Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt has piled on the pounds

I hate being a woman sometimes. It's so tiresome constantly worrying about whether my butt's too big or if my arms are too flabby. And I'm just a nobody. I don't think I could deal with the constant scrutiny celebrities have to deal with.

As far as JLH, she's damned one way or the other. She's either going to be too porky or too skinny, because being normal isn't acceptable. It's ridiculous.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well,celebrities are people too. They get hurt by hateful statements about them. There are alot of hateful people posting on these internet blogs,not everyone,but alot. I don't know if it's jeolousy or what,but hateful thing being said.
    I would think that most celebrities stay away from gossip blogs.In the old days,they would sue tabloids for saying those sort of things.The internet is another deal. Who do you sue? The blog itself or the posters. I don't think they can.So people say what they want,without any worries about it coming back at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Not til page 4, some ppl may not have got that far so I thought I'd post it here
    You should still post it in the original thread. It bumps it back up to the first page. If it's very similar to the first posting, the mods will just move it to that thread anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by birdmadgirl View Post
    I hate being a woman sometimes. It's so tiresome constantly worrying about whether my butt's too big or if my arms are too flabby. And I'm just a nobody. I don't think I could deal with the constant scrutiny celebrities have to deal with.

As far as JLH, she's damned one way or the other. She's either going to be too porky or too skinny, because being normal isn't acceptable. It's ridiculous.
    *Stands and claps*
    ssabmud

I loved that she went out on the beach and had a great time. She looks like an average woman with a life. She looks pretty happy too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Yeah, and her fiance probably likes a little meat on his woman, and/or they're enjoying nice actual meals together these days.

More cushion for the pushing. LOL.

Good for her! I think she looks great.

Those stupid comments don't deserve a reply in first place.

Not sure why she is letting it get to her. Pamela Anderson done the same thing and responded to bad shots of herself on the beach and was flamed for it. (colour me confused)

She's fine with her body and that's all that counts.

Elite Member

Everyone is aware that I was talking about BRITNEY SPEARS being fat...not LOVE HEWITT right?
    Yeah, me too! And I'd say that Britters and Jennifer Love Hewitt are pretty similar in size, if not in shape - they have very different body types, but I think their BMI and body fat percentages are pretty comparable.

You just happen to find Jennifer Love Hewitt hot (in spite of her being "fat", how condescending of you!), and not Britney Spears.

What many seem to be overlooking is that JLH is not the "average" woman; just like everybody went mad about how Britney looked at her big "comeback" - it's not that they look particularly awful or any different than the woman on the street, and that's the whole point. Their whole fame thing is based on their looks. That is why they are held up to a higher standard. It's no skin off my nose if they are a size 0 or a size 24, but the industry they are in says very differently.

I'm always condescending....It's part of my charm! lol

She has a weird shape. She doesn't look big at all up top. Her legs just look bloated, really bloated. I bet she has a really bad circulation problems that causes her legs to swell some too. I have fought with that all my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    What many seem to be overlooking is that JLH is not the "average" woman; just like everybody went mad about how Britney looked at her big "comeback" - it's not that they look particularly awful or any different than the woman on the street, and that's the whole point. Their whole fame thing is based on their looks. That is why they are held up to a higher standard. It's no skin off my nose if they are a size 0 or a size 24, but the industry they are in says very differently.
    Totally agree, for a 28 year old star, her body is out of shape. When you are an actor/actress, your profession demands that your "vehicle" look good (unless you are in horror films playing the monster...). If she doesn't like the comments, then the girl needs to take some serious walks.....and stay away from the carbs.....

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information