Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt has piled on the pounds

What a stupid, uninspired tattoo on the b/f. Did he bring a stencil from Sunday School to the tattoo artist?

I've been reading comments - mainly on TMZ - about these pictures, and it's really sad. I don't think she looks 'fat', at all. I kind of have the same body as her, except my thighs and but are slimmer. I seem to carry weight around my hips like she does. It makes the ordinary woman - like me - feel terrible and insecure. I'm not overweight, but I have a holiday coming up in 20 days and I planned on losing several kilos, but when people think that is fat and ugly, it makes me feel like crap.

Britney Spears isn't fat either, yet ridicule is thrown at her too. Hollywood's perception is so warped.
    ssabmud

The suite is what really makes her look bad.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Come on people...the suit doesn't give her cellulite let's not blame the poor suit in this!lol, And as far as the Britney Spears comment....She's out of shape and has a chubby belly....I'm pretty sure that if you check her BMI she is fat.

I'm sorry but the cellulite on her doesn't bother me, most women have it or it is air brushed out, and her suite really does bother me.

Butterfly...My girlfriend coaches high school cheerleading and I can tell you that there are now a TON of girls who have cellulite at a young age...I don't know if it's something in how our food is processed but it's ridiculous now. I can tell you that I have never dated a woman who had cellulite and when I was in highschool I only saw it on a handfull of girls and they were the really overweight ones so the times have changed..BUT with that being said I don't think that it's DISGUSTING on Love Hewitt...I still find her body attractive and no one is perfect
    Last edited by TheONe; November 29th, 2007 at 12:26 PM. Reason: .

But you must agree that, that is one ugly bathing suite. And I will also admit that she needs to get more active her legs are losing shape.

Agreed the suit is not the best...and alot of women don't realize that boy shorts do NOT hide your flaws...they actually make heavy legs look worse in my opinion! Imagine JLH is the first woman with visible cellulite that I actually think has a nice body...I must be getting old or getting realistic...lol

Meh. There's nothing wrong with her size. Just the composition. She needs to tone up. If she were that same size but more muscle then she'd look sleeker and smoother and not so lumpy and cellulitey
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I rather look at her cottage cheese butt than at those other anorexic twats.
    You say it best Chilly

JLH could get rid of the cellulite in her legs without losing weight, though it's a good idea to at least walk an hour a day.
    The procedure is called LipoDissolve.
    Europe & Canada have had it for years. It's just starting to get popular here now. Oprah hasn't had it on her show.........yet

she has a great shape but I think she needs to tone up. not necessarily get
    thinner, but she looks a little mooshy... firming up a bit would do her bod
    justice. she doesn't look much bigger compared to that '05 pic, either.

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    I've been reading comments - mainly on TMZ - about these pictures, and it's really sad. I don't think she looks 'fat', at all. I kind of have the same body as her, except my thighs and but are slimmer. I seem to carry weight around my hips like she does. It makes the ordinary woman - like me - feel terrible and insecure. I'm not overweight, but I have a holiday coming up in 20 days and I planned on losing several kilos, but when people think that is fat and ugly, it makes me feel like crap.

Britney Spears isn't fat either, yet ridicule is thrown at her too. Hollywood's perception is so warped.
    Aww, I'm sure you look just fine! People are so full of crap..... if they saw JLH (or even Shitney) on the beach in real life they wouldn't be picking her apart like that. They'd think she looked hot, or at least decent.

We all rag on the celebs from time to time, but that's not the real world. From your description you sound like you have a figure to be very proud of, so just go have fun on vacation and enjoy your beautiful self! Personally, I've always found that a smile makes me look about 20 lbs. lighter.

See, I make a very important distinction. Celebs have a different set of standards than us normal folk. And she is fat by celeb standards. Oddly, it's her proportions that are vastly mismatched, her hips must be, what, 3 sizes larger than her trunk; her ribcage and shoulders are really small and narrow.

I have similar proportions and I will own up to it, I'm fat for normal people standards too. But think of how many people you see in real life on the beach who are overweight, flabby, cellulite-ridden, have cankles, etc. Would you pick them apart like you would celebs? I wouldn't, because they're not celebs and their bathing suit pics aren't going to be on the internet for the world to criticize. In short, I don't care to pick on normal people and I feel it's mean to do it in real life. Celebs, however, put themselves out there and should develop a thick skin.

Regardless, I give JL Hewitt a free pass here. Mainly because she doesn't shove herself in front of paps, nor does she generally court attention and isn't annoying. So yeah, she's got a disproportionately big lower half and she has flaws, but she just doesn't inspire me to be mean-spirited about it. Now if it were Paris Hilton...

I think JLH proves what all those other celebrities deny.... it is possible to be a famous, successful, working actor and not be a complete media whore.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information