Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt has piled on the pounds

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She could tone up so she doesn't have ass flop but I don't see anything wrong with being "thick" compared to emaciated boy figures.

Elite Member

I'm pretty sure that if you check her BMI she is fat.
    No. I am close to her size, a little larger, and my BMI was 24.something last time I checked. That's normal, bordering on overweight. There's no way she's overweight by BMI standards, if that's what you mean; BMI doesn't really have a 'fat' bracket, just underweight, normalweight, overweight and obese. You come off as really clueless.

She has a perfectly normal, healthy body. I think she looks fine.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Most athletes will appear 'overweight' based soley on their BMI which doesn't account for muscle mass, so I think it's all BS.

I'm also tired of cellulite being talked about like it's fucking AIDS and the way the media acts like we should just go blow our fucking heads off over it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    I'm pretty sure that if you check her BMI she is fat.
    Actually, I'm willing to bet her BMI is fine. But if you actually measured her percentage of bodyfat, she could probably stand to lose some of that, which one does not necessarily have to lose poundage to do. In fact, she needs more muscle and less fat (more muscle would probably help keep the fat under control) which would leave her BMI the same or maybe even higher if she got a really, really good shape.

People just don't know what they are looking at. I see simply an out of shape "pear" who is carrying too much bodyfat, with the misfortune of being predisposed to carrying some of it in the form of ripply, cellulite. I'm willing to bet she might not even be overweight if she stepped on a scale. Known enough 110# "fat chicks" to know that much.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I thought this was interesting:

Remember those not-so flattering Jennifer Love Hewitt bikini pics? I personally didn’t feel the need to report on that at the time because seriously…that’s a pretty farked up thing to be mean about. J-Love has always been curvy, and so what if her body isn’t in perfect Hollywood shape these days? It’s not like she’s getting top-notch A-list roles or anything. Also, I didn’t really understand what was supposed to be so “fat” about her. Sure, she’s got a little booty roll. But then she turns around, and there’s her flat tummy and nice boobs, same as always. I’m pretty sure most of us wouldn’t mind a little jelly if we looked like her, anyway.
    But have no fear, because JLH has put in her two cents!
    From her MySpace:
    So there, all you photographers taking pics from invasive angles! Aside from shoving her breasts in our faces at every given opportunity, I’d say Jennifer is a pretty darn good role model. You tell ‘em, girl
    Jennifer Love Hewitt Fights Back | Backseat Cuddler
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

I think I love this girl!

a great response. i like her more. but shit, she's a size 2?
    those must be some really unflattering angles. I guess it's
    just about the toning up issue I mentioned before.. but in
    any case, that's just my opinion and she seems content
    with her appearance...so fuck what anyone has to say

Elite Member

She may be a size 2 on top (and that's doubtful with those breasts), but no way she's a 2 on bottom.

And that's OK. But these stars need to stop lying about their size. It just encourages eating disorders. None of them seem to want to admit they wear anything larger than a size 4, and even if they admit to the size 4, they are saying they want to lose weight. That sends the message that anything 4 and up is FAT. And that is so not true.

She looks fine. I've always liked her, she seems so nice
    & not a single fuck was given...

Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr View Post
    No. I am close to her size, a little larger, and my BMI was 24.something last time I checked. That's normal, bordering on overweight. There's no way she's overweight by BMI standards, if that's what you mean; BMI doesn't really have a 'fat' bracket, just underweight, normalweight, overweight and obese. You come off as really clueless.

She has a perfectly normal, healthy body. I think she looks fine.
    Everyone is aware that I was talking about BRITNEY SPEARS being fat...not LOVE HEWITT right? Go back and check my original post please... I think Jennifer has a great body...so lets not beat me up for a misunderstanding o.k. And trust me I know all about BMI...and so sorry I needed to spell out that overweight was a synonym for FAT
    Last edited by TheONe; December 1st, 2007 at 10:10 AM. Reason: .

no way that butt fits into a size 2, who is kidding whom; I'm all for big girls but trying to pretend like this doesn't do anybody any favors, she is WIDE in the hips and thighs. Me too.

I like JLH but who is she kidding? She may be short but even if she was 3 feet tall, she would not be wearing a size 2 on top or on bottom with that butt and that rack. There's nothing wrong with that - I think she has a nice, everyday sort of body squeezed into a really unflattering swimsuit. However, she shouldn't be ranting about her great body image and then expect us to swallow a lie about her clothing size. Maybe next time, she should remember to put the 1 in front of the 2... I imagine she'd be a 10 or 12 on the bottom.
    "Facts are the enemy of truth."
    - Miguel Cervantes, "Don Quixote"

I don't think she meant *she* was a size 2, because obviously she is not. I'm pretty sure she was referring to all the young girls who struggle with their own body image who think a size 2 is "too fat", and are desperate to be a size zero. That's the way I read it anyway.

I liked her response although I took it to mean she's saying *she's* a size 2. Which cannot be the case with those hips. She should have left out size numbers, everything else was spot on. But whatever.

And I do feel badly that she had to deal with this shit when it's true she should be celebrating the happiness of her engagement. She's never been hypocritical or annoying enough to deserve that, imo.

Bronze Member

She looks fine. But why did she need to add the "bad angles" comment in? It's like she's saying "be proud if you're bigger, but I ain't that big!"

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information