Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt is back in a bikini

Her body would look much better if her head wasn't the size of a grape fruit.
    Besides her face is 10 shades paler than the rest of her. Like Krusty the Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Her body would look much better if her head wasn't the size of a grape fruit.
    Besides her face is 10 shades paler than the rest of her. Like Krusty the Clown.
    I live her body, and I like the bikini. If anything, I think her head is kind of narrow compared to her hips -- it's a very dramatic contrast. But she is not overweight. She has a little cellulite on the back of her legs, but who doesn't?

However, playing tennis in a bikini (and wedges) is always going to open you up to some criticism. The only sport people play in a bikini is beach volleyball.

Tennis and basketballl in a bikini? huh..Her bodyis fine but for some reason I expected better.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Tennis and basketballl in a bikini? huh..Her bodyis fine but for some reason I expected better.
    You can't believe anything you see in Maxim or FHM magazine.

It's not that her body is bad, as a woman, I know I would never wear such an unflattering bathing suit if I knew the paparazzi wanted to snap my picture. This suit is too small on the bottom.

She's such an attention whore.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

I think she looks very good. Nice hour glass shape, very womanly and sexy.
    She doesn't have to be Jessica Alba thin to show off.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I wouldn't be showing off in a bikini if I looked like this. Now, if I looked like Jessica Alba in a bikini, I would be showing off.
    I agree. In fact if I looked like Jessica, I'd go to the supermarket, drop off the kids at school and do my banking in a bikini.

Good god she has a classic case of "I've lost a few pounds & now I'm super confident" Jeez I wouldnt venture out to play high heel tennis if my ass was that size

^ No offense, but for all the pontification on these boards about 'real bodies', you sure are critical of it when it's seen in the flesh.
    Sure she's seeking attention, but jeeze, she's also showing it's OK to be her size.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Kimmi00 View Post
    ^ No offense, but for all the pontification on these boards about 'real bodies', you sure are critical of it when it's seen in the flesh.
    Sure she's seeking attention, but jeeze, she's also showing it's OK to be her size.
    This is also the woman that claimed to be ok with her size when photographed at the beach; who then did whatever it took to shed 20 pounds; who then had to show off that she lost that weight she was "ok" with.

Stupid choice of footwear... her body is fine but that bikini is not flattering on her lower half. Especially the rouching on the bumcrack!
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

15-Love (Hewitt): Jennifer Love Hewitt plays tennis in a bikini and wedge heels with her boyfriend Jamie Kennedy in Hawaii

Enlarge

Impractical: Jennifer manages to stay upright as she runs for the ball, despite wearing four-inch high wedge heels

One of those tankinis would probably be more flattering on her than a bikini.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information