Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt is chub!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    The one thing that worked successfully for me (a pear) was when I started working out with weights. The transformation didn't happen overnight, but I was giddy with the results. But I've also seen weights work wonders on the apple bodies as well. Basically, you're "putting on" where your body lacks and "trimming up" where you have a tendency to have excess body fat. Well....unless you're overeating and not experiencing some of the body fat loss (as opposed to just lost poundage) that generally comes from upping your muscle mass...or "tone" if you wanna call it that, since women are terrified of the word "mass" and the notion of doing anything but subtracting when it comes to changing their bodies (excepting boobage!)

Maybe I'm biased, but I'd definitely rather be a pear. For lowered health risks of course. But even appearance-wise I prefer it. Even if I'm overweight or just carrying more bodyfat than I'd like I still have a waist and don't look so much roly-poly as "thick" in a way that doesn't look too bad, especially if the "lookee" is more of an ass/legs than tit lover.

That being said, I know I would only wear something like what JLove is wearing here if I were deliberately trying to emphasize my "pear-ness" in the most extreme and unattractive fashion. Especially if my shoulders were still as tiny as hers.

I'd like some more advice on how to get rid of my thick waist...it is so stubborn that even the high amount of exercise I do is not getting it...and I only eat about 1500 calories a day and I'm starving on that because on high exercise days I burn about 700 cal. in the course of the day, so there's no way I'm cutting back any more than that.

I've found that my body type is very pleasing to ass/legs men, DH included. I don't have to worry about saddlebags and my ass is not flat but it is small and curvy, perfect for cupping The pear shaped women I've seen have a bigger butt (like JLo or Jessica Biel) and thicker thighs, but not all legs/ass men want bigger and thicker butt and thighs. Some "leg men" really go for long skinny legs like Paris Hilton's.

Fortunately for me I've got that going on below the waist because I'm thick waisted (always have been since puberty) and I have small boobs. So I tend to wear clothes that accentuate the positive.

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    I'd like some more advice on how to get rid of my thick waist...it is so stubborn that even the high amount of exercise I do is not getting it...and I only eat about 1500 calories a day and I'm starving on that because on high exercise days I burn about 700 cal. in the course of the day, so there's no way I'm cutting back any more than that.

I've found that my body type is very pleasing to ass/legs men, DH included. I don't have to worry about saddlebags and my ass is not flat but it is small and curvy, perfect for cupping The pear shaped women I've seen have a bigger butt (like JLo or Jessica Biel) and thicker thighs, but not all legs/ass men want bigger and thicker butt and thighs. Some "leg men" really go for long skinny legs like Paris Hilton's.

Fortunately for me I've got that going on below the waist because I'm thick waisted (always have been since puberty) and I have small boobs. So I tend to wear clothes that accentuate the positive.
    Very true too. (and thnk goodness different people find different things attractive, there really is someone for everyone!)

Have you tried something like a hula-hoop? apparently that is suppsed to trim the waist very quickly?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

JLH has a pretty standard pear shaped body. I don't think she's fat- she just has a tiny torso and a wide ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I have a 34" inside leg
    How tall are you exactly?
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    How tall are you exactly?
    Only 5'8" - but I'm "all" leg.....
    Actually, I've been a really (REALLY) fat pig until I started working really (REALLY!!!) hard to loose some weight & I got chatted up by a hot guy when I put gas in the jeep so I'm feeling a bit bolshy tonight!!! (yeah! So Hot!!! In my DREAMS!!! LOL!) I know... I'm shallow!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    A few? She was thin, almost skinny and now she's chubby. You don't get that figure by putting "a few". Though I agree, she still looks good.
    Okay, so maybe she put on 20 lbs.-- she still does not look chubby at all to me.

I guess we have different ideas about what "chubby" is.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Only 5'8" - but I'm "all" leg.....
    Actually, I've been a really (REALLY) fat pig until I started working really (REALLY!!!) hard to loose some weight & I got chatted up by a hot guy when I put gas in the jeep so I'm feeling a bit bolshy tonight!!! (yeah! So Hot!!! In my DREAMS!!! LOL!) I know... I'm shallow!!!! LOL
    Thanks. I'm 5'3" with a 31" inside leg (well, between 30 and 31"), while the outer leg is 35.5". I was beginning to wonder how much of a short-ass I was...

Thanks. I'm 5'3" with a 31" inside leg (well, between 30 and 31"), while the outer leg is 35.5". I was beginning to wonder how much of a short-ass I was...
    LOL! Next to me in my 4" heels..... well, ....... au natural, not much!

I don't know who they sell these trousers too with a 29" leg then....

Ahem... do they really exist then? What we mostly get here in France are 32" legs.

just for english short-arses!
    Yes, I noticed that abou tFrench troucers, they tend to be longer. I have a cataloge called Cryillus (or similar) & they're longer. (nicer clothes too!)

Cyrillus. Never bought anything from them.
    They make trousers so long over here they might fit a 5'10 woman. Not that the French are so tall, mind you.

But ok, yeah, I guess my legs are in proportion to the rest of my body.

I think your legs sound more of the ideal that the real proportion! Be Proud!!!

Oh, that is so sweet. i could do with a few more inches, though.

Shallow me!

Oh, that is so sweet. i could do with a few more inches, though.

Shallow me!
    Couldn't we all..... OH!! You mean in height!!!

I know I used "shallow", but I was talking about height, not depth, you naughty girl!

BTW, how many inches d'you need?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information