Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jennifer Hudson shows off her size 6 figure on the cover of People

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    I feel like if you lose a significant amount of weight over a period of time, during that weight loss time, you develop healthy habits and become very used to them. so if you do eat the bad stuff and say fuck it, you just go back to normal the next day or a couple days later because that food doesnt taste the same and maybe even the guilt will bring you back to the healthy food/lifestyle. plus, that day/couple days of splurging can be worked off. oh and congrats on the weightloss hustle4alivin!
    Thanks Sunshine! I do notice that after so many days of eating junk, my body starts wanting those healthy foods again, badly. This has been after a year or so of adapting to better eating habits and exercising. I've had to adapt the philosophy that it's okay to give IN every once in awhile, just as long as I don't give UP. I don't want to end up like that guy that damn near gained all his weight back after "The Biggest Loser," but I have to smack myself and remember that show demonstrates a very unrealistic approach to losing a significant amount of weight.
    Posted from my iPhone

Elite Member

Sizes are so arbitrary. She looks like a US size 6-10 depending on what brand she's wearing. I'd also believe she was a 16 at her heaviest. My Mom is now a US 12-14 (thanks to WW), but was a size 16 for awhile, and Jennifer actually looks heavier in that one pic than my Mom did.

She looks great. WW really is one of the best ways to lose weight.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Thanks Sunshine! I do notice that after so many days of eating junk, my body starts wanting those healthy foods again, badly. This has been after a year or so of adapting to better eating habits and exercising. I've had to adapt the philosophy that it's okay to give IN every once in awhile, just as long as I don't give UP. I don't want to end up like that guy that damn near gained all his weight back after "The Biggest Loser," but I have to smack myself and remember that show demonstrates a very unrealistic approach to losing a significant amount of weight.
    Posted from my iPhone
    Oh, don't comapre yourself to the biggest loser! You are right-very unrealistic. Also, I noticed it helps to plan your cheats so you say-im eating x yz on wed, so im not doing it now. its tough, but i think the longer you do it, the easier it gets just by habit alone. i dont know anyone who has ever lost more than id say 20lbs. and yes, they gained it back. so to be consistent enough to lose more is very hard. maybe it depends on the person?

I wear a size 10 and she looks to be about my size. So, unless the cameras are adding weight, I'd agree with everyone who says she's around a 10. I would, however, LOVE to be a size 6!
    Beneath the sun of summer a sea of flowers won't bloom without the rain.

fgg

Jennifer Hudson: ‘I Lost 20 More Pounds!’

Since she revealed her amazing body transformation in April, Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson has lost an additional 20 lbs. “I didn’t expect to go as far as I did!” the Weight Watchers spokesperson told PEOPLE in New York City, where she launched the Lose for Good campaign, which teaches families how to prepare healthy low-cost meals in an effort to help fight hunger and obesity. “People are like, ‘Okay Jennifer don’t lose anything else!’” Hudson, who marked her 29th birthday on Sept. 12, still hasn’t gotten used to seeing her slimmer reflection in the mirror. “I go into the store and they try to put me in 4s and 6s and I’m like [she looks over both shoulders] ‘Who are you trying to talk to?’” says the former size 16 star. “My mind hasn’t caught up yet.” But no matter what, “I’ve always been a person who’s comfortable with myself whether it’s plus-size, small size it doesn’t matter,” says Hudson.

it's no excuse to wear leggings as pants though.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    it's no excuse to wear leggings as pants though.
    Aw, I can't fault her for it. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I was walking around in when I first shed that child/teen chub. I was 18 and not in the public eye though, so there's thankfully minimal photographic evidence.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information