man to be obsessing over every jiggle and dimple.

    Britney, on the other hand, has built her image around being sexy and toned. Her body is not bad at all for a regular girl, but not that great for a so-called 'sex symbol'. Especially not great enough for her to be running around with her ass literally hanging out, wearing horrible skimpy outfits in a desperate attempt to look like some sort of Lolita. It doesn't help that she's always seen eating junk food.

    If JLH was out there pigging out for the cameras, dressed all trashy and flashing her cooch every chance she got I guarantee you that people would be giving her just as hard of a time as they do Britney.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Looks like a what? "scun rabbit"? please explain..
    A skinned rabbit. He's saying that he doesn't like bony chicks.

  6. #96
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,466

    Default

    If JLH was out there pigging out for the cameras, dressed all trashy and flashing her cooch every chance she got I guarantee you that people would be giving her just as hard of a time as they do Britney.

    Well said. I totally agree. It is totally diff.

  7. #97
    Elite Member celeb_2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,467

    Default

    Anyone wanna bet though, that even though Jennifer's putting on a brave face now and being defensive, that in a few months or so she'll be super skinny from massive diet and surgery? Regardless of the front she puts up now or those defending her, body image is so corruptive in the industry that in her own mind she'll do whatever it takes to fit into those tiny dresses.

    Really sad.

  8. #98
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    ^^ Well, to me it's a bit different because JLH is just out there having fun on the beach. She's an actress, not a sex symbol, so she shouldn't be expected to have the 'perfect' figure. Naturally she has to wear a bathing suit to play in the water.... it's not like she can hide her ass and legs.

    She's probably put on a few pounds and/or slacked off on her workouts because she is content and in love. She's too busy enjoying life and her new man to be obsessing over every jiggle and dimple.

    Britney, on the other hand, has built her image around being sexy and toned. Her body is not bad at all for a regular girl, but not that great for a so-called 'sex symbol'. Especially not great enough for her to be running around with her ass literally hanging out, wearing horrible skimpy outfits in a desperate attempt to look like some sort of Lolita. It doesn't help that she's always seen eating junk food.
    But to play devil's advocate, JLH built her acting career on her status as a sex symbol ("she has such a little body but such big boobs!"), and her current endorsement for Hanes underwear hinges partially on that status.

    Disclosure: I think she looks fine, but her statement sounds too defensive (bad camera angles? way to help the girl who looks like that with good camera angles)

  9. #99
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nth coast AUST..
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Anyone wanna bet though, that even though Jennifer's putting on a brave face now and being defensive, that in a few months or so she'll be super skinny from massive diet and surgery? Regardless of the front she puts up now or those defending her, body image is so corruptive in the industry that in her own mind she'll do whatever it takes to fit into those tiny dresses.

    Really sad.
    I agree with you celeb...lets hope she does not become bulimic and do herself harm....we all know what happens next.

  10. #100
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    I don't think JLH is pretty. Never have. But she looks a hell of a lot better in a bikini than most women I know.

  11. #101
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    I agree you shouldn't have to hide but boardies never go astray!
    I own a pair and I don't have half the cellulite JLH has.

  12. #102
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nyc
    Posts
    120

    Default

    She looks great. Happy, pretty and NORMAL.
    If you think she is fat you must need rehab sister. We are just not used to seeing normal bodies in Hollywood. Get over it!

  13. #103
    Elite Member sharon_b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England, United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Celebs Cheer Jennifer Love Hewitt's Views on Weight

    Jennifer Love Hewitt's now-famous "bikini blog post" and her critical comments about a celebrity culture obsessed with weight continue to reverberate.

    PEOPLE magazine's latest cover story, on newsstands Friday, gets the story behind Hewitt's experience, after she was widely ridiculed over photographs taken of her in a bikini from a recent Hawaiian vacation.

    And at the Dolce & Gabbana fragrance launch party in New York this week, several female celebrities told PEOPLE they felt solidarity with Hewitt. Here's what they had to say:

    • Model Petra Nemcova: "There are different angles that everybody, even if you're in great shape, can look bad in a photograph. And printing these images is definitely influencing people's minds – the stars themselves, but also the people who are reading and looking at the images, the teenagers. It's definitely good that she spoke out."

    • Rosario Dawson: "They'll make a whole story about it if someone gains 5 lbs. ... It think there is a huge obsession with size-zero jeans, and it's just really scary. I don't really know where that comes from. We're not really in the Twiggy era anymore. It makes me really nervous, because I don't know how in the world we're supposed to be that thin unless we're totally starving and drugging up."

    • Anne Hathaway: "[As an actress], most of the year, your body is your own. But to be ridiculed for it is upsetting. But to also have to defend it or explain it or rejoice in it or put it down, or to be expected to have a public opinion about it ... I don't understand when that happened. I don't think women should only be defined by their bodies and their weight. It's a cycle we've been in for some time, and I don't really like it."

    Meanwhile, Hewitt herself shook off the controversy this week – with a trip to Disneyland with fiancÚ Ross McCall and three of their friends. "She went on a bunch of rides," says a friend of the 28-year-old actress. "She had a great time."

    Celebs Cheer Jennifer Love Hewitt's Views on Weight - Bodywatch, Jennifer Love Hewitt : People.com

  14. #104
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Anne Hathaway: "[As an actress], most of the year, your body is your own

    Haha, as an actress out of work that is.

  15. #105
    Elite Member JamieElizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Jose, California, United States
    Posts
    2,895

    Default

    Well, she looks good on her TV show. And I think she has pretty awesome body from her Hanes commercials.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jennifer Love Hewitt at LAX (05/09/07)
    By Blondedoll in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 11th, 2007, 03:49 PM
  2. Jennifer Love Hewitt out & about in Hollywood (02/17/07)
    By DitaPage* in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 22nd, 2007, 12:21 PM
  3. Jennifer Love Hewitt and her boyfriend (02/10/07)
    By beyondxwonderland in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: February 15th, 2007, 10:11 AM
  4. Jennifer Love Hewitt at the Ivy (01/??/07)
    By wheelbarrow in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 7th, 2007, 03:35 PM
  5. Jennifer Love Hewitt a cultist?
    By AgentOrange in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 23rd, 2006, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •